It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Airport closed due to UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
^So I thought.

As for those pictures, they're the interesting thing. What is behind them? Looks like the best photo evidence ever, but is it just something photoshopped?

Ignore the pics... They are totaly unrelated to the incident. The chinese airport authorities stated it was only detected by radar. And the chinese airforce couldnt catch it so it defo wasnt a chopper! That is for certain.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the first couple photos in that video make it seem that this "UFO" is being PROJECTED into the sky?

The conical blue beam lead UP TO the "UFO" would dictate that.
Considering a craft couldn't emit such a focused light like that towards the ground from a wide light source.

Also, hadn't the Chinese played with image projection before??

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the first couple photos in that video make it seem that this "UFO" is being PROJECTED into the sky?

The conical blue beam lead UP TO the "UFO" would dictate that.
Considering a craft couldn't emit such a focused light like that towards the ground from a wide light source.

Also, hadn't the Chinese played with image projection before??

how can we explain the radar

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Originally posted by shadow3467

you'd have to be blind to not see this picking up momentum...

you mean lots more awful videos of venus, rocket launches, missiles and chinese lanterns?

Perhaps I need some glasses....

Yawn.... How bout swamp gas? or maybe brown gas? or maybe grandma's brown gas?
No offence mate but i see from your threads you have doubt on the UFO topic which is fine but unless you have any idea what your talking about i would do a bit of research (just befour your eye test for your glasses)

I have done lots of research (which is why i am skeptical now, when i first joined this site i was an avid believer in alien crafts being here) but i fail to see any momentum picking up. What i do see is an increase in videos that can easily be explained. Is there even one thread in the UFO forum where the general consensus is that the object is unexplainable? People scream for 'disclosure' but what they actually mean is they want their opinions reinforced. There are at least a few countries that have 'disclosed' what they have and there has been nothing substantial.

Two news reports found on google news of two politicians (out of all of them in the world) who mentioned ufos doesn't really seem to me like that much of a big deal. It is harldy 'picking up momentum'.

I don't doubt ufos, they exist alright but what they are is the area i am skeptical about.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

How can we explain the common eagerness to believe everything in the news media, especially early stories that experience has taught us are often grossly garbled.

The sequence that is beginning to congeal for me is a visual sighting by the aircrew of an approaching plane, which caught the traffic tower by surprirse. They either did -- or failed to (accounts are contradictory) -- confirm on radar, giving them enough anxiety about an unknown bogie in controlled airspace to wave off landing airliners for a short while. The right call.

But we really need to get first-hand accounts, and more details on timeline and local sky conditions.

As of now, I think it's clear we're being drowned in garble. This doesn't require dark forces to weave the misdirection. Sadly, it's a process we and the mass media are entirely capable of creating completely on our own. Sigh.

My thread on a potential prosaic explanation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

How can we explain the common eagerness to believe everything in the news media, especially early stories that experience has taught us are often grossly garbled.

The sequence that is beginning to congeal for me is a visual sighting by the aircrew of an approaching plane, which caught the traffic tower by surprirse. They either did -- or failed to (accounts are contradictory) -- confirm on radar, giving them enough anxiety about an unknown bogie in controlled airspace to wave off landing airliners for a short while. The right call.

But we really need to get first-hand accounts, and more details on timeline and local sky conditions.

As of now, I think it's clear we're being drowned in garble. This doesn't require dark forces to weave the misdirection. Sadly, it's a process we and the mass media are entirely capable of creating completely on our own. Sigh.

My thread on a potential prosaic explanation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey Jimbo your a part of mainstream media over there at MSBNC, why cant you tell your boss.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hey Jimbo your a part of mainstream media over there at MSBNC, why cant you tell your boss.

I'm a consultant to (not a direct employee of) NBC News, among other media clients, and I send them news advisories on all space-related stories.

We were on top of the Norway spiral story and the Russian 'Bulava' missile fiasco from the beginning because of my investigation. And many other space stories.

But they decide in NY how to allocate air time. It's a good gig and I respect the professionalism of my clients.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think this video might say something, it was also shot in hangzhou, china on the same day

"http://www.tudou.com/v/jmZUQT6r6Ts/v.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="opaque" width="480" height="400">

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by tomworrier666 i think this video might say something, it was also shot in hangzhou, china on the same day

Flash Video link

holding pattern

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Doesn't China 2010

look similar to Modesto, CA 2005?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Woah, your observations are so baseless and out of date, it's like a general biased viewpoint of poor man's Asia (IE: Vietnam during the war) from several decades ago. Poverty is still a problem for many in China today but 99.9% of all areas are not off limits to tourists or anybody else. The never ending boom of the wealthy middle class has made most of the major cities are far safer and more metropolitan than many areas of the US. Even in the slums of China, there are less dangerous than in the American ghettos (strict enforcement of guns is probably key, as someone has already pointed out). I would seriously consider traveling a little to the far East before making such blanket statements about modern China. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Am I the only one that notices this newest China UFO looks just like the Modesto CA 2005 UFO????

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I found an alleged video of the Chinese UFO, shot from an airplane. It's one of the most convincing UFO videos I have ever seen, and if it's not a fake, I would like to hear a terrestrial explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join