It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave 2036, July 20 1969 pivotal point of the century

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You guys know that I am the one who is experimenting with shifting the Timewave Zero original graph to find out better correlations.

I started shifting at the beginning of this year and since than, I found out significance to a 7 months shift, giving the end date of MAY 27 2012.

Than I found out also optimal correlations that would bring the end date to OCTOBER 28 2011.

But a replie of Wobbly Anomaly made me think: yes, Mckenna has chosen AUGUST 6 1945 as the most novel date of the century, therefore arriving to late 2012.

But what about JULY 20 1969? Wasn't it the most novel date of the century?

I could think, yeah, probably, because there were people who knew before of the possibility to destroy ourselves, not just by August 1945.

Also, you have to consider that July 20 1969 united global consciousness to this GREAT STEP FOR HUMANITY.
Why focus on negativity? Why don't we focus on evolution-progress?

Than I went to Timewave Zero calculation website and I found out that putting July 20 1969 as the PIVOTAL DATE would mean extending the Timewave to THE YEAR 2036.

So, it would mean the graphs of the 1970s and 1980s indicate major dates for 1999- 2010...

I'm waiting for collaboration from another user to provide pictures of those graphs that would show similarities.

So, it seems 1984 graph indicates and pin points all the major dates that already occured in this 2010.

WE MAY HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT. FINALLY. THIS WOULD MEAN THE NEW END DATE WOULD BE --- --- --- DECEMBER 5 2036 --- --- ---.

OR BETTER, FROM NOVEMBER 16 ( IF YOU ACCEPT THAT DATE AS THE ORIGINAL ZERO DATE ) TO --- OCTOBER 31 2036 --- Otherwise known as Halloween date.

We will know much more when the DATES OF AUGUST 3 2010 AND OCTOBER 5 2010 WILL SHOW SUDDEN probably extremely novel/ historical occurings.

--- EDIT--- Further researching showed that the whole graphs have to be consequently shifted to allow the setting of final date as December 5 or October 31 2036 and the shifting is 51 to 16 days back from pin pointed date...

So, given that apart from the planets alignment nothing occured as we know on June 13 ( shifted date 51 days from August 3 ) we may have to wait until July 18 to be certain about the shifting.

You have to comprehend that the shifting is necessary because the original graph is set to allow December 21 and not December 5 as the final date.
I hope you comprehend the logical reason.

So, look also for September 19 to October 5.
And August 15 if we shift by 51 days October 5.

AUGUST 3 ( JUNE 13- JULY 18??? ) here would be in place of the famous November 14 2010 point.
OCTOBER 5 ( AUGUST 15- SEPTEMBER 19 ?? ) would be in place of January 17 2010.

In fact, 1984 graph from original Timewave shows the same exact sudden gigantic drop of Kelley 2010.

In here I would like to say that I love experimenting with Timewave graphs and I feel like he helps me becoming a better researcher.
Few of you guys would probably guess, but I'm only and just 20 years old.
My background/bio is that I live in the north of Italy, I wrote 7 books since 2006 to 2010 ( I'm a writer ) and my life doesn't revolves at all around research but is a hobby of mine.

I study history and I know for facts that history repeates itself following a certain order. Probably mathematical indeed.
I feel this thread will be a big part of my research.

Fact is, that by the beginning of August I will go on planned holiday ( now I'm having job time ) for probably great part of the month, so I would really appreciate some collaborative work by other users to update this thread when I will be absent.

Follow this thread with a open mind and thinking that we are experimenting all together to find out the truth about time and reality.

Thanks so much for reading!

Matteo

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How do you know that without a doubt history repeats itself in a certain order?

How can you show to me that you know this?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

This thread may help you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is anyway only a minor example.

I think its all into taking note. Taking note of the facts is very important.
My personal experiences and discoveries make me think that history is not random but indeed mathematically predictable.

Even if the above linked thread may not agree with this precise thread, I think it helps getting a idea.

But the most important point is that we as a society seem to have a biological sort of timing.
There are certain periods that focus about wars and some other periods about societal/technological progress.
Of course, I believe Timewave Zero graph can be used to study this biological graph that may also give support to the theoretical existance of novelty and habit.
We think we are so much different from animals, but animals for example have predictable migratory or lethargy periods.
So we do behave like animals, like nature made us.

I got this idea from my favorite book author, Katherine Applegate, in the ( for me beloved ) series of Animorphs , there were explanations about how a certain alien creature had such a precise biological clock that practically was having great control on the behavior of those creatures in the mass of them.

I think history should have to be studied like zoological biology and zoological behavior is.
We may have discovered a big part of our nature.
Of course the answer is usually always in front of us.

Also, given that Timewave Zero has a great amount of correlations with Human dna and even human brain this supports the theory that Timewave Zero not only depicts time but also the human biological clock.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That is actually somewhat intriguing because we are supposed to have a second pass (the questionable one) from Apophis in 2036, if I remember correctly. The first fly-by in 2029 will be a near miss. The actual date of concern was it's second transit in 2036. I will see if I can dig up the exact date. I will literally freak if it's December 5th....... *sigh*

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
That is actually somewhat intriguing because we are supposed to have a second pass (the questionable one) from Apophis in 2036, if I remember correctly. The first fly-by in 2029 will be a near miss. The actual date of concern was it's second transit in 2036. I will see if I can dig up the exact date. I will literally freak if it's December 5th....... *sigh*

Its April 13th, but don't worry, it won't crash on Earth. It was confirmed it will avoid Earth.

Also, if we consider there will be no significant event in 2012 on December 21, than we have to look out that original end date was November 16 , this would mean end date with 1969 correlations would bring to OCTOBER 31 2026 as ZERO DATE.
Zombies Halloween? Lol!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Zagari, I applaud your enthusiasm big guy but sadly I think your imagination is running away with you – projecting non existent trends and events into the future.

From my understanding of McKenna’s TMZ theory, the premise is that time is a wave that spirals like a vortex. (Incidently, It’s this spiralling motion that regressionists argue enables them to access past lives and events). Anyway the whole point is that using the TMZ theory it’s possible to correlate time periods with levels of novelty.

That’s it, that’s all nothing more. In other words TMZ is like a door that opens from time to time. When its open periods of novelty may (or may not occur), when its closed novelty is unlikely. In scientific terms that is all you can say. As for predicting future events, TMZ just can’t do that.

The best you can say is that a certain period in the future correlates to a historic period of novelty. Hence there is the possibility of a novel event occurring.

You can simply prove this to yourself by comparing high novelty periods in the TMZ graph with actual historical events I use the following history which is as good as any other site. If your argument were to hold water then every period of high novelty would result in a novel event occurring.

Having said that, it’s your thread and if you’re having fun, knock yourself out.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As a scientist i am glad you are not working in my lab

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Congrats - I think this is one of the first threads on ATS to shift the end of the world from 2012 to 2036. As predicted. However, you got the month wrong. It should be April 2036. Specifically 13th April.

Many, many more predictions will follow!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Thats basically the whole idea.

TWZ doesn't pretend to predict actual events, just periods of time where some events could take place. Generally, the people involved with "interpreting" the graph decide if and what events might take place during certain periods of time.

I'm not sure how to take the TWZ idea, but it is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'd love to know how Timewave Zero correlates with human DNA.
And here's a nice mathematical critique of TWZ by someone who spoke directly to the creator several times about it
www.fourmilab.ch...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this is confusing me..

i liked time wave but you've missed alot of your predictions except the one about the oil spill..

your basing the time wave graph on the end date yet you base the end date on what you think is the most significant year in history, that is a huge assumption and any scientist would point to that and sail fAIL for at the theory then.

you need to be able to graph without picking a most significant date because really anyone can pick any date and that is just not logical.

good site

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

You have to consider that if indeed novelty is based on global consciousness/interactivity/connection
THAN July 20 1969 is absolutely the most possible novel date of the century, therefore valuable to replace August 6 1945.

Anyway, this is just part of experimenting. Taking risks.
I'm actually enjoing myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Thanks for that loccster, at least some of us can see the emperors buck nekked with this prediction approach.

I can appreciate the TWZ concepts but I think a cool study would be to focus on a specific novel event in history and track its impact / implications over time – e.g invention of gunpowder or dynamite, splitting the atom or launching of the Apollo missions. The above were developed for peaceful means and very quickly became weaponized.

Now if these events show up precisely during novelty periods on the TWZ s I will be suitably impressed. Unlike, earth quakes and dam bursts we have control of these developments. Zagari, what do you say big man. Show me what you got!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

You have to consider that if indeed novelty is based on global consciousness/interactivity/connection
THAN July 20 1969 is absolutely the most possible novel date of the century, therefore valuable to replace August 6 1945.

Anyway, this is just part of experimenting. Taking risks.
I'm actually enjoing myself.

ya you could enjoy it but you may not be accurate..

who decides what is the most novel time in history? you? based soley on your personally view of history?

what is the consensus here, not yours, but the worlds on what is the most novel time?

that is why i think you wont really know.. you need evidence that 1969 was the most novel time in history.

and i think that kind of problem is up to a computer to decide, what you really need to do is put all the history of novel innovations into a computer program and let the computer select the date. because no one really knows they can only pick whatever they believe to be the most novel.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

THAN July 20 1969 is absolutely the most possible novel date of the century,

your talking about closer networking, globalization, more global connectivity, more connectivity between humanity

then wouldn't that be more closer to the advent of the internet, video games, cellphones, global economy and global communication.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
REASONS BECAUSE JULY 20 1969, MOON LANDING MAY BE THE MOST NOVEL ( IN THE REAL MEANING OF THIS TERM ) DATE OF THE CENTURY:

- Moon Landing was a gigantic step for us to achieve something and to walk on a territory that was external to Earth.

- Moon Landing was a terrific jump into progress, scientifical, technological, historical.

- Moon Landing connected ALL THE GLOBE into interaction/observation of the whole event.

- For open minded people , it is possible that it contained a minor first contact for those astronauts with alien creatures ( ??? ) possible but unlikely.

- Agrees more with the concept of novelty than August 1945.

REASONS WHY AUGUST 1945 EVENTS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MUCH NOVEL AS MOON LANDING:

- The events of August 6 to 9 1945 were not effectively global , but only huge events for Usa and Japan.

- Any way you consider it, it was a major terrible terror attack, BUT, it doesn't agrees much with novelty concept.

- If the purpose of Timewave Zero is to show progress and human growth in ethics, than these events don't agree with these concepts.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

REASONS BECAUSE JULY 20 1969, MOON LANDING MAY BE THE MOST NOVEL ( IN THE REAL MEANING OF THIS TERM ) DATE OF THE CENTURY:

- Moon Landing was a gigantic step for us to achieve something and to walk on a territory that was external to Earth.

- Moon Landing was a terrific jump into progress, scientifical, technological, historical.

- Moon Landing connected ALL THE GLOBE into interaction/observation of the whole event.

- For open minded people , it is possible that it contained a minor first contact for those astronauts with alien creatures ( ??? ) possible but unlikely.

- Agrees more with the concept of novelty than August 1945.

REASONS WHY AUGUST 1945 EVENTS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MUCH NOVEL AS MOON LANDING:

- The events of August 6 to 9 1945 were not effectively global , but only huge events for Usa and Japan.

- Any way you consider it, it was a major terrible terror attack, BUT, it doesn't agrees much with novelty concept.

- If the purpose of Timewave Zero is to show progress and human growth in ethics, than these events don't agree with these concepts.

ya but like you said your basing this on the following:
" global consciousness/interactivity/connection "

why would the moon landing be greater then the internet? in regards to the innovation and connectivity it would bring, sure the moon landing was a more emotional event but the more technologically progressing event is something else.

was the "whole planet" really watching? were many of the people in truley in the world watching or was it only the countries it was broadcasted to such as usa and russia.

if we went to the moon, why is it that that event still hasent progressed us to already have a moon base by now? or even be at mars? how has this event truely been the most Novel, i.e. bringing change and novelty. as you can see it is not

edit;grammar

[edit on 8-7-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The first message transmitted over the ARPANET was sent by UCLA student programmer Charley Kline, at 10:30 p.m, on October 29, 1969.

The first permanent ARPANET link was established on November 21, 1969, between the IMP at UCLA and the IMP at the Stanford Research Institute. By December 5, 1969, the entire four-node network was connected.

The arpanet to my understanding was the base for the future internet application.

Or am I wrong?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The first message transmitted over the ARPANET was sent by UCLA student programmer Charley Kline, at 10:30 p.m, on October 29, 1969.

The first permanent ARPANET link was established on November 21, 1969, between the IMP at UCLA and the IMP at the Stanford Research Institute. By December 5, 1969, the entire four-node network was connected.

The arpanet to my understanding was the base for the future internet application.

Or am I wrong?

yes internet was developed first as ARPANET, by darpa and cern, for military use, and to connect physicist research..but was this a Global event/

Good reference

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Gloabal or not global, it brought enormous technological and societal change and brought humanity to a interaction that was thought as impossible.
And the year is 1969...Though with these dates we would end up in February to April 2037.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join