It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive sightings of the same UFO type spread out over various locations TONIGHT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
For some reason UFO's are more active on the 4th and I think it is because they want to be seen.. Unfortunately no one will take them seriously because it will be assumed you saw fireworks.

The closest I have seen happened to me a couple of years ago on the 4th of July, an hour or so after fireworks had died down and all of my neighbors had gone inside. A glowing purple 'flying V' flew silently and directly over me, cruising slowly off into the distance. It took up the majority of my field of view of the sky. I've never been the same since then, or since the event I experienced a few weeks prior, which I think is linked to that extremely close up sighting.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

We have been seeing bright white lights and when I mean we I mean myself, my wife and daughters and my neighbors and even an ambulance crew one night as we walked our dog. Below is an copy and pasted from my log 6/09/2009.

Well, first off, what you describe in your blog doesn't sound like the same thing most of the sightings on this thread have described. It looks like the majority of what's been posted on here have been these lanterns pictured in the previous videos.

Your sighting on your blog might be a different story. I believe this planet is or has been visited. However, I'm also of the opinion that many of these sightings that have occurred over the years have been the product of CIA black ops. I think we'd be silly to think that every one of the unexplained aircraft/spacecraft we see is of extraterrestrial origin when we know good and well that this kind of technology has been in the hands of the U.S. for decades presumably under the umbrella of the black ops budget.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, it probably just another visual from all over the Planet that will never really be known because or the yays and nays from everyone.

It times like this that I like to write stuff because it is never believed but you can just get it out there lol

BELIEVE IT OR NOT:

The Beings like to bring their young during this time of year for a look at the colorful lights.

From BELOW as so from ABOVE

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, it probably just another visual from all over the Planet that will never really be known because or the yays and nays from everyone.

It times like this that I like to write stuff because it is never believed but you can just get it out there lol

BELIEVE IT OR NOT:

The Beings like to bring their young during this time of year for a look at the colorful lights.

From BELOW as so from ABOVE

Proof of this statement?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Originally posted by NightGypsy Well, first off, what you describe in your blog doesn't sound like the same thing most of the sightings on this thread have described. It looks like the majority of what's been posted on here have been these lanterns pictured in the previous videos.

I disagree that my account does not sound like the other accounts in this thread as the extract I posted seemed to have some correlation to that event in that for the first few seconds of looking up at the light I thought it might be a plane until I realised there were no navigation lights and that the light was brighter than would be expected from a plane.

Originally posted by NephraTari first we saw what seemed like a plane that started in one direction then started to move back in the other direction without turning it just started going back the other way just like instantly. The second one also seemed like a plane until it got closer and then it just vanished.

Originally posted by NightGypsy Your sighting on your blog might be a different story. I believe this planet is or has been visited. However, I'm also of the opinion that many of these sightings that have occurred over the years have been the product of CIA black ops. I think we'd be silly to think that every one of the unexplained aircraft/spacecraft we see is of extraterrestrial origin when we know good and well that this kind of technology has been in the hands of the U.S. for decades presumably under the umbrella of the black ops budget.

I would agree that this is possible but at the same time I should mention that not only have we seen these lights but I for one have had some very strange ‘chakra type’ responses to these events. This is where it does get weird but the last time I saw this white light I went very weird, one of my daughters did freak out enough that she packed up and left for over a month because she said I ‘went all weird.’ My youngest told me later that ‘time went funny’ and since the first sighting back in 2008 to the latest sighting last month my life has changed in ways I never imagine possible and I mean in the way I see things, feel about things, a new hope tinged with an apprehension that I might die before I get to experience it.

My point for the above is that I cannot see how a black opps project could remotely blaze a chakra from a watcher down on the ground and even if they could why would they want to do so?

I understand I can come across in some of my posts as a total wack and I might agree with that sometimes but I must also point out that I am not a delusional type of person, I am very well grounded in my life and yet the only way I can describe the feeling of connection is that something comes from the light and tickles my heart chakra. Meditation is my thing so I can tell when a chakra starts to get jiggy as it were.

Another thing is when I was nine years of age my brother and I saw a reddish UFO like a glowing boiled sweet shining a highly focused beam of red light down into the jungle in a military base called Port Kaituma, Guyana (my uncle in law was the camp commandant).

Until only a few years ago I had thought it a half remembered dream until my brother mentioned the weird red light we had both watched on the edge of the jungle as it drifted slowly in an undulating up and down fashion toward the distant pig farm on the southern end of the base where we lived at the time.

My brother is also not deluded and as a Major in the British army and for a time the youngest serving regimental sergeant major in the army he is not prone to flights of fancy but he sure does believe in the extraterrestrial hypothesis, that the truth is kept from us.

Thank you for the reply to my earlier post however, oh and more a log than a blog that helps me try to find a pattern as I am just looking for answers that have relevance to my own encounters.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I saw kids lighting "hot air ballons" all around my town. They float up on fire in the middle and go very high in the air.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Define 'they'.
Aliens?
Secret aircraft?

If sightings are higher on the 4th of July, I'd say it's simply because more people are looking up.

They are Aliens my friend. I do not know where they are from but i know they are here watching us just like we watch animals for documentary's.

Like the crew they will not intervene but watch and hope.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
any thing out of ordinary means aliens?

yeah, UFOs, but not aliens ... come on

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Probably was all like, you, wtf are they shooting color lights for?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i saw a bunch of UFO's last night too. it started from the ground, flew up real high and disintegrated into lots of little sparkly pieces. it kept happening over and over again, i didn't know what to make of it but it was nice to watch. there were many witnesses and they were all in awe. i'm surprise it didn't make the news because urely it was a big event, an invasion even.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
canada day in northern NB, about 10:30pm leaving for the fireworks, i saw a glowing orb, white almost like a spotlight on a helicopter, but was moving at a great speed across the sky! i was facing due east towards the bay of chaleur. we went to the waterfront by car which is like 8 blocks, maybe 10 at the most. got out of the car and it was still there a little bit brighter, i turned around to put the seat up for the back seat passengers, like 4 seconds, looked back up and it was gone! no where in site? it wasnt a star, it was like 5 time as bright and large as Venus which was NW position to where i was!

no sounds of helicopter around or no busy airports, ??? anyone else see those in northern NB or NB that night!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So a few years back when I was living just north of Denver Colorado I had a rather crazy experience just like some of the fireball accounts....

I was sitting on the roof of my buddies house which gave pretty much an unobstructed view of the sky in basically every direction. We had already seen a few fireworks shows going on in several locations when to the east this massive fireball appeared off in the distance around 45 degrees up. There had been no fireworks at this location, no streak going up into the sky precipitating a firework.

Now ever so slowly the fireball began to sink to the right and towards the horizon, eventually changing direction to the left, slowly to the right, back to the left in a zig-zag pattern. Seeing this I was pretty much crapping my pants and freaking out. So many thoughts raced through my head from massive comet to UFO to anything imaginable that had a very bad ending.

Now about 30 seconds after the initial appearance it split into two separate fireballs, and soon after that into three. Each of them slowly moving back and forth, criss-crossing each others paths as they fell to the Earth. Still freaking out, on a rooftop, choking my buddy trying to get him to tell me what it was, the fireballs burned out, and a fireworks show started directly underneath.

Long story short (too late), after another hour or two of watching the shows I went inside and looked at the local news. Apparently the township over to our east had hired a trio of 'flaming skydivers' to kick off their show. When seeing this on the roof never once did i think July 4th fireworks, even though hey, it was July 4.

So as that is, take the majority of these sightings with a grain of salt, because a lot of different people set off a lot of different fireworks, or lanterns, or flaming idiots jumping out of a plane.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK the answer is obvious . The UFo occupants love fireworks and must come here every year to see them. Its all the rage on alpha venturi these days) Seriously tho this is freaky. Ive never seen so many reports on one day.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i saw a bunch of UFO's last night too. it started from the ground, flew up real high and disintegrated into lots of little sparkly pieces. it kept happening over and over again, i didn't know what to make of it but it was nice to watch. there were many witnesses and they were all in awe. i'm surprise it didn't make the news because urely it was a big event, an invasion even.

Some people have the ability to make me chuckle.........others don't.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm NOT in the USA obviously but i have seen these red/orange fire balls on 2 separate occasions this year

I was at a BBQ chilling in the back garden Saturday May 29th 10:30PM - 11:30PM (talking about who would win the world cup) when i got up to activate the sensor for the light i notice 3 long Orange disks flying very slow in a V formation, they was not planes because the planes was white in color and had becon/strobes on and i have lived next to Luton International Airport all my life Was NOT helicopter police or commercial as they annoy me most nights flying low, i looked at them for maybe 30seconds eliminating all the other possibilities before i decided to tell my two mates (the last left of the BBQ PARTY) to come and have a look, no really come and have a look at this was my exact words... i started to get a tad exsited because of the color and brightness the formation, they was low just above the tree tops maybe 1-2 miles i really couldn't tell TBH they must have be pretty large but i cannot say how large but each bigger than a plane id say,

They eventually just faded out and we all sat down and never spoke about it as i knew these two was not into all this crap and was certainly not believers in UFOs as i have pushed the subject a few times before in the past shortly after one of my mates went home and it was just me and my mate kev.

Anyways after about 30mins Kev who was sitting sideways on from me round the table said theres that thing again!, i said wot thing... and really couldn't be bothered to move at this point, he started getting really excited and smiled LOL look its that thing in a amused way i couldn't see it at this point as it was behind a wall to my right which dips from the house just as i got up a blazing orange ball flew right over the top of the house it was like a sun in the night sky but didn't hurt your eyes so much when you was looking at it.

Obviously at this point i was screaming for kev to take a picture or video but he was just looking on in awe with a smile on his face, he took it out eventually and and try'ed to sort it out before giving up. it probably would not have come out anyways as it was really bright and his phone is not great, but it had come directly over out heads from the right and done another sharp turn right over our heads and headed directly back to the 3 larger disks we all had seen earlier, (There was no wind/breeze wot so ever) before it just slowly started to fade or dematerialize 100mtrs or more away from us it all happened pretty quick to be fair.

I should add there was no Sound/Noise also,
I don't know why but we never realized till after there was no sound noise nothing at all as it flew over, we are so used to the traffic in our sky's above im not sure why we didn't, after this happened the sky become busy again with traffic??? i thought that was strange. could Air Traffic Control have picked them up and diverted MAYBE who knows

Anyways just thought id share this with you!, and hes a believer now

[edit on 5-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
UFO sightings are higher than average on US July 4 Independence Day?

Someone call Columbo to solve this mystery!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I was freaked out when I read this thread, because I saw one of those orange globes a few nights ago...

It was flying at an altitude a bit above what aeroplanes normally appear to be at, traveling relatively sedately across the sky, speeding up slightly, then slowing down, constant altitude - on a direct bearing NNE-SSW. Probably in terms of ground distance it would have been about ten miles away. From my position it was the size of an apple seed, and I double-checked; it wasn't one of those chinese lantern things - we nearly got caught out by those at New Year, thinking we were being invaded

I looked away for a second, and looked back to see it had totally disappeared.

There was no way it could have traversed the remaining distance prior to obfuscation by buildings close to me had it been a conventional aeroplane. It had no clouds to go behind (totally clear night), and there was no way its altitude could have changed significantly to result in total obfuscation had it been a helicopter. It was simply there one second, and gone the next.

At the distance it was, I guess it could have gone 'stealth' and turned off its lights, making it harder to see, but that begs the question - why have the lights on in the first place? No conventional aeroplane is allowed to turn its lights off. Therefore it was either a UFO Or some kind of secret military plane, right..? Which for some reason wanted to be seen - and recognised as something out-of-the-ordinary..?!?!

The weirdest thing about it was, literally half an hour before the sighting, my wife had turned on a documentary about UFOs, and I'd thought to myself: "I can't be bothered with UFO's any more; there's just too much disinfo and BS being spread about - we'll never know the truth". Then lo and behold, I saw my first UFO in eight years (I used to see them regularly, but none for around 8 years)

PS It wasn't on July 4th, it was on July 2nd, Friday night, here in the NorthWest UK.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sounds like Chinese Lantern or military flare.

I've seen a few of these I live in Nottingham, UK first time I saw one I thought it was a plane on fire! I was told later on that it was a military flare....used for radar testing...I've be more interested if these ufos changed direction.

July 4th? Fireworks and chinese lanterns being released as celebration for your *cough* independance *cough* day?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by OptimusPrimate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join