It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Emergency - Prepare Yourselves For Gulf Oil Syndrome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Is it a plane, is it a bird , not it's Bp man.

just how many theories do we have now about how a pin prick in the earth is going to bringing about end times ?

can someone start a new one and bring in the salinizastion of the water around the GOM just to add to the mix because i've ready so many ways about how we are all going to die and would hate to miss one.

This is about carbon taxes and providing work for the censors workers and tying to panick people to push up property prices away from the coast.

Follow the money and tell me i'm wrong in a months time when the leak is stopped and then wait a little longer and see if they are not going full boar to extract carbon taxes from you all.

reply to post by xstealth

During the [1991] Desert Storm terror campaign at least 944,000 rounds of DU ammo were fired from American A-10 Warthogs all over Iraq and Kuwait. The A-10 is an aircraft built around a 30mm, 7-barrel gattling gun that can spew 3900 rounds per minute.

if the A-10 fires it's guns for more than a few seconds then it falls from the sky ! it's one ungly plane thats built around a gun and can take some heavy damage and still manage to fly.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The symptoms of radiation poisoning:

Nausea and vomiting generally occur within 24–48 hours after exposure to mild (1–2 Gy) doses of radiation. Headache, fatigue, and weakness are also seen with mild exposure.[5] Moderate (2–3.5 Gy of radiation) exposure is associated with nausea and vomiting beginning within 12–24 hours after exposure.[5] In addition to the symptoms of mild exposure, fever, hair loss, infections, bloody vomit and stools, and poor wound healing are seen with moderate exposure.[5] Nausea and vomiting occur in less than 1 hour after exposure to severe (3.5–5.5 Gy) doses of radiation, followed by diarrhea and high fever in addition to the symptoms of lower levels of exposure.[5] Very severe (5.5–8 Gy of radiation) exposure is followed by the onset of nausea and vomiting in less than 30 minutes followed by the appearance of dizziness, disorientation, and low blood pressure in addition to the symptoms of lower levels of exposure.[5] Severe exposure is fatal about 50% of the time.[5]

Source - Wiki

Yup sounds about right. Wouldn't you say?

Where is Erin Brockovich? We got a toxic tort for ya hun!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So was it Corexit that caused the anal bleeding among the workers or was it radiation?Good luck ever knowing,eh? I guess if tumors start popping up on them we will know, right?
N.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm visiting relatives on the Mississippi gulf coast. Alarmingly, my sister is experiencing significant hair loss. I actually found this thread researching whether or not her hair loss was related to the oil spill. Looks pretty likely to me. I have also had a nearly constant headache myself. I have migraines, though and no access to my therapeutic medicines, so hard to be sure that's related. But the hair loss has me concerned. Anyone else having this symptom? I haven't read the whole thread, but I will when I have the time. Please let's don't let this far off the map now that the spill is capped. Long term effects have to be reported, tracked, and hopefully it's not what it seems to be, a health disaster of epic proportions.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

when your sister began to lose hair? what about neighbors of your relatives?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Very recently, like in the last week. I haven't asked around about anyone else. Yet. I figured the best first step would be a little internet research...no first hand accounts in this thread besides mine, though, so perhaps it's unrelated. I certainly hope so.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

i guess, the best move will be to talk with local community.
Everything Good to You & Your Relatives.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join