It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Is Enough - Time To Take Action! "The ATS Gulf Project"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Enough Is Enough! It's Time To Take Action!

I created this thread in an attempt to unite the consciousness of ATS. Unite it in a way which is powerful, far-reaching and genuine.

We see what is happening to our Planet, we see the cost our of collective lifestyles, we all feel genuinely distressed, upset and even guilty about it. Our concerns are genuine and heartfelt. So we try to help. We become those important souls out there spreading the TRUTH to the masses about the REAL Gulf oil spill situation. We give the real facts and the figures. We are the ones who open those closed eyes and minds as to what is really going on.

This is fantastic - but it is only one part of the solution. Sadly, we can only achieve so much from this approach.

The ATS Gulf Project

The time has come to make a difference and to at least try some kind of collective effort - ATS CAN BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER!!!

- I propose a regulated and coordinated attempt at healing.

- I propose an organised and structured systematic attempt at healing the Gulf region. There is no "one-off" here, this is something I propose we commit to and make our own.

- I request a combined effort, with input from all of ATS.

- It's a stretch to even attempt this but I'm not going to sit by and just not try anymore.

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

The BluePrint

So I will create a starting point to which we can all contribute. I will add any contributions to this OP as we go along.

I suggest some form of prayer/mantra/affirmation perhaps with guided imagery. Something which is simple yet powerful. Something which will send a message of love and healing to the Gulf and Mother Earth. One possible option:

**** Calm, crystal-clear waters wash away suffering,
**** Life and beauty thrive as heart beats as one,
**** Balance returned - hope restored - purpose fulfilled,
**** Regret for what happened, forgiveness for what's done,
**** We send love to Mother Earth to restore her
**** We send to love to her children too
**** We come together to show our love,
**** We are the change, we act, we do.

EDITED TO ADD: After some of the early posts I should add that it goes without saying to also pray for those people being affected by this. We are all connected and each is important as the other.

I encourage everyone to contribute to this. But here is the KEY.

Coordinated prayer/healing. And not for one day, but WHENEVER we can. There is power in numbers and this is no difference.

I suggest coordinated efforts 4 times a day. Four times a day where we can choose to send loving and healing energy to the Gulf and to Mother Earth. Whoever can join in at that time will KNOW they are not alone in their healing, so accordingly will feel empowered to do so more regularly (i hope).

I have looked at The World Clock and have found some times in which everyone around the world will be able to find at least one suitable time per day. The times correspond vertically to eachother, so 7am in Sydney is 2pm in New York, 10pm in London, 9am in Hong Kong and so on.

This is how we can unite our efforts.

GLOBAL HEALING TIMES

Sydney (Australia)....... 7am - 7pm - 1pm - 1am
Albuquerque (USA)...... 7pm - 7am - 1am - 1pm
London (UK)............... 10pm - 10am - 4am - 4pm
Brasilia (Brazil)........... 10pm - 10am - 4am - 4pm
Tokyo (Japan)............ 10am - 10pm - 4pm - 4am
Los Angeles (USA)...... 2pm - 2am - 8pm - 8am
Athens (Greece).......... 4am - 4pm - 10am - 10pm
Cairo (Egypt).............. 4am - 4pm - 10am - 10pm
New York (USA).......... 5pm - 5am - 11pm - 11am
Mexico City (Mexico)... 8pm - 8am - 2am - 2pm
Hong Kong (China)...... 9am - 9pm - 3pm - 3am
Mumbai (India)........... 6:30am - 6:30pm - 12:30pm - 12:30am

I have tried to provide the major cities, but if you're not there then just consult the World Clock link (above) to find your city's time slot.

All you have to do is pick one of the relevant times, whenever you can, and repeat the prayers/mantras/affirmations in this thread or just send loving energy to the waters of the Gulf and its inhabitants (including the people living in the area!!!)

If, and that is a big IF, this thread actually works, we will be making a huge energetic difference to both the Gulf and Mother Earth in general. You will be able to sleep well knowing you have done what you could to help. And when you see the horrible images coming from the Gulf coast you will know you have done your bit to help that terrible situation.

This thread is (obviously) designed with nothing but a positive intent. Please try to limit the negativity in this thread. Let's at least try to make it a positive place full of hope.

With much love and appreciation
We can do this!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a1d51017b27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86bed41933c9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5599a0c0f719.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2bbe95304db.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b065436318d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a253d0c5745.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78cec9213596.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fc9f2cc6d39.jpg[/atsimg]

To aid with visualization

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When has sitting and day dreaming accomplished more than an honest days work? Sitting in your house dreaming of clear oceans will filter the oil out of the ocean no more than dreaming of getting rich will get you money. Action is how things are changed.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

I hear you, but mate I live in Sydney, Australia - there is simply no way I can get to the Gulf to put in that hard day's work. Trust me, I would if I could.

Never underestimate the power of energetic healing

But I ask you this - will it hurt you to "daydream" of clear oceans? No, it won't. But it COULD HELP, so why not give it a crack and join in

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You think praying is gonna do anything? no it's not, you think the oil is just going to magically go away? You think the people living on the gulf who are affected don't pray every night? Not just for the oil to go away, but for money to feed their family, in fact lets all pray for world hunger while were at it. This thread was pointless praying won't do anything, taking physical action will.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
S&F anyway for having good intentions

[edit on 4-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your wonderful idea, and all the work put into the times, and photos, too!

Many will reach out with what they have, and for most, it will be prayer.

I, for one, thank you for caring, and for doing what you can...

it says a lot about you, friend!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks for the s&f, might help to spread the word

We are all entitled to our opinion and thank you for yours mate. I however know that guided, intended energy can help.

Interesting though, the custom lines on your avatar suggest different to what you post...?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
Many will reach out with what they have, and for most, it will be prayer.

I, for one, thank you for caring, and for doing what you can...

Thank you. Let's hope many of make an effort and do what we can!

I'm going to remember 1 and 7. In my city, if it is ever 1am/1pm or 7am/7pm, I will send out healing energy and know that others are doing it at the same time too!

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
...You think the people living on the gulf who are affected don't pray every night? Not just for the oil to go away, but for money to feed their family....

Thank you for this - I added a paragraph in the OP because it's true, I didn't place enough emphasis on the poor people caught up in all this.

Imagine how much we can help their prayers by adding a chorus of ATS prayers!!

link   
reply to post by srsen

no, it's not different. We do create our own destiny, but we don't do that by sitting at home and visualizing it, we visualize it and then we DOit

no, we do create our own destiny, how do we do that, we think of an idea and we go for it, and we never give up on it! but my custom lines mean to take action, and never give up on it, that doesn't include sitting around and just thinking about it, I can think of the oil going away all I want, but will it just disappear? No it won't, we have to take action, and never give up on the oil spill, but not just look at it and visualize for it to go away and to visualize beautiful unpolluted water, no that will do nothing. IMO

link   
but good thought can't hurt I guess

[edit on 5-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It was so refreshing to see those pictures of a CLEAN gulf and the animals! I wish they showed those pictures all over the media along with the oil pictures! As for the OP, I am not sure how much our thoughts alone affect physical reality, but it cant hurt to try, those pictures of the clean gulf make me realize how much Ive been dwelling on the negativity, Im going to stop that.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

...my custom lines mean to take action, and never give up on it, that doesn't include sitting around and just thinking about it, I can think of the oil going away all I want, but will it just disappear? No it won't, we have to take action, and never give up on the oil spill, but not just look at it and visualize for it to go away and to visualize beautiful unpolluted water, no that will do nothing. IMO

As always, an opinion is yours to have. My experience has shown me many times that thought/energy is extremely powerful. It is a theme repeated regularly in my life.

YES - action, physical action is also needed, but for those geographically or financially unable to assist with physical action, energy/prayer/thought REALLY CAN help!

It certainly can't hurt can it?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

No it can't hurt

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
It was so refreshing to see those pictures of a CLEAN gulf and the animals! I wish they showed those pictures all over the media along with the oil pictures! As for the OP, I am not sure how much our thoughts alone affect physical reality, but it cant hurt to try, those pictures of the clean gulf make me realize how much Ive been dwelling on the negativity, Im going to stop that.

You just made my day - thread was worth it now.

Thanks for that mate!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great idea. let's take action. I will put on a little mood music and we can all hold virtual hands and sing Kum ba ya. That should fix things.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Keep it POSITIVE. Yes, COMBINED efforts of positive thoughts have actually helped in many ways. I know this firsthand.

sure action helps-----if YOU have wads of money to do that, then knock yerself out. but many of us are stretched....The best effort people combined can give can be what the OP is suggesting. Be sincere, open your heart, really care. It can make a difference whether big or small.
Moat importantly, you wont have to pay a $40,000 fine, etc. This is a sure way to get through.
It is a contribution anyone and everyone can give. why not?
Sacrifice about a half hour of your TV show, and by doing this combined effort it also helps in healing you....You take a pause for yourself focusing on positive energy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Can anyone tell me how I can star a thread?

Thank you

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
[edit on 5-7-2010 by ColonelHate]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
you flag the threads...at the top....and star each post by clicking on the blue star at each post head....op....we don't pray to the creation....there's another way...but you get high marks for the beautiful thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join