It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill could be a hoax. NWO needed a reason to spray Corexit to depopulate Gulf region.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This video is pretty interesting. It seems possible, probable. Who knows.. definitely one I've never heard of before..

[edit on 3-7-2010 by trank31337]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good chance the flase flag Bp spill is to do with geting rid of stock piles of Corexit that is banned in Europe and to introduce a carbon tax but i don't think the american people are quite ready to swallow extermination yet.

Golden sach has made a profit at all stages on this and Hailburton will also cash in a lot more than they have been doing.

We could always send you Tony Blair and make him the oil clean up minister now you gave him a peace price because i don't see why we should be stuck with him, it's your turn.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would say "clutching at straws" would be appropriate?
TPTB are on the edge, not long now.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
as for the oil disaster being an exuse I DONT THINK SO
but as u know they own the company that makes dis poisen.
and its obviously about depopulating
since the stuff is so toxic that its been outlawed in the rest of the world
and keeps aLL THE OIL UNDEr
so u wont realize u are screwed untill its to late
c my other threads for more info

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I thought that is what the chemtrails were for?

Does this confirm that chemtrails are a myth?

- Nope -

Chemtrails and Gulf spill excuse to get the Corexit spread I dont think is the same things..

The Gulf spill kills two birds with one stone : Scaring people into Cap and Trade and getting the People Away from the Gulf area, Agenda 21 Land Grab..

Chems I think is in one part to kill the Organic foods, so that Monsanto can sell their GMO seeds all over the World, and keeping the people sick too, a good plan by TPTB.....

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trank31337

I think if TPTB wanted to poison a vast region they wouldn't do it on TV. They definitely wouldn't tell you they were going to do it. I'd bet the corexit is just being used to limit short term liability for BP rather then genocide.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron

I think if TPTB wanted to poison a vast region they wouldn't do it on TV. They definitely wouldn't tell you they were going to do it. I'd bet the corexit is just being used to limit short term liability for BP rather then genocide.

Well, you're not paying attention, they are spreading poison and they are telling us they are doing it...

'we spray corexit and it is a deadly tOxin, and we are showing it to you on CNN'..

Look >> DUH !

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ooh that is a really good point. Hmm.. I dunno then..

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Well, you're not paying attention, they are spreading poison and they are telling us they are doing it...

'we spray corexit and it is a deadly tOxin, and we are showing it to you on CNN'..

Look >> DUH !

I think you may have misread his words.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well this was a very, very interesting video....

There is a lot of overlooked info in that vid, thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This video seems to make a lot more sense than any other theories I have come across regarding the oil spill.. People don't like to believe they are being depopulated but it is plain to see.
Seeing as there are other oil dispersants out there that aren't as deadly as corexit, one has to ask why else would they be using such a deadly toxin in the first place.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
And what is to say they are not just spraying corexit?
it could be any form of bio agent weapon. though it is
a little far fetched it could be chemical/bio warfair on the US.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
How about you travel to the gulf region before you make such ridiculous claims. It would be beneficial for everyone if you did so. It would become a great learning experience for yourself, so that you may hopefully have first hand experience on just how serious the situation has truly become. Who knows, maybe you might even end up volunteering man hours in the clean up effort.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

are you talking to me or the OP?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Let me know how that goes.

I have to wonder, why go to such effort to kill off people?

I mean, there are 1 billion starving people in this world and theories like this just shows the small mindedness of people.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A lot of these hurricanes come in through the gulf and plow into Mexico, so...
perhaps the purpose is to depopulate Mexico too!
No mas immigracion problema!! Si? See?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Good chance the flase flag Bp spill is to do with geting rid of stock piles of Corexit

False flag operations are covert operations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example during Italy's strategy of tension.

This is not military-related. Stop using the term 'false flag'.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I thought that is what the chemtrails were for? Does this confirm that chemtrails are a myth?

Why the heck was this post removed? It's a legit question.

it is frustrating that the intelligent skeptics get their posts removed while the disinfo agents get to spread their lies and paranoai with no repercussions.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by justadood]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join