It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill could be a hoax. NWO needed a reason to spray Corexit to depopulate Gulf region.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Let me know how that goes.

I have to wonder, why go to such effort to kill off people?

I mean, there are 1 billion starving people in this world and theories like this just shows the small mindedness of people.

I agree completely. It's funny how self-centered Americans are that they think "TPTB" are going to 'get' them. If 'they' wanted to depopulate the planet, why wouldnt they just coninue to kill everyone in india and africa. There are a lot more people there than in the gulf.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm certain of this, Before this failure, during this proccess of failure, and currently has not been dealt with beyound the greed that has brought us here. If monies go forward as the most important of our next thoughts to resolve this... Well the powers that be just added the last nail in our outcome.
No Cost should be put on this! Money won't matter!

globalresearch.ca...

The question was never asked, if it was, it was ignored..

Never should we attempt to do this, even if we can.. The real end results will not be what we hoped for when it fails.

Well now, here comes this real outcome of not listening!
This outcome was never considered.. That might be this/their/most excuses going forward.
The real ones from this point on are the most critical.
Results, no excuses will make the difference, if there is one here.
Please don't bet you life on it that it will come soon!
Most don't care until it's to late.
The very cradel of Ocean's life resides there in the Gulf..
Most of it's wild life is gone.. you won't see that on MSM
While the creatures are being burnt that have died as a result of this..
You won't see that as well. Out of sight out of mind.

Pay close attention for your next best exit.. and make it.
Otherwise.. Remember those that have made it for you..
It did not look good on the first day... really,
not looking good going forwards. (Considering the relief wells)

Watch the activity around the Gulf... it will increase as far as our Earth/Ocean floor is concerned.

Hey, maybe I'm not correct on some points here.. But not very often.. I've come to realize regarding this World altering event, Insight is key!

Be Wise!
Be Well!

Jesse

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say they aren't using Corexit... explain how you got that from my post. That stuff is clearly deadly stuff. This is way beyond corporate negligence and a serious risk for all .I'm just saying the reason they are using that stuff isn't to kill off a bunch of people, it's to limit short term liabilities so they can shift their assets into something that can't be snatched up in the inevitable bankruptcy or liquidation of BP by the US government. Try taking a deep breath... no need for saying duh to people.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The explanation in the video makes more sense than anything else.

The gulf region has been explored, mapped, sonared, sea floor samples, thermographed.....everything science and technology has to offer has been used to get a good composite of that area.

It is not believable to think they drilled without knowing EXACTLY what they were doing.

Nawlins was a low income area as well. Why have they gone to so much trouble with their surveys to seek out population demographics? Is this information being used to determine what and who gets sacrificed?

It does fit in exactly with the Agenda 21 which btw has been renamed several times---Smart Growth; Smart Cities. Funny they use the word "growth". It seems to be a pattern with Illuminati undertakings that they say the opposite of what they really mean or intend.

These ideas go farther back than Marxism. One of the principles is that inheritance is to be eliminated. What is being set forth now with the condemnation of areas will certainly accomplish that aspect. But...society will "become better" by the establishment of Intentional Communities which will being taking place even as all of this is happening. The oil leak is what is being presented in the magician's right hand. The reformation of society is what is happening in the left hand. You won't see it until it's done.

Once the playing field is demolished and everyone is homeless and jobless, everyone becomes dependent on the tit of charity. It's not working out too good for TPTB. There has to be an easier way to "dispose" of people. Starving them and leaving them to suicidal depression takes too long. And to refuse them food and medical does not look good on record.

Look beyond the leak people.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisalie

why
cuz bp ouwn the company
also the other thing u said
2 flys 1 blow really

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

yeas saying the opposite