It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To America! A Must Read!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The simple thing to do is - BE PREPARED AND HAVE A PLAN. Remember - the local, state, or federal governments may not be able to help for a week or longer in a widespread emergency.

Well said!
It is incumbent that we be prepared for any kind of emergency, not just a terrorist attack! And many posters here have mentioned that the email is resulting in curbing the freedom of ordinary citizens by spreading fear and panic! How so? Are we Americans so weak-kneed that we are cowering under our beds stricken with fear??? Far from it. The email just gives advice to take those blinkers off and be prepared for an emergency.

Quoting some idiot on a trashy web site like Snoopes as being a hoax and posting it here shouting from the rooftops that it's a hoax is just brushing some good advice under the carpet. Whether engineered by the CIA or the mad Mullahs doesn't matter, does it? After all it's our lives at stake.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Man, there's a prediction for every possible scenario out there.

I think even miss Piggy turning Terrorist is covered in the pile of Prophesies.

War?

Yeah, a War for your Mind!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, thanks for the attempt to scare me but my govt. has already been there, done that. What else is on your mind? Speak up!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This should be in the Predictions & Prophecies thread

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

What's wrong with war anyway?
It's our nature, if we don't stomp on someone, someone else will stomp on us.

It helps advance technology, we need to keep advancing our technology.
It provides jobs and it helps control the population. The majority of the population need to be controlled, they are too stupid to think for themselves, when they do you get idiots like Kevin Rudd as prime minister of Australia.

This is typically the kind of thing people suffering from delusions of grandeur say.

While some might imagine this level of detachment is somehow a logical summation derived from some pseudo intellectual analysis, the reality is it’s just the moral bankruptcy of those programmed in that dysfunctional way that causes them to imagine there is some virtue in so completely and thoroughly discounting the worth of the individual denigrated and snuffed out through violence and war.

After all in such armchair general minds, it’s never them that are on the front line, but some anonymous stereotyped worthless eater, religious zealot, or other enemy of the common good.

If you really believe such tripe as you have been quoted to say, well it certainly is a pity.

Necessity is the mother of invention, not war. Winning or surviving a war only becomes a necessity because of the backward thinking you are espousing.

Which are really just signs of laziness and inability to communicate, as the world has no shortage of other challenges that loving and peaceful people might see as a necessity, if so much of their livelihood wasn’t being taxed to pay for a culture of intolerance, dictatorial policies, gunboat diplomacy and war and violence, and they had real leaders of vision and true courage who truly dream of making the world a better place, instead of just being exceptional murderers.

While some might believe weeding the gene pool of such brainwashed and infected minds is a good idea, the truth is that the same type of healthy and wise educational efforts, that promoted acts of virtue as a necessity, would in time overcome the insidious brainwashing so many people have been exposed to, in order for them to support a detached culture of death and destruction as if it were some football game or word puzzle.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and I can’t think of a greater true necessity on this planet than overcoming and ending thinking such as you are espousing once and for all.

I will nonetheless give you an A for honesty, but an F for a true failure of imagination, and another F for a total lack of empathy for your fellow human being.

Thanks for responding!

[edit on 5/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Which are really just signs of laziness and inability to communicate

This is a fairly rich comment coming from someone who has not responded to my response.

It's amusing to see someone who is 'peaceful' and 'respects/empathises' with his/her fellow humans is the one who shows aggression, closed mindedness and makes personal attacks because you don't like anothers opinion.

I haven't been programmed mate, I've seen the ends of the universe, your judgemental comments show me how far off the mark you are. I'd prefer if you didn't project your own insecurities onto me in future.

You made some good points in your first reply to me, but I'm not even going to bother picking apart this drivel to refute it.

Lay off the acid man, peace out.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

This is a fairly rich comment coming from someone who has not responded to my response.

Actually the above was my response to you. It’s those paragraphs of text that appear next to my avatar above

It's amusing to see someone who is 'peaceful' and 'respects/empathises' with his/her fellow humans is the one who shows aggression, closed mindedness and makes personal attacks because you don't like anothers opinion.

Probably ranks right up there with people who can’t use the ATS quotation function properly or spell check huh?

Let’s see if I have this correct, the person (me) who does not favor war as a form of population control and engine for technological advancement is aggressive? Further the person (me) who believes necessity and not simply war is the mother of invention, and that there are a myriad of challenges like clean energy, unemployment, starvation and homelessness we could be concentrating on is closed minded?

I mean after all who would in their right mind label the love and promotion of war and cruelty as dysfunctional behavior?

Hey did you ever stop to think there is a reason they say that the "Pen is mightier than the sword"?

I haven't been programmed mate, I've seen the ends of the universe, your judgemental comments show me how far off the mark you are. I'd prefer if you didn't project your own insecurities onto me in future.

Let’s see here I suppose you are saying then that promoting a culture of war and violence and cruelty and indifference for the sake of worshiping technology and controlling what you have labeled as masses of dumb people, is not judgmental at all. You are consigning all these people to heavy taxation and death without any consideration to its wisdom then?

Well that would explain the glaring and shocking lack of good judgment!

You made some good points in your first reply to me, but I'm not even going to bother picking apart this drivel to refute it.

I must say it is rather intriguing how you can begin your post complaining that I have not previously replied to you, and by the time you get to the end of that post, you imagine my one reply to you, to be multiple replies.

Have you considered actually reading your own posts; you know either before or shortly after posting them?

Lay off the acid man, peace out.

Well this first part explains a lot, the second part seems rather a strange closing for someone whose original post was to promote a culture of war, population control and slavery to technology.

You might want to avoid using multiple accounts until you can learn to keep track of what each persona is saying and who they are interacting with.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Actually the above was my response to you.

Apologies, I had you mixed up with Tim3Lord, thinking it was his second post. I really shouldn't browse forums while I'm at work.

Probably ranks right up there with people who can’t use the ATS quotation function properly or spell check huh?

What are you ten? I'm writing a forum post, not an essay.
At least you replied in cogent english this time.

Let’s see if I have this correct, the person (me) who does not favor war as a form of population control and engine for technological advancement is aggressive? Further the person (me) who believes necessity and not simply war is the mother of invention

Correct, personal insults are a form of aggression. It's easy to talk about notions of peace, love and fairness, but as soon as you read a post that challenges your world view, you're straight onto your soapbox with put downs and insults. Where's the love? Where's the understanding and freedom you so strongly espouse?

I'm not disagreeing with you about the necessity business, I've already said that, thanks for backing me up.

Let’s see here I suppose you are saying then that promoting a culture of war and violence

I'm not promoting a culture of war, I acknowledge it's a part of our culture, I'm sure many will disagree with me, but I think our (western) culture is the most advanced and fairest (I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement), and sometimes war is needed to make sure it stays the dominant culture.

population control and slavery to technology.

You might want to avoid using multiple accounts until you can learn to keep track of what each persona is saying and who they are interacting with.

So what do you propose? Anarchy? What? Do you want everyone to be equal? Were's the incentive to excel if everyone ends up equal?
I said we need to advance technology, not be slaves to it.

I don't have multiple accounts, as I said, I wasn't paying enough attention, apologies again for the confusion, it does backup my point however about the pacifist reacting so quickly, is your belief system so fragile it can't take any criticism?

The 'peace out' was a "cool off mate, I'm entitled to my opinion without your judgemental crap"

Anyway, I'll agree to disagree with you on this, people are probably sick of the table tennis.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by pscysm]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The email does make an important point! Mom's and Dad's should make a plan in case of an emergency, Not just a terrorist threat, a earthquake, fire, hurricane, Any type of an emergency.
Like for instance, Choose a building that is sturdy, and strong, within a certain radius from home, work, & childrens' school. And make a plan that if anything should happen and one couldn't get home. That this place would be the designated family meeting place. It might even be a good idea to get your neighbors into it too.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm
lay off the acid man, peace out.

considering that your confusing my posts with someone Else's i would make a suggestion about halving your own acid intake. as you seem to be an expert on the subject.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Im in Australia last weekend there was a meeting of some 500 muslim delegates they proclaimed democracy is an incompatible with islam,are after sharia law etc I agree the western worlds main threat is internal we've let too many of these bastards in.

I'm all for a melting pot BUT,
these individuals need to be told, there will NEVER be sharia law within our Democratic Republic, under ANY circumstances. They need to understand that if this is a problem for them they need to leave IMMEDIATELY or face our laws if they break them.

We the people....will NOT tolerate any attempt by a foreign power to usurp our laws nor harm it's people.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Here’s an email received by a friend of mine.

Oy vey!

Not every piece of spam in your friend's inbox is deserving of a thread on ATS. Maybe if he received a really good matzoh ball soup recipe you could post that, besides, who would believe a warning from some Zionist Joo? Don't you know that is was people just like Juval Aviv who did 9/11? Why even my 93 year old grandmother could quickly Jooggle the pertinent results regarding this hoax, that is if she wasn't making the most delicious gefilte fish casserole.

Thank you for the obfuscation and here's a toast to this thread getting a much needed Brit Milah.

Shalom.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So this thread has been shoved into the 'Hoax' Forum? I'm not surprised! Considering that we take the word of a couple of peoples' investigations into consideration and take it as gospel truth. It has yet to be proved beyond doubt that he is a hoaxter.

Now check this out...

However, American RadioWorks, the national documentary unit of American Public Media, looked into the allegations as well and noted several court documents including a memo from the FBI from 1982 and a contract between Aviv and the US Justice Department, both of which refer to his past association with Israeli intelligence

Jonas, Louise Dennys, and the president of Collins Canada, Nicholas Harris, told Macleans that they are satisfied that the story is genuine.

So who's hoaxing? It's not been been proved beyond doubt. So why has a mod moved this thread into the hoax forum?

Want more? Here...

Aviv: Fabricator or smear victim?

This sucks!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Yeah war and fear mongering and promoting xenophobia and intolerance towards whole segments of humanity just isn’t what it used to be is it?

What a shame, why just think if no one published such crap the world might accidently break out in peace.

People might actually focus on helping their fellow humans instead of focusing on how to rob them and kill them.

The Bankers and Industrialists would have to get real jobs.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
A hard sell by the weapon and security industries.
I'm surprised that we haven't heard from the pharmaceutical
industries regarding yet another pig flu and
the need for more new vaccines.
Fear sells.
get fooled twice > shame on you.

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
threat is internal we've let too many of these bastards in.

What do you suggest ? Religion should be stated on visas and work applications ?
Only atheist and christian are to be accepted ?
What should be done with naturalized citizens who convert by
the millions ?
ps. if you cannot accept change, you are behind the times.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Given the evidence ancedotal and otherwise of MOSSAD and other Israeli SS and CIA involvement in almost all of the terror incidents your emailer has described, its no wonder he has 'inside information'. Its no shock to hear of his predictions of events already pre planned into being by those that choose to do wilful evil in the world and bring despair into the hearts of the people.

If you would like to live like a frightened faithless child, watchful of every shadow and paranoid to the extent you have to dehumanise and demonise every other living being that doesnt speak or look or scent like you just to feel inner security....then go ahead..listen to him...do as he says...choose activly and willingly to ignore 2000 years of evolution and hard social effort and choose to devolve into time honored spiral down patterns of religous and racial hate vengence and violence. Why not..its your right - right? Its your choice - isnt it?

Is it really your choice though?

How do you know?

Because if this kind of propogandic warfare of which terrorism is a part, is a known variable in the theatre of human experience..known well enojugh to analyse and describe so clearly.....and if the result of that awareness is a pattern of diminishing returns leading to ahniliation that can be expected, even counted upon by 'tbtb' so much that they are willing to stake everything on it time and time again......a pattern being repeated time and time again with such reliability its now an opera that only needs conducting and a few tweaks every now and again to keep it alive and active.....then is it really you choosing this or are others choosing for you?

If not..if you really do still have a choice...then why not try something as drastically rational as thinking for your self? What does it cost you to simply say 'no' and try something as basic as living fearlessly 'anyway'?
We already know that in fearing "them", you empower "them" and in allowing yourself to become terrorised militants in response to terrorist militancy's, only fear and terror wins....the Haliburtons and Chenys win..the Ayhatollas win..everyone but you..wins. So why choose to loose?

There is an old time worn addage that fits here..and that is;
'When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy'. They seem to be timely words.....and dont ever once forget that the words 'by deception we make war' are an announcement of intent and objective not just an heraldic creedo.....anyone reading this email would do well to keep that in mind.

Rosha

you must be better than the scribes

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

If not..if you really do still have a choice...then why not try something as drastically rational as thinking for your self? What does it cost you to simply say 'no' and try something as basic as living fearlessly 'anyway'?

Rosha

Of course we should live fearlessly! But is it wrong to be prepared? Does preparation mean living in fear? NO! It's better to be safe than sorry. That's the point being made out.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Rosha

Of course we should live fearlessly! But is it wrong to be prepared? Does preparation mean living in fear? NO! It's better to be safe than sorry. That's the point being made out.

Being armed with bad and false information provided by a foreign national who's interest is that foreign country and being manipulated to that end, is not being prepared for anything but to be manipulated.

Many Americans and for very good reason do not trust Israel, even when the Israeli source is a legitimate one.

In this case even the source itself is not considered legitimate.

So no in reality all you are advocating is being manipulated for the precise purpose of fighting Israel's wars of attrition and genocide.

By promoting that there is some reason why we should be fighting it for them against there enemy, that they are trying to make our enemy.

No looking for enemies where none exist is not wise.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Being armed with bad and false information provided by a foreign national who's interest is that foreign country and being manipulated to that end, is not being prepared for anything but to be manipulated.

perfect.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Do you even know what living fearlessly means?

And no..the point being pushed by the emailer is ' your all going to die you suckers'...'fear them not us' and worse...' listen to us, we are wise you are not' and 'we know what is best for you' ' do it our way and you will be safe, dont and you will be in danger' 'dont think, obey us'.

These subliminal messages are tools of mental oppression and more - they are tools of mind control, thought/choice supression - a widely understood tactic of this war - one you ironically are still waiting for, that has already long begun. If you dont 'get' that...can't accept that...you are no more prepared than an infant is prepared.

When it comes to surviving and being 'prepared', external security factors are very nearly irrelevent.

Simply put, you cannot prepare for the unknown. you dont know what you dont know ....until you do...which is usually too late and even then, when you do, and like every other human being in the world experiencing a mortal danger or crisis event, you will react to that experience as well or as badly as your life experience, your maturity, experience of dangers past, or lack thereof will allow you to.

Suposing you do survive the event physically intact. Long before your mind focuses enough to fire up any actual sensical response to it...whatever 'it' is....your own biology will completely betray your personal will and will assume an essential godhood and re write any plan you have carefully laid out for yourself.

Instinct, adrenaline surge and norpipherine will provoke both your mind and body into actions and reactions you will barely be able to contain much less consciously control and you, conscious you, wont have any say or choice in those reactions whatsoever.

The biological crisis that immediately follows an external event of near death determines that even if you are lucky enough to be at your home or ranch with your well laid out bunker and armoury when 'it' happens..the chances are you will still wet yourself, loose your keys or drive in the opposite direction!

You cant plan for 'everything'....and even though there is a solid case for preparing for 'anything' - that preperation mustneeds include reality as it is, not as you would hope it to be on the day.

And the first reality of preperation you need to accept is - it isnt.

Preparedness is an illusion, a creation of the mind designed to provide you with a sense of continuity and stability PRIOR to an event...not post event.

This means that covering your ass, having the best of everything, security, money, intel, location et al etc....will still not prepare YOU to survive that mortal danger event one iota.

When it comes to preparedness, there are no 'betters' only fellow humans suffering the experience right along side you....and if you have everything but those fellow human beings..then you have nothing anyway as the one thing that no 'thing' can prepare you for is the shattering consequences of terminal powerlessness - the holistic and utter realisation you really are not the one in control.

Rosha

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Rosha]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join