It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain is still alive conspiracy theory..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
wow. did someone take the brown acid?

this is probably more far fetched than the reptilian agenda "theory". or is that where this is going?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I personally feel that Cobain was taken from us in April 1994, but maybe if you had presented some sort of case we could've atleast discussed it, i'm not sure what you were talking about.
Hendrix, Jones, Joplin, Cobain, Curtis, Morrison, the list goes on and on, it's just really sad to see such amazing people not even see the age of 30.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Kurt Cobain = Rivers Cuomo.

Rivers Cuomo is the lead singer of Weezer and I hear he has a book in it with every single Nirvana song. I hear he studies it.

In a Rivers Cuomo interview on youtube, I saw a life size doll of a blond man with long hair in the backround.

Look at the Weezer song lyrics to "Say it aint so" too ironic if you ask me.

Kurt is dead yes, but his spirit was extracted and put into a new body so that he could live a new life free from his addiction, problems, and severe stomach problems.

ok now this is just ridiculous. First off, Weezer formed as a band in February of 1992. Kurt Cobain died in April of 1994. Im am sure someone would have noticed a different attitude in the Weezer singer if he was suddenly implanted with the spirit of Kurt Cobain. If you have evidence of this, I'd love to see it.

Say it ain't so appears on the self entitled CD "Weezer which was released in May of 1994 and is a remake of a song by Murray Head which was released in 1975. SO unless Murray Head in 1975 knew who Kurt Cobain was, knew his future and knew he was going to jump bodies after staging his death than this connection between that song and your theory is nothing more than fantasy created in your own mind.

Furthermore, you say Kurt Cobain staged his own death. Which would mean he is alive. If his spirit simply jumped into another body, than he would still have to die to release his spirit would he not? SO with that thought in mind, how do you propose he "staged his death" and still released his spirit.

Look, I am a big fan of music, but Kurt Cobain is just another artist in a long line of amazing performers who died. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmm I thought Cobain was living in the "timeline" where Australia was in a different place and Indigo's were the saviors of humanity and Obama was born on Polaris.
Go figure.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rudy23
I personally feel that Cobain was taken from us in April 1994, but maybe if you had presented some sort of case we could've atleast discussed it, i'm not sure what you were talking about.
Hendrix, Jones, Joplin, Cobain, Curtis, Morrison, the list goes on and on, it's just really sad to see such amazing people not even see the age of 30.

To name that talentless Piece of # that Cobain was, in the same sentence as all those great, talented musicians is really unbelievable.

Cobain was nothing than a third-rate Jim Morrison wannabe, he was a bad songwriter and couldn't play guitar to save his life. Nirvana was lucky that they got picked uped by MTV who promoted Nevermind. Before they were nothing (first a bad CCR-Cover band, their first album sold next to nothing) and after that they would've faded into obscurity (In Utero worse than everyone expected). Cobain blew his head off and someyhow that made Nirvana into a "legend" and idolized by teens.

Either he shot himself or he was killed, both he and Courteney were crazy drug addicts who didn't knew or know what they'r doing. I for one am glad he's dead, he was the worst thing that could've happen to music. I'm glad Grunge died a very quick death.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If this is true, one can only hope he's not writing the same cr_p "music."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

To name that talentless Piece of # that Cobain was, in the same sentence as all those great, talented musicians is really unbelievable.

Cobain was nothing than a third-rate Jim Morrison wannabe, he was a bad songwriter and couldn't play guitar to save his life. Nirvana was lucky that they got picked uped by MTV who promoted Nevermind. Before they were nothing (first a bad CCR-Cover band, their first album sold next to nothing) and after that they would've faded into obscurity (In Utero worse than everyone expected). Cobain blew his head off and someyhow that made Nirvana into a "legend" and idolized by teens.

Either he shot himself or he was killed, both he and Courteney were crazy drug addicts who didn't knew or know what they'r doing. I for one am glad he's dead, he was the worst thing that could've happen to music. I'm glad Grunge died a very quick death.

most of the rock world disagrees with your veiw on cobains/nirvana music almost all bands since nirvana have been infulanced by him.
all rock rating in songs/bands have the songs or the band in the top 10

saying he didnt know how to play guitar is proof that you never looked deeper than smells like teen spirt nor anything on the bleach record .most bands frist album dont sell so thats a dumb statement to make for almost any bands skill or talant
saying in utero was worse than anyone exected is also dumb, granted it didnt sell like nevermind did but nothing could have reached that sales ,hell most bands today would kill to have those sales.
heck most bands would kill to have in utero type sales.

if you listen to most types of rock on radio the grunge type style is still there in many of the top bands so to say it died is also a dumb statement.

becuase you didnt like cobain as a person is not reason to hate the band or its music.

i know its not the drug part of his life you hate since you like all the other people he is listed with which were on drugs also.
they all were idolized due to death.
all made great music but all had problems .

hate the man but accept that he was and is a major part of rock music just like the others listed when talking about great songwrites and rock bands.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by JO-ET]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

(Buzzin' in)

"Ummm, what is: Courney's father was good friends with the Grateful Dead, wrote a book on them thus having huge ties to the music industry?"

(Alex Trebeck)

"I'll need a ruling on that. Judges? That is sorta correct OM and it's still your turn............."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by thewheelturns

The real conspiracy here is why in the world would anyone have sex with Courtney Love

Easey just keep your eyes wide shut lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

O c'mon. Don't go ruining this with facts! Just because Weezer formed before Kurt died doesn't mean Sam Kinison, Andy Kaufman, Bill Hicks, Jerry Garcia, Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain won't be on a future episode of Punk'd!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
Well . . . . Since they were both kickin' around the airwaves and video channels for two years before Cobain's death I'd say pick a different dup. Maybe one that has a less documented backround and can not be verified through pictures prior to Cobains death.

As a weezer and Nirvana fan, I can attest to seeing Rivers on Stage long before Cobain sucked the double-barrelled pipe.

Bullocks to this theory. Weezer major-label debut 1992 . . . Cobain Death 1994.

Cuomo as youth pre-90's.

In all aspects you are right. And this is the only thing that smashes the theory to pieces. However, I think many things are possible when dealing with a very advanced kind of technology. And when dealing with such a high level of technology could add entire new layers to things.

So what tech was used to transplant Curts soul into rivers his body then ? And what did "they" do with rivers his soul ??

"High levels of tech" is a broad statement and i think you need to be a bit more specific on this otherwise anyone can simply claim bizzare things and credit it to "high levels of tech",way to easy.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by MrWendal

O c'mon. Don't go ruining this with facts! Just because Weezer formed before Kurt died doesn't mean Sam Kinison, Andy Kaufman, Bill Hicks, Jerry Garcia, Michael Jackson and Kurt Cobain won't be on a future episode of Punk'd!!

I agree.. I don't know some of those names but I know a couple. I know the bill hicks is alex jones one, I knew the day MJ died, there was trickery involved.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by solomons path
Well . . . . Since they were both kickin' around the airwaves and video channels for two years before Cobain's death I'd say pick a different dup. Maybe one that has a less documented backround and can not be verified through pictures prior to Cobains death.

As a weezer and Nirvana fan, I can attest to seeing Rivers on Stage long before Cobain sucked the double-barrelled pipe.

Bullocks to this theory. Weezer major-label debut 1992 . . . Cobain Death 1994.

Cuomo as youth pre-90's.

In all aspects you are right. And this is the only thing that smashes the theory to pieces. However, I think many things are possible when dealing with a very advanced kind of technology. And when dealing with such a high level of technology could add entire new layers to things.

So what tech was used to transplant Curts soul into rivers his body then ? And what did "they" do with rivers his soul ??

"High levels of tech" is a broad statement and i think you need to be a bit more specific on this otherwise anyone can simply claim bizzare things and credit it to "high levels of tech",way to easy.

Ok, as to what I know, Reptilians and other negative controlling entities, are at least millions of years ahead of us technology wise. Most of the technology we have today comes from them, some of it is releasable to the public, some of it is not. As far as technology goes, there are more advanced things than soul transplanting.

These beings are masters of DNA. This means they know everything about DNA. Things our best scientists do not know, they know. A long time ago, my or our dna was manipulated, some reptilian beings they took some things out of our DNA to make us forget, and make the DNA regress. However, some of the original DNA remained and it could not all be removed or destroyed. This may soon be proven by scientists, but not the Reptilian part.

I don't know how it works I just know of it's existence. I imagine the spirit being taken out of one and put into another. I have also had other people (not from this site) specifically ask me how it works. Truth is, I don't care how it works, I don't want to know how it works, and I don't want to prove how it works because what I've said already is enough proof for the ones who can see, to see what I am talking about and see there is a bigger picture here.

So to anyone asking for proof I do not have any, and I think most real conspiracy theories do not have any real proof either. To anyone out there reading this who doesn't believe in the reptilians and stuff like that should really not even be reading this thread anyway. As they will not understand what the hell I am talking about, and furthermore think I am insane, which I am willing to accept. I don't even hate Courtney or even the Reptilians because I understand it's their job to do what they do, just as it is my job to do what I do.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whats up with "the new body" he blew his head off I would think he would need a new HEAD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Hell, I used to make fun of his name and call him 2pacliquor cause I don't like rap. If I were him and went to spell his name I probably would have spelled it wrong purposely just to get a rise outa someone. On You Tube I get called a racist for making fun of black guys silly names. I enjoy the intelligent responses.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

No, no, no. Dis is a spellung bee here. You haved to spell it rite!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You do realize Rivers Coumo was only born 3 years after Kurt, they are basically the same age. This theory makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It hurts me knowing that some of the people I love the most, have faked their deaths, and switched identities using high level secret technology. Lying to the whole world about it and living secretly inside a new and fresh body. Then I looked back, and I understood why. While I do not condone this technology, I can understand that certain Royal Bloodlines, are allowed to cheat death and living in new bodies. This is merely 1 example out of a large number.

Can the 'regular' person, or even the avid studier realize this? Well I have, and it strikes an ancient chord with me. This is one fan who knows his music. I can see through the mere physical bodies, when I listen to rivers I am listened to Kurt because that is who he really is his soul is inside that body. Not many will be able to hear it nor understand it, many will become mad at me, others will be intrigued, while others will think it is just a science fiction fantasy.

I am a true fan and as a true fan of music I can see past the lies. I figured this out myself with help of truth seekers and myself. It is not seen by normal eyes, ears, and minds. As a true fan this means nothing more than another conspiracy theory like elvis, it means that Kurt Cobain is legendary but it does not change the fact that he and others are lying to the fans they are supposed to care about.

I do not know how to explain it, other than cloning technology, royal bloodlines at work. I am here to tell what I know whether you believe me or not does not matter, they are lying to you and I am here to tell the truth.

Real music is saving the world. I liked Kurt's music better,(the old kurt) because it was about the pain and the truth, the darkness of struggle and overcoming and conquering of demons.

This raises an important question, if allowed to hide out in new bodies, who was the body prior to that one? Can they all be traced back to historical figures of influence, or power? I'm afraid it appears so. I have a certain knack for looking at doubles or clones and seeing the resemblance of the soul inside. Their bodies look the same beside minor differences and the genetic alteration of specific traits.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For me kurt died in 1994, just leave it be.

Some of the threads should just stop....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
For me kurt died in 1994, just leave it be.

Some of the threads should just stop....

I won't stop until you or someone else disposes of me.
You can say all you want that Kurt is dead and to leave it alone but I do not care.
If you think I should stop why don't you do something about it? I am starting to think no one can really do anything about it...
If someone is going to lie to me about what really happened that person is not my friend,
real fans deserve to know what is going on with music and its ties to occult technology and royal bloodlines. real fans of nirvana want and deserve to know the truth as to the mysterious circumstances of kurt's death.

So I should play into their lies, and leave it be? be another slave? keep my mouth shut? No thanks.

I would rather cause as much chaos for them until the day they kill me. So why should I stop? Do you really think the majority of people are capable of believing this anyway??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join