It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two of the best? The oddest UFO entity photo's.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Some interesting analysis there from Arbitrageur, thanks for that. However I'm still not convinced by the perspective - like FireMoon says, the area is flat. So the `spaceman` should be further back to be standing on the ground? Also there's still the problem that the superimposed man from the other analysis video would have to be standing at quite an angle which to me doesn't look natural.

Good observation about the glasses though - it could be possible. The figure is so blurry detail-wise that it's hard to be sure of anything unfortunately.

Something that's just occurred to me though - with all the publicity about this photo, isn't it possible that if it was an actual person, they would have come forward by now to say it was them?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by tappy]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Lol i dont know about that second one.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

The figure looks like it might be about 50 foot tall on the horizon but the depth is misleading. I live near Burgh Marsh and it is completely flat. The power station visible in the background is actually 50 miles away across the sea in Scotland. The area where the "Spaceman" was standing is not to far behind the little girl.

If you want to read some of my own investigations, have a look at my spaceman investigations into the photo.

*SNIP*

ATS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The first picture is a blatant fake, I have absolutely no doubt about that. It doesn't look real at all, it looks like a costume. Look at how lifeless the eyes look. The whole thing just looks like something you'd see walking around on Halloween. Now, of course, the argument I just put forth is susceptible to arguments like, "well, how do you know what a real alien looks like -- maybe they do actually exist and just happen to like they a costume!" I'll go with my gut, which is telling me that it is undoubtedly a suit.

Now, as far as the second picture goes. I have two major problems with the picture:

1. At an initial glance, most people think that what they're seeing is a man in a white space suit with a black visor looking towards the games. However, if you look closely, you can clearly tell that the back of the figure is facing the camera. You can easily make this distinction by looking at the arm on the right side; what appears to be the front of a left arm is quite obviously the back of a right arm.

2. Second, this is the other big problem I have with the picture: let's say that this thing really is an alien humanoid. Are we just supposed to believe that aliens from another planet just coincidental have spacesuits extremely similar to ours -- complete with the same color scheme? What are the chances, that if aliens did have suits similar in shape to ours, that they would have black visors and white suits? It strikes me as sort of a case of pareidolia -- I think our brains just instinctively recognize the color patterns, and then associate it with a space traveler.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The first photo is a doctored root. I don't know what kind, ginger or whatever. That's pretty obvious.

Ah, the spaceman...

I think mystery surrounded the Firth Spaceman photo for decades simply because of poor reproductions of the photo. Take away some detail and boost the contrast and, yes, it does look like a spaceman. But this photo posted here is a terrific copy of the original. Download it and enlarge it and it is very easy to make out the mystery figure is the rear of a pale fellow, broad shouldered and a little heavy with a BALD HEAD. Perhaps it takes one to know one, but when I saw this great copy of the photo, the mystery immediately vanished. I, too, am bald and wear my hair long on back and sides and I immediately recognized MYSELF In this photo (not that Im the man in the photo) but I look exactly the same from the rear. Want to know what the spaceman looks like from the front? Just think of Matt Lucas' "challenged" character from the comedy show "Littile Britain" he's got the same palate as the spaceman. I think anyone can see that in the great copy of the picture.

edit on 4-8-2011 by cloneguy7 because: add link to pic

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join