It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Priority U.S. Military Report claims "Apocalyptic Christians" may pose threat to world peace!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

don't get me wrong these are not my words but wish to try and determin what they are pointing to in it's intended understanding so certain ones come to mind that I think pertain to a subject because I have read them and to see what you think, but bottom line is I heard a voice and seen a heavenly being(that another poster said was probably a cherub).
This is all I claim to know with absolute life and death certainty so I stand by the scriptures because the voice and what was said matches what the scriptures say so on the one hand I find a very glorious feeling and the other very frightening which probably has everything to do with knowing merciful scriptures the most but I still eat and drink I just can't write worth a ..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ground Zero of any given event is the Rapture. If you are on Ground Zero you will be instantly dispatched.

With that said, I believe in the power of manifestation and since a majority of the world of several sects of one religion-base believes that a series of events is in place, bringing about the Return of the Christ, then it shall be.

I do not believe that our System can regain itself. This Administration and all others have now shown us that we are sold off and what ever is left will be bartered against.

Those who wish to believe that there is a Subversive in this mix, I say it is the Feds, IRS, Bankers, and Corporate Heads that run our Government, because they have shown which side they are on.

The Whore of Babylon; it is amazing how the Power of Manifesting creates the Story. Not the best time to be in the Story if she "falls in one hour of one day"! Might be a ton of Rapture going on that day.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
let's all have a little perspective on this. This is not about christians per se. This about a bunch of head banging extremists who are actively seeking to destabilise sovereign governments, some elected by their own populations to serve their own ends. That end is to push the world into a huge war which will see it ended. How much more extreme do you want before you start saying. @We should keep an eye on these people?

Anyone who thinks it's fine to start chucking nukes around because they will be off anyway and watching it all from heaven, is an incredibly selfish dangerous fool , in my humble opinion.

Lets make no bones about it. This is not Christianity as doctrine of love and all inclusiveness. It is a doctrine akin to that of the Nazis, as it seeks to decide who is and who isn't, worthy of living. So please let's quit with this victim rubbish. The military are not talking about people who have a personal belief. They are talking about a bunch of absolute nutters, who want to take the rest of the world down in flames, in exactly the same way as Hitler did in the bunker as Berlin burned around him.

Look, the vast majority of those in Europe would be happy to ship all the religious extremists to the plain of Armegiddeo give them all a stick and let them beat each other to a pulp. Those who survive might just realise how damned stupid they are.

Many people see absolutely no difference between extreme islam and extreme christianity. Both are scared witless of wimmen and seek to treat them as second rate citizens.... Both hate rock n roll... Both want total and utter control over children's minds... Both want a huge fight in the Middle East...

Given that, why shouldn't they be perceived as just as big a threat to the rest of the world as each other?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

"both hate rock and roll" that's funny and the avatar too
www.youtube.com...

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.-Matt11.18

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself alone.-Rom14.5

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.-Col1.16

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."-Gal5.14

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
"One day, I came upon a man urinating in a bus station. When I confronted him about his action, he turned to me, without stopping, and said: "Keep in mind that since the universe is in constant flux, nothing that occurs one moment has any relevance to anything else. Everything you belive, feel or think is based on the false assumption that truth exists. Thus, you are free to do any action which brings you pleasure. That humanity feels constrained by morals is one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard. So I beat the # out of him and took his wallet."

From the book of Macalypes the younger.... although, i might be lying about that..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

And so it begins.......

I was expecting this to be honest, the greatest enemy to the NWO is Christ. I am a Christian (non denominational) and I have been waiting with baited breath for them to finally start slamming us in conjunction with terrorism.

I feel any Christian who loves the truth would not do anything to hurt another human being nor try to stop what is prophetically known , and ultimately going to happen (IMO)

If a Christian did go down the terrorism route it would prove by his/her fruits that he/she is NOT a true Christian or would be propaganda and lies spread by the governments and media in certain cases.

They want the world to hate Christians. Have you ever noticed Christianity is the one belief/faith system that people abuse more than any other?

"Oh Jesus Christ"

"Oh for God's sake"

I don't see many people saying "Oh for Buddha's sake" etc etc. Nor do I see many slam Islam, Catholicism, Kabbalah.

it is vilified, spat on and those who hate it do so because they hate truth. for example

However this is my own opinion and I don't wish to bash anyone nor offend anyone with this post.

reply to post by JJBB22

Hello Sir or Madam,

first of all; I call myself a christian; of catholic origin (but no longer bonded to the pope, because I chose to find my own path to Jesus. I don't need any adjustor) and I find it funny that you exclude them - who the hell do you think were the first christians? Even Martin Luther was a catholic monk before he decided to part ways with the roman church - what was totally ok, because the roman church often prove to be everything but christian. Or let's say - they were christians in their words, but not in their deeds, and that's something they have in common with many evangelicals (like for example G. W. Bush; he is just one of the most prominent ones, there are legions of others).

So what was my point - oh yes, you say they want the people to hate the christians.

Well, isn't it funny, that exactly the same ones, who never stop one single minute to tell everyone, what good christians they are, also seem to be the leading heads of the NWO? The Bush family, once more. Didn't they represent everything, evangelicals believe in and stand for? And though it was George Herbert Walker Bush (W.s Daddy) who seems to be one of the spearheads of the NWO.

You say you feel any Christian who loves the truth would not do anything to hurt another human being. I totally agree with you on that. Me too, I believe every real truthloving christ would never do any harm to any person. Because that is what Jesus wanted from us. To walk the path of peace. I highly doubt, Jesus would have been a member of the NRA. And though many people who call themselves christians carry weapons, and I fear few of them would probably hesitate to shoot those who stand in their way.

You are afraid that people might hate christians? I tell you, you should much more be afraid of those christians, who carry Jesus on their tongues and guns in their hands.

Because it's possible that Jesus is not in their hearts. Of course not my Jesus.

Because maybe it's that, that everyone has his own personal Jesus. Some have an armed Jesus, other's don't.

Do you understand what I mean?

You have your own idea of christianity, as everyone else has. Maybe you'd be surprised to see, how far away your belief really is from those of whom you think are your fellow christians.

Finally: Everyone can call him or herself a christian. It's the most easiest thing in the world to claim that. But not the words do count; the deeds do.

So don't listen, if someone claims to be a christian. Just look upon his deeds, and you'll know the difference....

peace to you

[edit on 7/7/10 by Peloquin]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO What exactly do you think a Christian is? Is there any difference in your mind between a catholic, a baptist and a Pentecostal or do you lump us all into that hated christian category.

I see no difference in types of bigotry. I don't care if you hate all blacks, Jews,homosexuals or Christians, a bigot by any other name is still a bigot.

You're so right...

bigotry is the devil's playground

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

What are you on about man??

If that McCain and Palin duo of dumbasses hadn't gotten 49% of the US vote on the back of their plan to invade Iran and make a blast crater out of the middle east while pushing the idea that they would be doing Gods Will.. Then I wouldn't have the opinion that some religious nutjob in power in the US will screw everything up..

And I am Christian.. So I can say all this stuff. Fact of the matter is, you guys in the US are teetering on the brink of where the Nazi's were in 1935.. You're just going to have to cop onto that fact and stop taking offense everytime someone has a real fear about how dangerous religious power has become..

And did you ever think that maybe people say "Jesus Christ" because they are Christian? How many Muslims have you ever heard say that? Or Jews for that matter? Hindu's? Yea.. exactly.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow, I see so many tormented God haters here at ATS. Gnashing their teeth and spewing vile bigotry. Your torment is so plain to see. I feel sorry for all of you.

It's a shame you don't know how to love your fellow human - even if we do believe in God.

God loves all of you. If you could experience His love then you would be able to fellowship in peace with all mankind.

Love is what it's all about.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
Wow, I see so many tormented God haters here at ATS. Gnashing their teeth and spewing vile bigotry. Your torment is so plain to see. I feel sorry for all of you.

It's a shame you don't know how to love your fellow human - even if we do believe in God.

God loves all of you. If you could experience His love then you would be able to fellowship in peace with all mankind.

Love is what it's all about.

Read the thread again. There are no "god haters" on here but rather people who are not fond of extremist christians.

That being said, I feel sorry for people who have to lean on god as a crutch because they have nothing better to talk about/think about. I'm talking about people who must pepper every conversation with a reference to the lord, etc. They truly have no life.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
Can you please post the exact bible extract and book and chapter number that refers to the rapture.

I was wondering the same thing so i looked it up in Wiki, which says:

Rapture

The primary passage used to support this idea is 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, in which Paul cites "the word of the Lord" about the return of Jesus to gather his saints.

But I'm not sure that's what that passage really says.

Originally posted by Dermo
Fact.. This is one of my only real fears in regards near future Global affairs..

That after Obama, people in the US vote in some overly religious, overly conservative nutjob, hell bent on making the US what it once was and ends up kicking of a major war..

It is a little scary that some people actually want to see these endtime prophecies fulfilled. Just believing something might happen isn't so dangerous, but if political leaders take action to bring these prophecies about, that is a real danger.

Looking forward to Armageddon and the cleansing of the earth

we had some prominent Christian leaders calling for war with Iran, and John Hagee gave a demented interview with Terry Gross, in which his rapture rubbish was used as an excuse to advocate hate and war and destruction, all because his "prophecies" said that's what we need to do.

We don't need any more wars or hate mongering.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If you haven't already, check out this thread. It offers another perspective into Christianity...

"All Roads Lead to Rome"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As most of us know, all roads don't lead the Heaven.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

It is a little scary that some people actually want to see these endtime prophecies fulfilled. Just believing something might happen isn't so dangerous, but if political leaders take action to bring these prophecies about, that is a real danger.

Looking forward to Armageddon and the cleansing of the earth

we had some prominent Christian leaders calling for war with Iran, and John Hagee gave a demented interview with Terry Gross, in which his rapture rubbish was used as an excuse to advocate hate and war and destruction, all because his "prophecies" said that's what we need to do.

This is so SICK, to initialize wars to accomplish Armageddon and the return of Christ.

This is an extreme perversion of christian faith. This is truly evil.

what do those people believe? That Jesus would reward them for bringing death to billions?

Those responsible for such actions will go everywhere, but to heaven.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's written, in the 'end times' the Christians will be persecuted.

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Isn't this information - so obviously left out of the report (purposefully IMO) proof the Government's also trying to push the Apocalyptic agenda?

Anything to get that NWO right..

Only I think this trick just might backfire on them.

peace

Edit: Add scripture

[edit on 7-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

There is no Heaven nor blessed angels or Saints but there is 'something' to Christianity and if the truth were revealed the followers would not be happy.Yes Rome and the Vatican is the major branch of Christianity the others are the Anglican strain via Queen Elizabeth to the Rothschilds and the Bible Belt via the Reverend Moon to the Rockerfellers,the principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places fundamental Christians claim to struggle against run the show,its one of the greatest scams ever perpetrated.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think the US Military need to be more concerned about
Netanyahu and Israel. Netanyahu is the one quoting
that Biblical Prophecies have been fulfilled at his recent
speaking engagement in January.

Netanyahu was all but washed up in politics but
has made a comeback. His own admission was
for a reason. That reason has to do with prophecy
and to build David's Temple for Christ to rule
from for 1,000 years.

scary video here

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

EDIT TO ADD: Concerning the Video above.

Thank you Boondock-Saint for posting this video!

I hope every single person who sees this link watched every one of the videos, they are just astounding. I'm only on number 7 (I went back to 1 to go through all of them) and I'm just enjoying them to no end.

Great stuff that!

Peace & Thanks Again

reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

There is no Heaven nor blessed angels or Saints

Regardless of your opinion there exists documented proof of 'Saints' from the beginning of man's recorded history practically.

By Saints I'm speaking people who gave their lives, some in the most of horrific ways imaginable, because they wouldn't renounce their beliefs.
Or, people who devoted the 'all' of their lives to supporting and living out their belief systems, bar nothing.

If everyone was a little more 'Saint-like' and not so wishy-washy with fear over taking a stand on something they believe in the world would be a lot better place... And I'm not just talking religion - I'm referring to people vs. the government right along with everything else.

peace

[edit on 7-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry theres no information meme or contagion on this planet Id consider dying for,if the swords at my throat Ill be saying there is no God but Allah and Mohamed is his prophet the required three times and make any apologies later,your no use to anyone dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
A large number of these American Fundamentalist, Evangelical Christians, therefore, believe that we are living the the "end-time" period of God's prophetic calendar.

Every generation for the last 2000 years has believed they were living in the "end times"... Europeans of a thousand years ago were so convinced of Christ's "Second Coming" in the year 1000 AD that farmers of the day chose not to plant crops — call it Y1K hysteria.

They say that the Ezekiel 38 scenario includes the attempted invasion into Israel by all Islamic forces (led and orchestrated by the northern-most power, i.e., Russia) and... will conclude with the mysterious appearance of the Anti-Christ who will create a Peace Treaty between Israel and the Palestinians (and all Islamic confederation).

Again, how does belief in a prophecy "threaten world peace"?

They say that the Ezekiel 38 scenario could also conclude with a simultaneous, mysterious disappearance of millions of people from this earth, which will result in total chaos, confusion and fear among the global populace.
This, they say, is the "Rapture".

You do understand, don't you, that very few Christians believe in the Rapture, and that the Rapture is an invention of a rather crackpot evangelical pastor in the 19th Century? There is no mention of a "Rapture" anywhere in the Bible. So, all of the pontification on this subject is moot, even among Christians.

When the Anti-Christ appears on global emergency TV news conference blah blah blah...

How are you coming up with this stuff? What's your source? This has nothing to do with the Bible or with what Christians believe.

(By the way, in the U.S., the majority of the so-called Fundamentalist, Evangelical Christians hold on to the viewpoint that somehow the "UFO" phenomenon is "Satanic" or "diabolical".

What? Are you talking about fundamentalists back up in the Ozarks, the hillbillies still making moonshine and living in the 19th Century or something? Where are you getting this material? David Letterman?

Let me tell you what a REAL Christian believes, okay?

A REAL Christian — as differentiated from the millions of professed Christians — believes that a fellow named Jesus of Nazareth suffered one of the most brutal deaths imaginable at the hands of his fellow Man, but that Jesus conquered Death, defeated Satan, assumed the sum total burden of all Mankind's sin for all time, and ascended to Heaven. The lesson of the life of Jesus is that we WILL be beaten down, we WILL walk a path of torment and pain and suffering while on Earth, but that we have eternal life thanks to this fellow named Jesus who showed us how it's done and invited us to follow in his footsteps.

Now, THAT is what a REAL Christian believes. More than merely "believing" it (because belief can flip-flop overnight), a REAL Christian has unshakable Faith in the Resurrection and life everlasting.

Point being this: You cannot SCARE a REAL Christian with pain and torment and torture and Death.

You can't do it.

REAL Christians have no fear of Death, no fear of dying. Thus, all these prophecies of Armageddon and blood flowing across the landscape and the fekking Antichrist tormenting humanity and hell on Earth and all that fekking hullaballoo is like water off a duck's back to a REAL Christian.

A REAL Christian is relaxed, poised, curiously pleasant, and can take anything in stride, including the end of the fekking world.

So, when you talk about these fearful, hysterical "fundamentalists" disrupting world peace, you're not talking about any aspect of Christianity. Those people aren't Christians. They're fear-mongers and terrorists. Call 'em what they are, but don't try to pin it on Christianity, because Christianity isn't the driving force behind the fear in the world.

Fear-mongering is Satan's domain.

So, yeah, I'm saying that the so-called "fundamentalists" who preach fear and damnation and End Times are agents of Satan, mocking Christianity.

Hell yes, Satan goes to church, too. Just look around your congregation some time and know that there's probably not even one REAL Christian in the bunch.

I know a lot of REAL Christians think the whole Catholic Church and ALL its spin-offs are the work of Satan. They seriously contend that Satan hangs out at the Vatican.

Seriously.

And they're probably right. Christ himself wouldn't recognize the Catholic Church — He'd be stunned.

But if the Church is the work of Satan, and the U.S. Government is being run by Satan (it is), and the Global Union is the work of Satan (it is), and the whole world is the dominion of Satan (says so in the Bible) then what chance do we have of exposing or combating or surviving this Hell on Earth???

Uh... None?

Right. We. Have. No. Chance.

Doesn't matter if Tom, Dick or Harry threatens world peace, because we don't have a chance, anyway. Peace is an unobtainable illusion. Everybody is going to die. It's out of your hands, you have no control over it. Everybody who has ever been born has died, and those who go on living do so on a planet that is the dominion of a bitter and hate-filled demon who runs virtually everything. Hey, God gave Satan dominion over the Earth.

Welcome to Hell.

Are you starting to get it? THIS is Hell, we're living in a world of pain and suffering and lust and greed and vengeance and death , and it's our lot in life, as Christians, to follow the torturous path of somebody who knows the way OUT of here. Jesus was the guy who defeated Hell, the Devil, Death and everything else and ascended to Heaven.

I'm not trying to convert anybody, I'm just distinguishing what a REAL Christian believes from what a jersey-wearing "fundamentalist" Christian believes.

The "fundamentalists" want you trembling with fear, right? Yeah, God-fearing people and all that horse manure.

Easy to remember: FEAR is the domain of Satan.

If somebody is terrorizing your population with hijacked airliners and anthrax and panty-bombs and all that nonsense, that's Satan at work. If somebody is trying to scare you into paying Carbon taxes to save the planet, that's Satan at work.

Planet don't need saving.

Planet regulates itself and does just fine with or without the interference of Human kind. You know 99% of all living things that have ever lived on planet Earth are extinct. What you see on Earth today, the millions of diverse species of plant and animal life, is just 1% of the total Life that has existed on this planet.

Point is, Life comes and goes on Earth. Planet still here, taking care of business.

The only thing that needs SAVING is Humanity, because, from a Natural perspective, we're the retarded kids on the block and we need all the help we can get.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thank you OP for this very interesting development. This does not surprise me at all. This sort of thing was predicted by Bible prophesy. It actually reaffirms my belief in the Bible when I see the world persecuting Christians.

Christianity and Judaism are undeniably the most hated religions in the world - THIS WAS PREDICTED! Coincidence? I think not.

Lets do a little exercise:

Let's just entertain the possibility that the Bible is true and the rapture does take place...

There will come a time when the unbeliever will be faced with a decision...

Will you take the mark of the beast or will you give your life to Christ?

Remember, by then, there will be plenty of EVIDENCE that the Bible is true.

So what would you do?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join