It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What, you may ask, could "Sex, Drugs, Mustangs, Corruption and BP" have in common?! That's not only a fair question, it has an astounding and disgusting answer that exposes one of the most bizarre, unethical, horridly sad and disturbing conspiracies we've come across yet (and that's saying something after 13 years!).

Please note, we said Conspiracy, not Conspiracy Theory. That's very important...

In this two part Special Report, ATSnews' Mark Allin (AKA: Springer) interviews the one and only George Knapp out in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada about a very dark and very real travesty that is being played out by a cast of bad actors from the U.S. Government [U.S. Department of the Interior and its subsidiary agencies; The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and The Minerals Management Services (MMS)], "Big Agriculture", and "Big Oil". It all starts up in the Northern Deserts of the great state of Nevada where the U.S. Federal Government, in a Unanimous Vote of the U.S. Congress, set aside millions of acres of public lands for the indigenous wild horses, or Mustangs as they are properly called, back in 1971.

Part Two: The Mustang Conspiracy

The idea was to make sure this piece of "Americana" was protected from human encroachment and allowed to live free on the lands their ancestors roamed millions of years ago.  Congress charged the U.S. Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management with the stewardship of both the land and the Mustangs. What we reveal in this interview shows not only that the Bureau failed horribly in that stewardship, but did so by colluding with big industry to destroy the very beings they were entrusted with protecting. The scandals are numerous and tawdry, the lies are plentiful and ludicrous, the attitudes are sadly predictable and the result is the wholesale destruction of the American people's culture and waste of the American people's treasure(read tax dollars) by their own servants.

Part one covers the history of the BLM's lies and provides the factual counterpoint to those lies from a former BLM employee, Craig Downer, who quit in disgust and has proven the BLM's data is false. Part one also covers the investigations into the bogus data used to support these lies, via FOIA work done by a private citizen, Cindy MacDonald, that shows what the true motivations are behind these heinous acts. We'll also get a glimpse into George's 20 plus year investigation of this activity , the truth about the horses, their land and how it's been handed over to Big Agriculture (Corporate Cattle Ranches) and Big Oil,  all at the expense of the U.S. Tax Payer and in violation of U.S. Federal Law.

Part two blows the lid off the real reasons these beautiful horses are being rounded up, basically left to rot and kicked off their legally set aside land. It will expose a scandal involving MMS employees and Big Oil company executives who were not only having drug parties and sleeping with each other, all paid for by the U.S. Tax Payer, but were unilaterally moving the Mustangs off their protected land to make way for new pipelines and drilling operations. You don't want to miss this one, click the link and see it all exposed in Part Two.

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (part one):

docs.google.com...

PEERS (The Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility) White Paper from 1997, titled,  "Horses to Slaughter: Anatomy of a Cover Up within the Wild Horse and Burro Program of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM)"   one of the best, early documentations/analysis of the cover ups and corruption in the BLM and DOI (Department of the Interior) relative to the Mustangs. This report was put together by Special Agents of the BLM and the Department of the Interior investigative branches who were disgusted by what they saw happening in their own agencies.

americanherds.blogspot.com...

Cindy MacDonald's website, a plethora of facts and investigative reports about the grim realities the Mustangs are facing at the hands of the BLM and their Corporate Mistresses. Cindy is featured in the report and has become the de-facto expert in uncovering the gross neglect of the law via FOIA Research. We are working to get her FOIA docs uploaded and in an easy to get/read format, please check back in a week or two.

humaneobserver.blogspot.com...

This is the "HumaneObserver's" blog entry on a June 3rd, 2010 visit to the "holding facility" George mentions in the interview. Elyse Gardner took lots of pictures of the Mustangs and there is some excellent reporting on their lot in life now as well as several good links.

Part Two: The Mustang Conspiracy

Here is a link to Georeg's original special (in HD) that he aired on KLAS.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Springer]
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this story.

I have read on the blogosphere about the horrors these precious animals are facing.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Boy am I glad that you posted this ! I've been working on this very subject for a long time but I didn't post anything on hear cause it wasn't supernatural

I'll go into finding some stuff about Big Agri Business subsidies

Mining, Timber Coal and Oil and of course The American Quarter Horse Assoc

and how it all ties in and what the hell they have against Mustangs

Thank God somebody cares!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am disgusted. I like horses, hell, who doesnt.

*Snip*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/3/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Once again I am truly disgusted and speechless........
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you..
An eye for an eye......
I am you, you are me, we are them and they are us.....but still we are alone..

When does the madness stop?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
your letters to your Senators and Congressman are important

I frequently write mine about this because I am fanatical about this cause

here is the letter my Senator sent back to me

I removed my name and address

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Restore Our American Mustangs (ROAM) Act (H.R. 1018/S. 1579). I value the opinions of every Nevadan and am always grateful to those who take the time to inform me of their views. According to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), more than half of the nation's wild horses live on Nevada lands. Sadly, these magnificent animals are increasingly at risk due to overpopulation, which is resulting in a decline in their health and welfare and undue devastation to the inhabited rangelands. This also has a negative impact on other native species in these rangeland areas. As a veterinarian who cares deeply about the welfare of animals, this is very troubling because horses have an important role in the history of our country, particularly in the west, and deserve our protection. The ROAM Act attempts to address the management and long-term health of wild free-roaming horses and burros. Unfortunately, it would do more to complicate and compound the problem instead of providing an actual, workable solution to overpopulation, especially in Nevada. The ROAM Act would revoke provisions that allow the Secretaries of the Interior and the U.S. Department of Agriculture to adequately manage existing wild horse and burro populations. Furthermore, the bill would require the federal government to provide free-roaming rangeland equal to the amount that existed in 1971 when the Wild Free-Roaming Horse and Burro Act was signed into law. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that an additional 19 million acres of land would have to be purchased at an approximate cost of $500 million. The ROAM Act would also require the BLM to spend an additional $200 million on herd management. At a time when our economy is struggling and Democrat spending priorities are unrestrained, I believe it is reckless to spend more than $700 million on herd management methods that do little to curb the problem of overpopulation. We must reform and improve current methods that have shown proven results in order to responsibly manage the rising horse and burro populations. I share your love for these beautiful animals and realize they deserve our protection. That is why I coauthored the Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2009. This bill will make it illegal to possess, ship, transport, purchase, sell, deliver, or receive any horse with the intent that it be slaughtered for human consumption. During the 110th Congress, I coauthored a similar bill to impose a comprehensive and permanent ban on horse slaughter for human consumption. The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, of which I am a member, approved this legislation in April 2007, but it was not considered by the full Senate. Although I cannot support the ROAM act in its present form, please be assured that I will continue searching for solutions that will benefit the rising horse and burro populations. Once again, thank you for contacting me on this very important issue. If you should have any further questions or comments, please feel free to write or e-mail me via my website at ensign.senate.gov.... Sincerely, JOHN ENSIGN United States Senator

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I applaud you for doing so, however, do you honestly think that it makes a difference?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Good post. The land belongs to the people of the USA. It is good to put aside land for endangered species but that is being abused as almost everything is in our time. Sometimes it seems as if the great majority of Americans does not realize they are frogs in a kettle and it's a little warmer today than it was yesterday.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I want to kill all these bastards... I want to strip them of there clothes and tie them up to a pole just out of reach of foord and water, then i wanna make them run for kilometres while chasing them on a mustang...
One day.. One day these people will pay for there greed, If there is some sort of God or higher moral power.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304
I want to kill all these bastards... I want to strip them of there clothes and tie them up to a pole just out of reach of foord and water, then i wanna make them run for kilometres while chasing them on a mustang...
One day.. One day these people will pay for there greed, If there is some sort of God or higher moral power.

I agree and by the way there is a God and his wrath is mighty.
Soon very soon I pray he will pour his wrath out on these greedy
SOB's. It makes us angry but we will not have to kill them, they
with suffer and die the ultimate death! All the hunger and suffering they have caused humans and animals world wide is going to backfire.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank you ATS for this report of what appears to be a ongoing 'need for greed' regardless to the cost of lives (both horse and human). If presented to the persons in government, one would hope that this would get some 'legs' and the people/criminals perpetrating these deeds to get their due justice.

Well Done..!

Originally posted by savageheart I applaud you for doing so, however, do you honestly think that it makes a difference?

I wanted to briefly comment on your query simply because I think that America for the most part has forgotten that the pen is mightier than the sword.

If more people would exercise their right to free speech and express their disgust to the proper channels, I believe you would find that our Senators, Governors, Congressman and the White house itself would start to take notice.

Complaining and discussing a event or scenario that sickens oneself is one thing, but to then back it up by 'action' can move mountains. One just needs to 'actually' follow through and make it happen on an individual basis, because you can't expect someone else to do it for you. People need to do more than just complain and wish things were different, they need to become a part of the solution.

We 'all' should be picking up a pen and write our congressperson about how outraged we are about this (or any criminal act for that matter).

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

How would you know ATS has gone down the tubes when you were only a member for what? 2 months?

give me a break!

For the video, thanks! this is something that needs to be brought up again and again. I like how 'Conspiracy fact' was used because in this case it is!

keep them coming!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't get it. Horses aren't native to the Americas. They were brought here by Europeans. I mean, I love horses and all, but that's like protecting boars in Hawaii. Horses, actually, are a bit of an invasive species.

That being said, I really enjoyed video. Great work as always.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thank you for pealing back the onion to reveal the rotten core of 'Corporate America' once again. It's not a surprise the 'People's Land' and 'Wild Horses' are in far from safe in their 'culpable' hands...

I was a little disappointed there was no mention of the ban on horse slaughter in the USA but with time constraints and the course you were taking to make your way around to the BP's connection(s) is probably the reason.

I've no doubt H.R 503 is (also) directly linked to the massacre of American's Wild Horses.

Just for instance. Considering the exporting of horses meant for slaughter to Mexico went up over 312% in the year the ban was put into place. And, since there are so few regulations attached to Mexican slaughterhouses it wouldn't surprise me if a significant number of 'Wild' horses end up 'crossing the boarder' - one way or another.

I'd be interested to know George Knapp's opinion of the H.R. 503: Horse Slaughter Prohibition bill and if he believes there's any connection to be found there to the massacre of the Mustangs - as I believe there surely is.

peace

[edit on 4-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
All this about horses? Jesus christ, aren't people more concerned with the straving people, the fact that two thirds of the earths population wake up hungry and go to bed the same every day? I am an animal lover, dont get me wrong, but everyone on here crying about these poor horses when children die from basic God given rights such as food and water make me wonder just where the hell peoples priorities lie these days

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

This is awful' these people are evil. Has anyone tried to contact Willie Nelson the country and western singer. He has a great passion for horses and has saved a lot from slaughter. lts got to be worth a try. 'he lives in Austin Texas as far as l know,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join