It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kurt Cobain is still alive conspiracy theory..

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Anyone interested please look at these couple of pictures.

img4.ifilmpro.com...

www.topdownloads.net...

thebosh.com...

img.youtube.com...

www.mtv.com...




posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sooooo....
Do you have any sources or links that verify that at the very least somebody other than yourself is making these claims.
I mean it's all well and good to have an idea and all but it hasn't been exactly presented the best.

Links, discussion and pics of Kurdt and a voodoo priest is maybe a start.
Any other precedence's as well could be useful.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
There actually is a conspiracy surrounding his death, but it has nothing to do with him faking his death.

Have a look at this site Justice For Kurt. Alot of the facts in the case don't add up.

The investigator hired by Courtney Love to track down Kurt Cobain the week he died, when he ran from a Los Angeles rehab clinic has come to the conclusion that Courtney was involved to some degree in his murder.

I'm pretty convinced of the same.

And btw, "Say It Ain't So", is a song about alcohol and the break up of his family. It has nothing to do with Kurt Cobain.


I saw this website many years back. It was what started and sparked my original investigation. However, the things on this website to not dig deep down into the level of occult and 'really heavy stuff'. Who acted out the hit on Kurt did not matter because He wanted to die and knew he was going to because it was his choice.

Yes the song say it aint so may very well mean that. But songs mean different things to different people, even though they may have one true meaning. I would not believe that is what the song is about unless I heard it from his mouth, even then I would suspect he is lying to cover up the whole scenario.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Sooooo....
Do you have any sources or links that verify that at the very least somebody other than yourself is making these claims.
I mean it's all well and good to have an idea and all but it hasn't been exactly presented the best.

Links, discussion and pics of Kurdt and a voodoo priest is maybe a start.
Any other precedence's as well could be useful.


I will find this great site that talks about it in much more great detail and presentation, it shoes the best pictures too, if the link exists I will find it now and post it.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns

Originally posted by pazcat
Sooooo....
Do you have any sources or links that verify that at the very least somebody other than yourself is making these claims.
I mean it's all well and good to have an idea and all but it hasn't been exactly presented the best.

Links, discussion and pics of Kurdt and a voodoo priest is maybe a start.
Any other precedence's as well could be useful.


I will find this great site that talks about it in much more great detail and presentation, it shoes the best pictures too, if the link exists I will find it now and post it.


The site has been taken off the internet. 3 links down is a new site i never saw before, that says "Kurt Cobain is NOT Rivers Cuomo" But the other site is totally gone, not there anymore. This site had detailed pictures and information and it does not exist anymore that I can find. I can provide other links, but are probably less intelligent. msgboard.snopes.com.../ubb/get_topic/f/75/t/000906.html



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


Don't let your lack of knowledge be a detriment to others who don't suffer the same affliction.

From "Rivers Edge: The Weezer Story"


"It's such a complicated story, way too complex to write a song about. I should never have done it. I was really afraid of alcohol at the time. I didn't drink till I was 21, not even a sip. I was petrified of alcohol. "Say it ain't So" was about when I was 16. I opened up the refrigerator and I saw a can of beer. All of a sudden I made the connection that my step-father was leaving...because my father started drinking when he left my mother."


I don't believe Kurt Cobain wanted to die, and I think for anyone to say he did, or even didn't is kind of baseless considering noone can know what went on inside his head but himself.

That being said, I think if you look at the facts of the case, and ignore the "suicidal junkie" propaganda you can see the inconsistencies. I'm not denying he had a drug problem. But he was no more of a "suicidal junkie" than many of us are "loony conspiracy theorists".



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns
Anyone interested please look at these couple of pictures.

img4.ifilmpro.com...

www.topdownloads.net...

thebosh.com...

img.youtube.com...

www.mtv.com...



The problem is that your images are not comparing anything, they're just pics of Cuomo.

Photo comparison doesn't even have to be done . . . it's obvious when looking at pics of them side-by-side that their nose, eyes, and chin areas are shaped completely different. I don't have photoshop on this computer, but if this thread is still kicking when I decide to stop loungin' by the pool . . . I will put the photos side by side to show (unless someone else beats me to it . . . ) IMO, there isn't enough "evidence" to even take away from swim time with the kids to do it though. Poppycock!



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Yeah it reminds me of that one that one conspiracy about that one president who died in dallas: Chong F. Kennedy. (hee-hee! did you notice?! i spelled his name wrong! Now let`s sit back and wait for some poor fool to "fall into my trap" so I can smugly reply that "everything went according to my plan, including your futile attempt to enlighten me with some of your knowledge" I know, I know what you`re thinking and, I know! I am just outrageous, aren`t I? Aren`t I just terrible? Ya my friends always say I`m the rascally one who`s always up to something. `What will he think of next?`, thats what they`re always wondering! Ain`t I a stinker?! Hee-Hee!)

my answer: No, you are more like an annoying pinprick. Now go away...adults are trying to talk here. Well ok, maybe they aren`t but still... are you serious with that crap?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



If you are trying to make me think that I am crazy, then you almost did a good job. It is obvious that that is your intention, or, that you know nothing about some of the inner secrets and level of technology that is hidden, and actively being used. So, you just made yourself idiotic in my eyes. Again I do not say this with evil or mean intent as I see myself leaving from these realms soon, therefore If there is a time and place to talk about things it is here and now because I don't believe the chance to speak about them will be around for much longer. I cannot control what I wish to speak about, but there are some things that I will never say or never could say or speak about. This is not one of them. I love Kurt and Love Nirvana. I think it was a bad choice but it was his choice, and their choice as a celebrity. I may not agree with it but I think real Nirvana fans should know or would want to know. I do realize how insane it sounds, I really do. But when you are talking advanced technology it goes beyond that limit.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


Well . . . Then you have to make the stretch that "someone" had to eliminate the real Rivers Coumo and replace him . . . that's a big stretch.

Also, in Weezer's song "Heart Songs" there is a line that basically gives Nirvana's album Nevermind credit with kick starting Cuomo's drive to become a "rock star" . . . kind of gives a reason for Cuomo for having any Cobain related memorabilia. There is also records showing Cuomo at Berkelee College of Music and Harvard before Nirvana was even popular and Cuomo's dad was a jazz drummer for Wayne Shorter. I don't even think you can find as many documented "growing up" references for Cobain.

There are lots of conspiracies out there with teeth . . . this one doesn't even have dentures. Their body lanquage and playing style are completely different, as well.

[edit on 7/5/10 by solomons path]


Why must someone make that stretch? IMrO, that would not have to occur, or be necessary in order for the process to be completed. Although on some degree I could see it being feasible, if it was all staged out and just waiting to happen. But I like to lean towards willing participant.

Thank you for your information, I appreciate it greatly. I did not previously know any of those facts.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Carseller4
 


It's 2pac or Tupac. That was a good try though.


Quite intentional, and I got the exact response I was hoping for.



Riiiight...the famous, "I meant to do that". Why didn't you say Alvis or Jaxson than???

It's ok....you don't have to know who Tupac was...you can still be cool.


I don't think Cobain is Rivers Cuomo...mostly because Rivers has history before 1994 and they sound nothing alike.




Maybe because I actually like some of Elvis and Jackson's music. Twopack was just a wannabe thug, and I have no respect for him. So intentionally misspelling his thug name was a sign of disrespect.




[edit on 5-7-2010 by Carseller4]



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


Well . . . Then you have to make the stretch that "someone" had to eliminate the real Rivers Coumo and replace him . . . that's a big stretch.

Also, in Weezer's song "Heart Songs" there is a line that basically gives Nirvana's album Nevermind credit with kick starting Cuomo's drive to become a "rock star" . . . kind of gives a reason for Cuomo for having any Cobain related memorabilia. There is also records showing Cuomo at Berkelee College of Music and Harvard before Nirvana was even popular and Cuomo's dad was a jazz drummer for Wayne Shorter. I don't even think you can find as many documented "growing up" references for Cobain.

There are lots of conspiracies out there with teeth . . . this one doesn't even have dentures. Their body lanquage and playing style are completely different, as well.

[edit on 7/5/10 by solomons path]


Why must someone make that stretch? IMrO, that would not have to occur, or be necessary in order for the process to be completed. Although on some degree I could see it being feasible, if it was all staged out and just waiting to happen. But I like to lean towards willing participant.

Thank you for your information, I appreciate it greatly. I did not previously know any of those facts.



Oh and in regards to their playing style being different etc, that is normal. One could be left handed the other right, it wouldn't work in that way unless it was a specifically designed clone to imposter the original.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns

Originally posted by thewheelturns

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


Well . . . Then you have to make the stretch that "someone" had to eliminate the real Rivers Coumo and replace him . . . that's a big stretch.

Also, in Weezer's song "Heart Songs" there is a line that basically gives Nirvana's album Nevermind credit with kick starting Cuomo's drive to become a "rock star" . . . kind of gives a reason for Cuomo for having any Cobain related memorabilia. There is also records showing Cuomo at Berkelee College of Music and Harvard before Nirvana was even popular and Cuomo's dad was a jazz drummer for Wayne Shorter. I don't even think you can find as many documented "growing up" references for Cobain.

There are lots of conspiracies out there with teeth . . . this one doesn't even have dentures. Their body lanquage and playing style are completely different, as well.

[edit on 7/5/10 by solomons path]


Why must someone make that stretch? IMrO, that would not have to occur, or be necessary in order for the process to be completed. Although on some degree I could see it being feasible, if it was all staged out and just waiting to happen. But I like to lean towards willing participant.

Thank you for your information, I appreciate it greatly. I did not previously know any of those facts.



Oh and in regards to their playing style being different etc, that is normal. One could be left handed the other right, it wouldn't work in that way unless it was a specifically designed clone to imposter the original.


You are going to have to spell out step-by-step how you thought this happened, because it sounds like fantastical leaping to me. Cuomo agreed to end his life and let Cobain take it over? . . .

Besides, as mentioned by someone before, Cuomo is more musically talented than Cobain. Dave Grohl was the musical brains in Nirvana. Cobain was just a talented writer, perfectly tuned into the times he lived in.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


Don't let your lack of knowledge be a detriment to others who don't suffer the same affliction.

From "Rivers Edge: The Weezer Story"


"It's such a complicated story, way too complex to write a song about. I should never have done it. I was really afraid of alcohol at the time. I didn't drink till I was 21, not even a sip. I was petrified of alcohol. "Say it ain't So" was about when I was 16. I opened up the refrigerator and I saw a can of beer. All of a sudden I made the connection that my step-father was leaving...because my father started drinking when he left my mother."


I don't believe Kurt Cobain wanted to die, and I think for anyone to say he did, or even didn't is kind of baseless considering noone can know what went on inside his head but himself.

That being said, I think if you look at the facts of the case, and ignore the "suicidal junkie" propaganda you can see the inconsistencies. I'm not denying he had a drug problem. But he was no more of a "suicidal junkie" than many of us are "loony conspiracy theorists".



You have a very good point, and I am sorry for my assumptions. You are right that I don't know if he wanted to die, and to say I did is disrespect.

So the song is about alcohol, I was wrong about that but it doesn't change what it means to me.

Either way whether he wanted to die, planned it, or it was real murder, would not change the outcome that rivers is cobain or cobain is rivers. I don't know how he was feeling, but I can imagine myself being a heroin addict and also having a stomach problem. I have my own stomach that is probably not to that degree, and the way it makes me feel is horrible.

Facts are that he was a heroin addict, or at one point a heroin addict who wanted to quit, and he did have stomach problems.

You offer several great points and I have realized that in my conclusions I have jumped the gun on what I think I know but that to me it is still very evident there are occult technologies in play. Whether he wanted to die I don't know, but that is what made the most sense to me. I do not rule out 'foul play' becomes often times foul play is involved.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path
 


Haha, sorry for the chuckle, but if I knew how it was done step by step, I would probably not be talking in this forum.

My best guess is that Cuomo always liked Nirvanas music a lot, and they were looking for someone who was willing, he fit the bill, and they continued with the process. No he did not agree to end his life and let Cobain take over. My best way of explaining it is like it is a new cobain but with part of the old cobain in rivers. So its rivers and cobain. Or rivers + cobain = rivbain. But I really do not know this as a very few people if anyone knows this.

He is more musically talented because during this process they can add or take away whatever they want. They can take away a heroin addiction, take away a stomach problem. ( im pretty sure this has to do with the alteration of dna in some way) They could give more musical genius, they could make him right handed so it would be hard to figure out.

If that is not the answer it could just mean that rivers was more talented.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path

Originally posted by thewheelturns
Anyone interested please look at these couple of pictures.

img4.ifilmpro.com...

www.topdownloads.net...

thebosh.com...

img.youtube.com...

www.mtv.com...




The problem is that your images are not comparing anything, they're just pics of Cuomo.

Photo comparison doesn't even have to be done . . . it's obvious when looking at pics of them side-by-side that their nose, eyes, and chin areas are shaped completely different. I don't have photoshop on this computer, but if this thread is still kicking when I decide to stop loungin' by the pool . . . I will put the photos side by side to show (unless someone else beats me to it . . . ) IMO, there isn't enough "evidence" to even take away from swim time with the kids to do it though. Poppycock!


Err correct me if I'm am wrong but aren't there pictures of Kurt from the In Bloom video?

Funny how you thought they were the same man.

I'll agree, I don't believe Rivers is Kurt, but just denying ignorance all the same!





posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Kurt Cobain is dead. I was a solid Nirvana fan back in the day, and this thread makes no sense to me. There's no way he is alive, be it a body double, conspiracy, or, uhh, a soul transplant?. His life was just too messed up.
It's my opinion that Courtney Love killed him. Not by pulling the trigger, but by being an absolute jealous, hateful, manipulative, evil bitch. She wanted the band...



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fanthorpe
 


It is merely just to show some resemblance with the glasses. This is not a case where you can compare pictures and see similarities like that,(like the paul mcartney case) rather just look at both of them individually.



[edit on 5-7-2010 by thewheelturns]



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How old would Kurt Cobain be now? --



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thewheelturns
 


I was replying to the gentleman who said they were all pics of Rivers.



posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Kurt Cobain is dead. I was a solid Nirvana fan back in the day, and this thread makes no sense to me. There's no way he is alive, be it a body double, conspiracy, or, uhh, a soul transplant?. His life was just too messed up.
It's my opinion that Courtney Love killed him. Not by pulling the trigger, but by being an absolute jealous, hateful, manipulative, evil bitch. She wanted the band...


I totally agree with this, but I wouldn't leave soul transplant off the table. Yes Kurt Cobain is dead, (in the sense that kurt did physically die) there is no argument there.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join