It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 9/11 ATS coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Israel did 9/11 ATS coverup

theinfounderground.com

Larry Silverstein -- Explains his reason for purchasing the towers as "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Larry had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning. On 9/11 he never showed up. Neither did his daughter who worked in building
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
there was just a thread on here about 9/11 and how the jews were behind many positions of faculty involved in 9/11. upon refreshing the page , i got a 404. Freedom of speech means nothing. Or is ATS run by Jews. Smells fishy here on ATS.

Why do certain threads go missing, especially the ones that look most promising of releasing detailed truth.

ATS i do believe is censored.

I use this site to seek out the truth , not to be sheltered from information that should be free for everyone to see.

theinfounderground.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
ATS ran by Jews?

I have seen crazier posts on this site before... but you need to slow down your anti-Jew rhetoric. The Jews aren't the cause of all of our problems. They're just being used as a skapegoat for people who believe that Jews rule the world. There may be Jews that are powerful but not all of them are in the bilderberg group hell bent on destroying the world.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i am not anti jew, i dont have a racist bone in my body, my thread was in relation to a thread posted by Darknight not long ago, which was taken off for some reason , so back off and read the information in the link .

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Israel is a country. Jewish is a religion. 2 separate things, just like your subject and your "information".

Get your bigotry straight next time

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

You say you are not anti-Jewish... yet you believe this:

there was just a thread on here about 9/11 and how the jews were behind many positions of faculty involved in 9/11. upon refreshing the page , i got a 404. Freedom of speech means nothing. Or is ATS run by Jews. Smells fishy here on ATS.

Huh?

link   
reply to post by scubagravy

while I dont think this site is ran by an Israeli entity, I do not doubt that Isreal or "jews" or someone from that country, or a hand in their interests was an accomplice to this travesty..

I think you are on the right path..

But of course, you cant say for sure so....

link   

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
May I ask why people are degenerating into this blame the jews mindset?

Come on, that's what got us into WWII. Be rational people.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus I
Frankidealist35 is probably a JEW APOLOGIST trying to give your theory a bad name.

I know PLENTY of people who have been banned from ATS for calling out the Jews, like you are.

I'm not a Jew apologist. I just believe that to think that the world is being run by Jews is nonsense. Jews don't control everything.

Don't be surprised if you are banned shortly for "another type" of post which "crosses the line" according to the mods........................

People here would say, that if the Jews DID rule the world, that it's not the JEWISH IDEA to do so, but some other characteristic of the particular Jew which is non-Jew aligned.

I never said that. Just that this kind of stuff is blatant bigotry.

Don't even argue with the MODS about it. I know a guy who was banned because he asked a simple question to a mod: "Are you Jewish?"

I honestly won't be surprised if I'm banned for this post, but I need to let you know since you are a seeker of the truth!

Well, what do you expect? That guy got banned for blatant bigotry. You need to open your mind a bit. This is ATS. We're about denying ignorance. Not expanding it. And, besides, it would be safe to say Jews have some spot in the bilderberg group but they're not all Jews there.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatus I

I thought we got rid of this hate speech on ATS...

And there is no such thing as Jewish tactics. Everyone thinks the same. Is everyone part of some Jewish plot to you people?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

You are so clueless. You are the same guy who thinks the recession is over, talk about stocks all day, but doesn't own a car and lives in his parent's basement. Get a life.

Jews were in the Towers that day, my second cousin didn't get the Jewish don't go to work on 9/11 memo. Grow up, get your head out of your a$$ and get a real job.

link   
i don't think Israel carried it out, but they were a big part of it. obviously they not only got monetary gain from it, they also got a bigger hand in the Middle East with the USA.

but did Israel "Do" 9-11..No it was the USA Government/Bilderberg/CFR/TC

all for the NWO

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Obviously you don't think ATS is about denying ignorance.

You aren't considering that Jews are at the height of control with the Bilderburg group.

So what if they aren't all Jews?

What does that matter?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Do you really think that Jews played a big part in 9-11?

The hijackers were of Arab descent (taking the official story).

And if 9-11 was an inside job our government did it. Not the Jews.

link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Muslims did 9/11. plain and simple. America hating, women stoning, Koran thumping muslims.

Then after these stoneage jerks killed 3000 Americans, did Bush, Chaney, Halaberton and their buddied grab an oppertunity to make some big money with 9/11 as the excuse.

link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

And there is no such thing as Jewish tactics. Everyone thinks the same. Is everyone part of some Jewish plot to you people?

The only person saying it is a Jewish plot is YOU!

... and you are doing it to paint me in a FALSE LIGHT!

It is obviously YOU who is some type of DISINFO AGENT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, YOU IMPOSTER!

I HOPE THE INTELLIGENT CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Obviously you don't think ATS is about denying ignorance.

You aren't considering that Jews are at the height of control with the Bilderburg group.

So what if they aren't all Jews?

What does that matter?

It matters a heck of a lot. You seem to have a blame-the-jews mindset. But while you blame the Jews you are failing to see what else is going behind the scenes.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus I

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

The only person saying it is a Jewish plot is YOU!

... and you are doing it to paint me in a FALSE LIGHT!

It is obviously YOU who is some type of DISINFO AGENT!

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, YOU IMPOSTER!

I HOPE THE INTELLIGENT CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Lol, because I somehow don't believe there is a Jewish plot I'm a disinfo agent.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm done with this thread. Have a good night.

Also, I was responding to what you said here:

You are obviously some type of weird Jewish plant.

Israel is a Jewish State, whose flag is the Jewish symbol Star of David.

Take your Jew tactics elsewhere!

You clearly said that there is a Jewish plot, not I.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join