It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain is still alive conspiracy theory..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just wonder what all your thoughts on this are.

There are rumors floating around that Kurt Cobain staged his death and is now living in a new body. His new body is still the body of a famous singer in a famous band. If you compare the pictures you can notice similarities. If you put long blond hair on this guy, he would almost be a spitting image of Kurt.

So what is your first thought and reaction? Is it possible Kurt Cobain staged his death and is living out a secret new identity in which he does not have a heroin addiction and does not have stomach problems?, and is singing music still?

I for one say yes, although on a similar note, I once tried to tell my mom (a huge beatles fan) that Paul McCartney is an imposter clone, and she thought I was crazy (:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you:

There are rumors floating around that Kurt Cobain staged his death and is now living in a new body. His new body is still the body of a famous singer in a famous band. If you compare the pictures you can notice similarities. If you put long blond hair on this guy, he would almost be a spitting image of Kurt.

me:

if you put long blond hair on what guy??? you never said who he is pretending to be now.

So what is your first thought and reaction? Is it possible Kurt Cobain staged his death and is living out a secret new identity in which he does not have a heroin addiction and does not have stomach problems?, and is singing music still

me:

my first reaction is that as much as his die hard fans loved and miss him, the man is dead, and you didnt offer any proof of otherwise in this thread just open ended speculation.

you :

I for one say yes, although on a similar note, I once tried to tell my mom (a huge beatles fan) that Paul McCartney is an imposter clone, and she thought I was crazy (:

me:

Paul mcCartney is an imposter clone, the real paul was whisked away to middle earth where he sits as judge on " inner earth idol"

~meathead

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns

The real conspiracy here is why in the world would anyone have sex with Courtney Love

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Kurt Cobain = Rivers Cuomo.

Rivers Cuomo is the lead singer of Weezer and I hear he has a book in it with every single Nirvana song. I hear he studies it.

In a Rivers Cuomo interview on youtube, I saw a life size doll of a blond man with long hair in the backround.

Look at the Weezer song lyrics to "Say it aint so" too ironic if you ask me.

Kurt is dead yes, but his spirit was extracted and put into a new body so that he could live a new life free from his addiction, problems, and severe stomach problems.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

The real conspiracy here is why in the world would anyone have sex with Courtney Love

Good point. I am not sure this conspiracy could ever be cracked.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

Takes all sorts, but the bad thing for him is he fell in love with her.

Maybe his background as a boy and being troubled meant he needed someone who understood him, and maybe she gave him something he was missing in his life, for that all too short time he was with her.

But on topic, maybe, but me personally i think he is dead. Not saying a rich person could not do such a thing, but i just prefer to thing of him as gone.

Shame he died, but thats life.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Cobain, Jackson, Elvis, Twopack are all dead. Paul McCartney (unfortunately) is still alive.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

It's 2pac or Tupac. That was a good try though.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Quite intentional, and I got the exact response I was hoping for.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Cobain, Jackson, Elvis, Twopack are all dead. Paul McCartney (unfortunately) is still alive.

How about Hendrix?? Did his ruby slippers save him?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Jim Morrison too

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well . . . . Since they were both kickin' around the airwaves and video channels for two years before Cobain's death I'd say pick a different dup. Maybe one that has a less documented backround and can not be verified through pictures prior to Cobains death.

As a weezer and Nirvana fan, I can attest to seeing Rivers on Stage long before Cobain sucked the double-barrelled pipe.

Bullocks to this theory. Weezer major-label debut 1992 . . . Cobain Death 1994.

Cuomo as youth pre-90's.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I didn't know. You could of been an oldies fan and never heard of him before.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
Well . . . . Since they were both kickin' around the airwaves and video channels for two years before Cobain's death I'd say pick a different dup. Maybe one that has a less documented backround and can not be verified through pictures prior to Cobains death.

As a weezer and Nirvana fan, I can attest to seeing Rivers on Stage long before Cobain sucked the double-barrelled pipe.

Bullocks to this theory. Weezer major-label debut 1992 . . . Cobain Death 1994.

Cuomo as youth pre-90's.

In all aspects you are right. And this is the only thing that smashes the theory to pieces. However, I think many things are possible when dealing with a very advanced kind of technology. And when dealing with such a high level of technology could add entire new layers to things.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Quite intentional, and I got the exact response I was hoping for.

Riiiight...the famous, "I meant to do that". Why didn't you say Alvis or Jaxson than???

It's ok....you don't have to know who Tupac was...you can still be cool.

I don't think Cobain is Rivers Cuomo...mostly because Rivers has history before 1994 and they sound nothing alike.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If I was a celebrity, I would fake my own death just so the conspiracy theorists would be right for once, it would be satisfying. But no, Kurt Cobain is not alive and is not Rivers Cuomo...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You know, I love me some "still alive rock star" teories, but I don't think this one flies:

1. They were alive at the same time.
2. Rivers is way more talented than Kurt.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There actually is a conspiracy surrounding his death, but it has nothing to do with him faking his death.

Have a look at this site Justice For Kurt. Alot of the facts in the case don't add up.

The investigator hired by Courtney Love to track down Kurt Cobain the week he died, when he ran from a Los Angeles rehab clinic has come to the conclusion that Courtney was involved to some degree in his murder.

I'm pretty convinced of the same.

And btw, "Say It Ain't So", is a song about alcohol and the break up of his family. It has nothing to do with Kurt Cobain.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah it reminds me of that one that one conspiracy about that one president who died in dallas: Chong F. Kennedy. (hee-hee! did you notice?! i spelled his name wrong! Now let`s sit back and wait for some poor fool to "fall into my trap" so I can smugly reply that "everything went according to my plan, including your futile attempt to enlighten me with some of your knowledge" I know, I know what you`re thinking and, I know! I am just outrageous, aren`t I? Aren`t I just terrible? Ya my friends always say I`m the rascally one who`s always up to something. `What will he think of next?`, thats what they`re always wondering! Ain`t I a stinker?! Hee-Hee!)

my answer: No, you are more like an annoying pinprick. Now go away...adults are trying to talk here. Well ok, maybe they aren`t but still... are you serious with that crap?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well . . . Then you have to make the stretch that "someone" had to eliminate the real Rivers Coumo and replace him . . . that's a big stretch.

Also, in Weezer's song "Heart Songs" there is a line that basically gives Nirvana's album Nevermind credit with kick starting Cuomo's drive to become a "rock star" . . . kind of gives a reason for Cuomo for having any Cobain related memorabilia. There is also records showing Cuomo at Berkelee College of Music and Harvard before Nirvana was even popular and Cuomo's dad was a jazz drummer for Wayne Shorter. I don't even think you can find as many documented "growing up" references for Cobain.

There are lots of conspiracies out there with teeth . . . this one doesn't even have dentures. Their body lanquage and playing style are completely different, as well.

[edit on 7/5/10 by solomons path]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join