It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive sightings of the same UFO type spread out over various locations TONIGHT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Get out there and take a look at the sky tonight. NO don't just look for fireworks.
For some reason UFO's are more active on the 4th and I think it is because they want to be seen.. Unfortunately no one will take them seriously because it will be assumed you saw fireworks.
Take a look at all these sightings

ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
ping.fm...
*edited to add another sighting*

[edit on 5-7-2010 by NephraTari]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by NephraTari]

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Define 'they'.
Aliens?
Secret aircraft?

If sightings are higher on the 4th of July, I'd say it's simply because more people are looking up.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I love the UFO topic, ya i'd say because people are distracted by fireworks that night. S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Whatever people are seeing tonight is what I define as they.
We had a sighting of our own tonight. actually 2.
first we saw what seemed like a plane that started in one direction then started to move back in the other direction without turning it just started going back the other way just like instantly. The second one also seemed like a plane until it got closer and then it just vanished. Both were moving much faster than any other aircraft we had seen this evening. the latter closing on a distance of about 35 miles in 30 seconds before vanishing.

It is possible that the skies are this active every night... but the fact that the same object is being seen in multiple locations tonight ... that I find intersting.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Uh, hey I actually saw this tonight. My mouth kinda dropped when i read the descriptions of those sightings. I have been trying to find a logical explanation for myself all night since. And no this was not any way or shape or form a firecracker. This object was as high if not higher than an airplane. Sorry no pics, it happened so fast by the time i realized what i was looking at it had already sped away. At first I thought it was a firecracker, but then i realized it was traveling more like an airplane would but more of an ascending pace. In nc and was looking South-East. at a 50 degree angle. This best way to describe it for me would be a flying molten ball several thousand feet in the air.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tenpensdown

Thank you for sharing. From what I can tell.. it seems like the object or objects moved south down the east coast then towards texas?

waiting to see if more reports surface. This is certainly turning out to be an interesting night.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Define 'they'.
Aliens?
Secret aircraft?

If sightings are higher on the 4th of July, I'd say it's simply because more people are looking up.

Alien aircraft,~
secret human aircraft~
whats the difference?
nothing to us observers down here. lol

I would also say that sightings are higher tonight because more people are looking up..
rather than looking down at their ipod or smart-phone or watch. . lol

It's really amazing how many people never look up unless there is something "special" going on.

as if the Cosmos are not special, and fascinating enough. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah,I saw it in Clearwater...looked like something someone made. Nothing very other worldly about it and it wasn't very fast. Almost a red Chinese lantern look...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks like its that way, people are too busy just looking at distractions all day, I bet if we had more people take time and look up, UFO sightings would rise drastically. Nice Thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
On the 3rd at about 11:45pm (about an hour North East from Calgary, Canada) my husband and I witnessed two white orbs heading east.

I was hoping someone else had seen this as well and posted some info. This was the reason I finally decided to become a member.

The first light was fairly large and going a bit faster than an airplane and the second light was half the size of the first. The little one appeared to be chasing the big one and did eventually catch up to the big one, then we couldn't see it anymore after it went past the tree line.

Definitely not airplanes and they were way too big to be stars.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Cool find OP. People are looking up tonight and that is a good thing for UFO's. I have never seen so many reports widespread about the same objects on the same night. This is something to consider. Hopefully, the ET's will show themselves more blatantly in days to come.

Here are the last 20 sightings:

2010-07-05 2010-07-05 orange fireball, silent, traveling in straight line East-Northeast IN, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Glowing orange circle at helecopter altitude stationary then moving OH, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 UFOs at extraordinary hight & few black military jets, on zoomed in images . ON, CA

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 rapid then slow moving object similar in appearance to a star suddenly brightened and changed color. CA, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-03 a fire looking boject flying by 3 times IL, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 It was a burning flame that just hovered and seemed suspended, high up in the sky. MN, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 i thought it was a fire work at first or a commit AR, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 i thought it was a fire work at first AR, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 green/yellow/orange flash very high up flew in semi circle much higher than treetops very large AL, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 watching fireworks saw yellowish light in sky heading west followed by two others on same course KS, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-03 Orange light traveling Southeast to Northwest AR, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Orange/amber glowing sphere moving south to north MO, US www.mufoncms.com...

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Bright star like object in sky moving around. PA, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Fleet of 12-15 orange orbs in formation MI, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Three of us watching fireworks on the 4th of July 2010 saw a very bright red-orange object move accross the sky, then suddenly go verticle and get smaller and smaller until finally disappearing. FL, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Red round globe gliding towards my house and definitely not fireworks. IN, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Several objects seen over Connecticut, Naugatuck Valley. CT, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Orange-red object moving silently across sky. MI, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Molten fire ball flying steadily through TX sky. TX, US

2010-07-05 2010-07-04 Orange fireball looking sphere just floating thru the sky. PA, US

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have never seen so many reports widespread about the same objects on the same night.
Agreed. And when you consider how many people never even file reports... who knows just how many saw these objects tonight.
This seems significant in the sheer volume of sightings of the same object in such a short time frame.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I was out tonight with my night vision,i had just turned them on when i saw somthing moving very erratic at first i thought my eyes where playing tricks i looked againg and this object about the size of a satellite was stationary in one spot but moving up and down and side to side like how bob lazar explained how the gravetational field of the earth effects there stability making look erratic. Then it just blinked out

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Vids are being uploaded to youtube as we speak. Here is one such sighting from tonight. Apparently, though, this occurs every fourth of July based on the youtube videos and news reports regarding seeing strange orbs or triangles in the sky.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenpensdown
Uh, hey I actually saw this tonight. My mouth kinda dropped when i read the descriptions of those sightings. I have been trying to find a logical explanation for myself all night since. And no this was not any way or shape or form a firecracker. This object was as high if not higher than an airplane. Sorry no pics, it happened so fast by the time i realized what i was looking at it had already sped away. At first I thought it was a firecracker, but then i realized it was traveling more like an airplane would but more of an ascending pace. In nc and was looking South-East. at a 50 degree angle. This best way to describe it for me would be a flying molten ball several thousand feet in the air.

That sounds like what me and my friends saw over the Chesapeake Bay a few months ago. I saw what I saw very clearly and for for a good minute or 2, no possible way it was a plane or satellite. Ive seen videos of similar objects too, I dont even bother arguing with debunkers because theyll just say its cgi...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I was in disbelief reading the descriptions people gave.

I saw this EXACT object tonight and was actually considering making a thread on it. I saw a orangey thing in the air,(not fireworks) did some strange movements and pulsations but then lost it behind trees.

It's incredible that others seem to have saw the same thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

this looks just like the thing I thought was a plane but it vanished when it got close

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
more video from YT

ALll from the past hour!
Oh boy, Im going outside and smokin a cig and see if theres anything!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Yep another one just hit from Canada 1 minute ago uploaded. Flying candles or UFO's you be the judge. The last vid there is a a fleet of something.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
seriously.. what the hell is going on?

This gets more and more surreal by the post.

I think this is the first time I have seen this many sighting in the same night let alone of the same type and also had this many ATS members personally see it as well.

I'm getting chills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join