It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To America! A Must Read!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

One can't blame all Muslims as being terrorists. But it is these Mullahs who preach and brainwash the gullible. These are the guys who should be put away. These are the guys who send them as suicide bombers to be killed for a cause that is incompatible with the contemporary way of life. They continue to live in the stone age. I think it's all about hankering for power.

But the question is how do well educated people get brainwashed so easily? Do they really believe that they would be received in the land of Allah and provided with 62 virgins?? It's inexplicable!

And what happens when they run out of virgins in the promised land? They will if the increasing number of suicide bombers is anything to go by!!

lol like how we (the US) send our countrymen to die in another country for some bogus cause?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Agreed, you got to it before I could.
People, please listen to me.
When a person says
Igot this email, or a friend of a buddy that's dad works in the pentagon, or my son in law in the military said that,...
99.999% of these are pure Bullsplit.
As other posters have said if any of this stuff does happen it will be our Gubbmments doing and shortly they will point a finger at the brown man.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
thoughtsfull

You gave the most logical and sensible response.

Either way the public is gonna pay. A life living under the chains of fear, anxiety, superstition...

Is not the life you want to live.

I do agree a plan is wise. When you know what to do in case of an emergency, it saves lives and reduces stress.

I also think Agamemnon is right.

Don't let yourselves live your lives by someone else. This will greatly effect your joy in it. Fear is the weapon used to enslave us. Don't fall for it.

It is wise to be prepared, just don't pay for it with your freedom.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

But the question is how do well educated people get brainwashed so easily? Do they really believe that they would be received in the land of Allah and provided with 62 virgins?? It's inexplicable!

lol like how we (the US) send our countrymen to die in another country for some bogus cause?

Bingo. You my friend just hit the jackpot.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What a load of utter tripe. Israel is fighting a war of Muslim attrition in a numbers game it seeks to maintain.

No it’s not a numbers game of just people, but tanks, planes, guns, ships, missiles, bombs and the technology of war.

A huge part of the original Zionist Manifesto is to trick or otherwise coerce whenever and wherever possible allies of the Zionist into fighting this war.

Now whether this man’s involvement and words and contentions are for such a sinister purpose to that end or not, at the very least he represents the military industrial complex and the think tank of people who support violence and attrition, over negotiation and peace.

The long and short of it, is that it always takes two to tango, and the notion that Israel is somehow an innocent party or victim to the violence and war it instigates and fosters is as fantastical as it is absurd.

It’s a shame people feel compelled to use these boards to push ‘state sponsored’ propaganda for the purposes of fueling the flames of distrust and rancor that is designed to lead to violence and that ongoing war of attrition that has destroyed the lives of so many human beings.

For every story of one Israeli being victimized by religious or extremist violence, there are one thousand stories at the very least of Muslims who have been victimized by religious or extremist violence, Jewish and Christian religious and extremist violence to counter it.

Their stories go largely untold, to create this skewered view of a rouge pariah aggressor nation (Israel) as a victim of others when in fact it’s simply a victim of it’s own policies of apartheid and genocide.

[edit on 5/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I for one do not buy the email as legitimate. The email does make some good points, however good points do not automatically make it legit. If I wanted to spred these points about the weaknesses in American security, I would make up a story like this and send it viral.

Two things stood out to me... First off, if all bags are checked outside of the airport, then suddenly instead of us foolishly checking bags at the bottleneck security gates inside the building, we are now checking bags at the bottleneck security gates outside the building. What's the differance?

The other thing was the discussion of a dispersed simultaneous attack. It is true that no planes will ever be used as bombs for a very long time. It was the kind of attack you can only use one time. Instead, any attacks will have to be done in a distributed and massive format. The thing that comes to mind is the movie Traitor where they setup people with explosives with the intention of simultaneously exploding dozens of buses across the US. Of course, in the movie, an american double agent assigns all of the terrorists to the same bus.

I have often remarked to my friends that the culture gap goes both ways. People in the US do not understand the point of view of radicalized terrorists and the radicalized terrorists do not understand the various American cultures. The only way to truely strike lasting fear into the hearts of your average American is to give the impression that we are totally infiltrated with terrorists and that these terrorists look just like anyone else (such as soccer moms, business tycoons, etc.). Using homemade devices to sabotage our existing (and crumbling) infrastructure across a large area of land in a manner that makes the event look like a massive undertaking by an underground army of terrorists. That is the only way to truly cause long term fear.

Just my $0.02 worth.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

So was the failed Times Square attack what he predicted or is he predicting something else. Or is that just one of many to come withing weeks?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Be careful who you trust, is what I say.

It is clear to me from the evidence available that the US government was complicit in 9/11 and the British government in 7/7. Yes, people did know about it beforehand, and I am sure Israel was involved.

However, this man is talking as if he still believes these were Islamist terrorists - ie. still promoting the deceitful agenda of the corrupt powers that be.

As far as I am concerned, there is something suspect about this guy's statement.

Maybe he is a plant, to give some 'accurate' information (there will be another terrorist attack - which is pretty much known anyway, given the Satanists agenda). So he gives some truth - and alongside that a lot of disinfo too.

Are they trying to create a smoke screen, just as the pilot and family initiative is taking action based on all the evidence they have amassed?

Are they 'prepping' the general public - ie. putting in their minds that the Islamists are the terrorists, planning an attack, from a 'credible' source, in preparatio for the attack THEY are planning?

For sure they will be planning another dramatic diaster, we know well by now that is their plan. Keep people's psyches reeling from a campaign of 'shock and awe' through a series of dramatic government created disaster.

Or perhaps he is arrogantly playing with the minds of the public - yes, there will be another terrorist attack.....but the TERRORISTS ARE THE SATANISTIC GOV THEMSELVES.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
how about we arrest that agent? seriously.... if I talked about all that stuff, (or anyone else) we would be arrested and jailed as a terrorist. why does he get a free ride? Why can he talk and talk about that, but if someone says "lol bomb" at a airport, instant detainment?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just checked Snopes. Aviv was NOT on Fox news before the London subway attacks, but he was on Fox several times in the weeks that followed. From the analysis I read on Snopes, I'd have to call this one a hoax. Just like they did.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
This is just programming - I would say this stuff will happen, but the 'terrorists' will be the CIA, Mossad etc - the usual suspects.

they will do this to create fear in people, further divide them and create a reason to enforce greater restrictions on freedom.

@amagon, you are fully awake and you are absolutely correct. You forgot the Jesuits and Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I actually agree with the other guys. It's bull-oh-neee! It you're not helping by trying to scare people with the "DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SO!" and the "WELL GO AHEAD AND'BE HAPPY AND LIVE YOUR LIVES" then immediately after say some like THEN YOU CAN READ ABOUT THIS FROM YOUR HOSPITAL BED. I dunno. I am not pleased with you sir, trying to scare all the children!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
Umm this is a known FAKE

www.snopes.com...

more and more, I'm thinking that snopes is a known fake. You can't argue with history: shoe bomber = passengers take off shoes. liquid explosives = no water bottles. Underwear bomber = rape-a-scan body scanners.

I should start a thread in the hoax section and title it 'Snopes.com' [based on known hoaxes].

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Guys im confused,

This post is stating that the terrorists recruits, are not recruited through the CIA or any intelligence agency from the USA, neither are they funded through the USA. It says to me that these guys are truly acting out of religious beliefs,.. please stop right there..

9/11 happened, Norad failed where it has never failed, it was an inside job. We know that. Whe know that the US gov has ties to the bin laden family.

Therefore, every 'terrorist attack' happening in the future, is happening with the full knowledge of the US intelligence agencies.

War On Terrorism? Please stop the hypnotizing propaganda. It's time ATS should reach a verdict on these kinds of threads, stating things that have been proven wrong, and thus removing these threads that include false information. Especially about the terrorist subject. the US gov knows it, they own it, they fund it, they control it.

YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE IN A CAVE?!?! YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE IN A CAVE COULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN!!?!?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
what kind of a joke is this???? as if terrorist with boxcutters and no real flight training pulled off 911. not to mention half the people reported as 911 terrorists were found alive and well, pretty neat trick.

this sounds like a textbook government proper gander to instill more fear and paranoia into the public. here is a nutty idea how about America minds its own business gets out of the gulf stops raping countries for their natural resources stop funding wars on both sides of the fence and in general leave the world alone. how about then people wont hate you so much and wont want to blow themselves up to prove to you just how much they hate you and what you do and stand for.

i know its crazy right?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Divide and rule. oldest trick in the book. WILL WE EVER LEARN?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Nice catch!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OrionHunterX, thank you for providing this email and information. It is a good attempt at getting the word out in public. However, I think only the government can really do something about this by wording it out

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

l Agree with everything you said. spot on, l00 per cent.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

For every story of one Israeli being victimized by religious or extremist violence, there are one thousand stories at the very least of Muslims who have been victimized by religious or extremist violence, Jewish and Christian religious and extremist violence to counter it.

Can you give me an example of christians claiming their mission is to wipe out all muslims?

False flag theories/government distrust, it's the paranoid's version of sport for the masses, another form of control, keeping you occupied. Do you think if you really new something, you'd still be out there?

What's wrong with war anyway?
It's our nature, if we don't stomp on someone, someone else will stomp on us.
It helps advance technology, we need to keep advancing our technology.
It provides jobs and it helps control the population. The majority of the population need to be controlled, they are too stupid to think for themselves, when they do you get idiots like Kevin Rudd as prime minister of Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join