It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban fighters getting killed by small arms and aircraft

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by kevinunknown

Are you trying to say that the 2005 SRR arrests were the result of UKSF carrying out false flag opps?

I hope not.....

Ohh we have a replacement, thank you for stepping in..

and the answer is

drums rolling....

YES..

Ask me for proof and I'll scream ^^

Just a question about your logic.

If these members of SRR were carrying out a false flag operation, why was all of the equipment from the car they were in of british issue? The weapons were a C8 rifle, a Minimi LMG and a 66mm LASM, all of which are only on issue to UK forces in the region. You will notice from the pictures that they have shown pretty much every thing in the vehicle (most of which was recovery kit such as a jack and jump leads), yet there is no evidence of the mass of explosives that the vehicle was allegedly "packed" with.

Are you suggesting that these two were going to drop off the "bomb" (which was actually a small amount of explosives rigged to allow the troops to destroy the car and the sensitive equipment it carried if they had to bug out) and escape while carrying British issue weapons and equipment?

Also the SRR do not carry out strike ops of any sort. Their job is to find and fix the enemy, and leave any overt or kinetic actions to other members of UKSF. Once you go from covert to overt, you can't go back. Weapons are only carried for self defence. Hence the type of op you're describing is completely outside the remit of SRR.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Been out there buddy? na didn't think so... are you a natural kiwi? I've been out there three times and it really cheeses me off when gimps like you post stupid things on sites like these without any knowledge or understanding.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

In this video which is graphic shows Taliban fighters fighting and force to retreat after suffering losses and wounded. What surprises me the most is they came back scared. They are doing in the name of Allah right? Paradise awaits yet they are scared of it!

You've to be the dumbest idiot in the world to think people are not scared of dying.

They are not fighting because they have the urge to go to heaven right now, they do it because their country have been invaded.

You come to New Zealand and try to occupy it, you will see me with an AK47.

And yes I will say those who die fighting the occupying force will go to heaven, do you know why? Because it gives you moral up boost.

You ignorance and lack of understanding amuses me.

Edit to Add:
Don't forget, the Afghan resistance is fighting the world's strongest killing machine, they need moral support.

I like the fact that they fight and die for something other than money.

Not like the Occupying force.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LittleSecret]

They fight b/c they are brainwashed with hate from a false relgion. Nothing more. They were fighting us before we ever invaded. And they will fight us when we leave.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Screw with the best.
Die like the rest.

According to a report by the United Nations, the Taliban were responsible for 76 % of civilian casualties in Afghanistan in 2009.
en.wikipedia.org...

Of the main taliban forces of only 25,000 men 11,000 where non-Afghans many of these are are both taliban and Al-Qaeda members.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join