It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban fighters getting killed by small arms and aircraft

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

you Are wasting your time on a american army automaton , whos trained to murder,rape and plunder . whatever the american propaganda media may babble , people are awakening to the fact that Afghan resistance are not terrorists and the US army is a murdering terroristic force in the middle east and afghanistan and USA ought to be destroyed .

That will happen sooner or later , and the third world will celebrate their liberation from the jaws of the demonic american corporatist vampire .

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

you Are wasting your time on a american army automaton ,

I hope you don't mean ME... I've never, ever been in the Army.

whos trained to murder,

I'm trained to specifically NOT murder... killing is another thing altogether. perhaps you've confused the two...

rape and plunder .

That's only on my off time, at R+R, not company time...

whatever the american propaganda media may babble ,

How quaint, that YOU should mention "babbling"....

people are awakening to the fact that Afghan resistance are not terrorists

One man's "freedom fighter" is another man's "terrorist"... always has been, always will be. I see whose side you're on, and good luck with that... you're going to need it as life goes by...

and the US army is a murdering terroristic force in the middle east and afghanistan

I'm sorry, I just can't take that ludicrous statement seriously...

and USA ought to be destroyed .

You know where to find us, right? Come on down. I'll wait...

That will happen sooner or later , and the third world will celebrate their liberation from the jaws of the demonic american corporatist vampire .

Yeah, they can do that while scratching in the dirt to eek out a living, living in mud and grass houses, and worshipping rocks and trees.

Won't that be nice?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

you Are wasting your time on a american army automaton , whos trained to murder,rape and plunder . whatever the american propaganda media may babble

You know neno, I took my Raping, Murdering and Plundering very seriously. I never went anywhere without the manual. Just to make sure I did it right and by the book.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You know neno, I took my Raping, Murdering and Plundering very seriously. I never went anywhere without the manual. Just to make sure I did it right and by the book.

My "Murder, Rape, Ruin, and Plunder" Manual (FM-OU8-12) got...

... plundered.

[edit on 2010/7/4 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Here you go buddy...

I found mine. I like the section on how to field strip a civilian.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbe17b613ff1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

ahhh sdchild good to see you made out of Afghanistan alive to spout of your propaganda.....

Imean you did say that you hoped the Russians and Chinesse would put an end to the evilAmerican Empire..... But you seem to forget America we still have alot of murdering to do to catch up to those two nations...

I meanmy people the Cherokee and other Indian Tribes were almost wipped out but that still doesnt come near to what your hero nations have done.....

Yea Sadchild is right.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer I gave you that manuel for study not to place it on the internet... I mean I know you vietnam vets wrote the book, us current day vets prfected it.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Did you call Semper to remove to of my posts? Nice one, as I said on those posts which got removed which had full reply to your previous post.

Semper could have removed any ill mannered words, which there wasn't any, or any ill manner percieved by him, but to remove a well written response, and a time occupaying 10000 character response hints something to me.

In those two posts I stated that your intent was to waste my time and I still stand correct.

Time wasted, won't happen again, I learned my lesson.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'm trained to specifically NOT murder... killing is another thing altogether. perhaps you've confused the two.

how ironic , a murderer says that he is a killer and not a murderer . so how many afghan/iraqi/serbian children and their families did you kill ,military automaton?
their souls will not forgive you and in the end you will pay for your murdering of innocents in this birth or the next.

One man's "freedom fighter" is another man's "terrorist"... always has been, always will be. I see whose side you're on, and good luck with that... you're going to need it as life goes by..

We may be poor,downtrodden ,uneducated and off course accorsding to you automatons 'sub-human ' ,but we will continue resisting your genocidal military as long as we are alive

I'm sorry, I just can't take that ludicrous statement seriously...

hell ,but no one in the middle east ,Russia ,Serbia, Latin america takes you seriously and there most people regard USA as a force of evil , which the US empire is .

You know where to find us, right? Come on down. I'll wait...

no worry, Yahweh will soon destroy the USA and it will fall into economic collapse . you will destroy yourself in civil war or Russia will destroy you in thermonuclear/scalar wars

Yeah, they can do that while scratching in the dirt to eek out a living, living in mud and grass houses, and worshipping rocks and trees. Won't that be nice?

nobody needs your souless corporate controlled materialist life ,tribals have been thousands of years in place with nature and are content
still better than US corporations anf govt kicking them from their ancestral lands and letting them die .

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
They are doing in the name of Allah right? Paradise awaits yet they are scared of it!

Scared? There are 62 virgins awaiting them with bated breath at the pearly gates of heaven, for crying out loud!! I'd be scared if they ran out of virgins! Sheeesh! That would be bad news! I would then prefer not blowing my ass up into smithereens!! I'd wait for fresh supply and only then blow my ass to smithereens!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Firstly i am not from afghanistan

USa is a far bigger murderer than Russia firstly , and senondly i do not believe american propaganda to demonise Russia , Lenin and Trotsky were responsible for millions of deaths , but they were agents of Rockefeller to overthrow the czar.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

you are wasting your time with a brainwashed military automaton. hes just like one of nazi officers and trotskyist commissars who would murder people/dissidents randomly on superior and would say that they are terrorists or enemies of the state

[edit on 5-7-2010 by sadchild01]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Youre arrogance is astounding.....you can try and "educate" me all you want

I did 3 tours over seas in the Corps, in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan....I dont need to hear you run at the mouth trying to tell me what you HYPOTHESIZE

I can tell you right now that your attitude shows your agenda..

I have a pretty damn good idea of what im talking about

You're absolutely right man. I've always loved it when someone who has never been over there tries to "inform" me of exactly how stuff is and works over there based off of their sound bites and personal (if skewed) views on how the world works.

As far as the name thing goes, if not calling the Taliban the "Taliban" helps the meek sleep at night, why not let them have it? It's those few people such as that who contribute to the populace's overall betterment when they learn the truth for themselves as opposed to people like this' view on things.

Something else to keep in mind is this guy isn't even American. Of course he's anti-american. It's the base jealousy that comes with being from a country that doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. I've seen it, you've seen it... Why even continue to acknowledge his posts?

By giving him a voice, you're giving his moronic views weight. I say to hell with that. Block him and let him spout as much garbage as he wants. Those who are intelligent enough see through his crap and ignore him.

You, Slayer, me and Poed always hone in on them just because it's fun.

Sad times we live in when people like him are actually given voices on the MSM and in the governments of various countries around the world.

EDIT TO ADD:

One more thing - everytime I see that a Taliban fighter has died, especially in a way such as blowing themselves up or getting run over by a tank, it brings a smile to my face. The only thing that could make that better is knowing that there is some liberal scum somewhere shedding tears over the "brave resistance fighters" getting whacked...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I did not, nor will I ever, call upon anyone to remove any of your posts. I would in no way attempt to silence you, simply because I find it so entertaining.

With that said, it seems that 10000 characters are an awful lot to use just to simply say that I'm wasting your time. There must have been something else in there.

I have faith in Semper, so if your posts were removed in toto, I'm sure they must have been fairly objectionable in toto.

Pity I never got to read them. I'm sure they would have been the source of great amusement.

[edit on 2010/7/5 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

how ironic , a murderer says that he is a killer and not a murderer . so how many afghan/iraqi/serbian children and their families did you kill ,military automaton?

So apparently you DON'T know the difference between killing and actual murder. Not a problem, and if you care to educate yourself, ignorance can be cured. Once upon a time, I would have, and did, take umbrage at being labelled a "murderer". Not so any more, because of two factors:

1) I know what I have and have not done, you have no clue. I'll take my own memories over your ridiculous attempts to incite using abject ignorance as a weapon. That never works out well.

2) I consider the source of those comments, and can't help but chuckle as I type this. I've gotten old enough now to have gained perspective on the rambling rants of the ignorant.

Oh, and by the way, I never operated in Iraq, so never had opportunity to kill ANYONE there. The rest of that rant is gibberish, making foolish assumptions on who and what I have and haven't ended.

You know the source of foolish assumptions, right? It's built right into the phrase.

their souls will not forgive you and in the end you will pay for your murdering of innocents in this birth or the next.

Gaze deeply into my eyes, and see if you can see a speck of concern that I may give any credence at all to that ludicrous statement. Anyone I may have killed had it coming to them, and I ask none of them so far for the least bit of forgiveness. Why would I? Of course, had I ever "murdered innocents", I suppose I would have something to pay FOR. As it stands, I don't. I sleep with a clear conscience. How 'bout you?

We may be poor,downtrodden ,uneducated and off course accorsding to you automatons 'sub-human ' ,but we will continue resisting your genocidal military as long as we are alive

That's funny! Keep it coming! I LOVE it when silly people incapable of independent thought are forced to resort to stock catchphrases they got from elsewhere, like "Automatons", "sub-human", "genocidal", etc. Send me your address, I'll mail you a dictionary so you can see for yourself how ridiculous that is!

hell ,but no one in the middle east ,Russia ,Serbia, Latin america takes you seriously and there most people regard USA as a force of evil , which the US empire is .

I assure you, I've been taken VERY seriously in most of those places (excluding Russia - never been there, and I don't think I was ever technically in Serbia, either).

no worry, Yahweh will soon destroy the USA and it will fall into economic collapse . you will destroy yourself in civil war or Russia will destroy you in thermonuclear/scalar wars

Ok. I'll still wait, then. It appears that you aren't sure just how any of those things work, but I'm beginning to get an insight into what part of the world you hail from.

Pity.

Another thing - your calling upon Yahweh, together with your insistence that I will pay "in this birth or the next" from above, seems to indicate a severe confusion regarding religious concepts, and which ones belong to whom. What's your source for the notion that Yahweh hasn't got enough souls to go around, and so is forced to recycle them?

Maybe it would help to call on someone who knows you?

nobody needs your souless corporate controlled materialist life ,tribals have been thousands of years in place with nature and are content
still better than US corporations anf govt kicking them from their ancestral lands and letting them die .

With that hilarious statement, I rest my case. You've actually made the case FOR me, there. Enjoy the advancement your tribalist societies provide you. Scratch in dirt, live in mud and grass shacks, and worship your rocks and trees. Come back in a few years and see if I care in the least how YOU are living.

Might want to get all the internet time in that you want now, while you can. It's a bit hard to reach, out in the tribal lands.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by deltaboy
They are doing in the name of Allah right? Paradise awaits yet they are scared of it!

Scared? There are 62 virgins awaiting them with bated breath at the pearly gates of heaven, for crying out loud!! I'd be scared if they ran out of virgins! Sheeesh! That would be bad news! I would then prefer not blowing my ass up into smithereens!! I'd wait for fresh supply and only then blow my ass to smithereens!!

That's probably why the suicide bombers tend to target innocent civilians in marketplaces and such - so they can ensure the supply of virgin children when they hit the gates...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

USa is a far bigger murderer than Russia firstly.... Lenin and Trotsky were responsible for millions of deaths

hes just like one of nazi officers and trotskyist commissars who would murder people/dissidents randomly on superior and would say that they are terrorists or enemies of the state

Oh brother...
Contradict yourself much?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
....but taking a step back and looking at the situation without any emotions and it is a very simple and basic right to be able to defend your country from a foreign invader.

Hmmmm, and how is killing civilians or using them as human shields "defending your country against a foreign invader"?

Just a bit curious how that would get spun.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
The US can keep trying, but it is running out of tactics, the propaganda machine is also failing due Websites like ATS, and ofcurse it never worked in Afghanistan because of their experience in WAR.

Due to ATS?
You're joking, right? I've seen more BS being posted here about the war in Iraq and A-stan by d-bags that have absolutely zero knowledge on the US Military and the conflict in both of those regions.

You know, the posters that love to use the phrase, "Deny Ignorance" and brag about how they can see thru the "US Propaganda", yet so easily and willingly swallow the propaganda from other countries.

Originally posted by LittleSecret
USSR used very similar tactics throughout the war, failed miserably.

Well, if you did a bit of research, you'd know that the Soviets went in with heavy armor and arty and pretty much laid waste to the entire country with no questions asked. I thought I read that 7% of the Afghan population was killed during the Soviet occupation.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

You know, the posters that love to use the phrase, "Deny Ignorance" and brag about how they can see thru the "US Propaganda", yet so easily and willingly swallow the propaganda from other countries.

Lol. But, that's my favorite part to read!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join