It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban fighters getting killed by small arms and aircraft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Not a problem and i TOTALLY respect that.........

as for pakistan, ill just say .........gathering intel

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Can i ask your unit? You can U2U it to me if you want.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I appreciate you asking, but im going to volunteer that information

I like to keep some things in my life private

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by LittleSecret

In an interview with Al Jazeerah TV, the popular Iraqi leader Fattah al-Sheikh, a member of the Iraqi National Assembly and deputy official in the Basra governorate, said that police had "caught two non-Iraqis, who seem to be Britons and were in a car of the Cressida type. It was a booby-trapped car laden with ammunition and was meant to explode in the centre of the city of Basra in the popular market." Contrary to British authorities' claims that the soldiers had been immediately handed to local militia, al-Sheikh confirmed that they were "at the Intelligence Department in Basra, and they were held by the National Guard force, but the British occupation forces are still surrounding this department in an attempt to absolve them of the crime."

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LittleSecret]

Are you trying to say that the 2005 SRR arrests were the result of UKSF carrying out false flag opps?

I hope not.....

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Sorry could you give me the name of the unit you are operating under, excuse my ignorance but i have never herd of 2nd line am guessing its reference something on ATS. So would you mind just giving us the name, sorry am really interested in this sort of stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

LoL 2nd line is obligatory .........you can do a google search to find out what kind of things have been going on in pakistan........

Probably wont find much on Marines doing much there.......but then again.......that doesnt mean anything either.......as im sure youre aware......

Im not going to share my unit information bud......thats a little more information then the masses need

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You know, you remind me of another poorly informed member Oozyisim, maybe you should add them to your friends list. That way you could chat with yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Can you tell me which country treats women worse than the Taliban, or other Muslim states, allied or not to the USA or my country UK. Where else is stonning carried out.....for adultery.... or women forced to cover up from head to toe??

Yes women are treated badly throughout the world, but in most countries they have the law on their side.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Are you trying to say that the 2005 SRR arrests were the result of UKSF carrying out false flag opps?

I hope not.....

Ohh we have a replacement, thank you for stepping in..

and the answer is

drums rolling....

YES..

Ask me for proof and I'll scream ^^

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well unless you have proof your talking BS.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You know, you remind me of another poorly informed member Oozyisim, maybe you should add them to your friends list. That way you could chat with yourself.

Ohhh it took you long enough to figure it out, did you enjoy the extremely complex puzzle you just solved

ohh yeah, before oozyism I had another account (ownification), but it seems people are trying to get me banned

Anyways, I was hoping you would respond, but hey, we have a CIA operative amongst us lol he tried, but he gave up too.

Must be my stubbornness.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Well unless you have proof your talking BS.

In an interview with Al Jazeerah TV, the popular Iraqi leader Fattah al-Sheikh, a member of the Iraqi National Assembly and deputy official in the Basra governorate, said that police had "caught two non-Iraqis, who seem to be Britons and were in a car of the Cressida type. It was a booby-trapped car laden with ammunition and was meant to explode in the centre of the city of Basra in the popular market." Contrary to British authorities' claims that the soldiers had been immediately handed to local militia, al-Sheikh confirmed that they were "at the Intelligence Department in Basra, and they were held by the National Guard force, but the British occupation forces are still surrounding this department in an attempt to absolve them of the crime."

I find it odd that this is my third time posting this

Ohh man, Don't tell me you're CIA is well.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No I was just going over a very short list of people I knew who were pretty slow when it came to this topic and there was only one name on it.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

No I was just going over a very short list of people I knew who were pretty slow when it came to this topic and there was only one name on it.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

But you have to admit, it took you quiet a while.

It must have been an exciting journey, I know you like research, and that one was for you to have fun with.

Edit to Add:
The CIA dude gave you a star hahahahahah

By the way, you haven't responded to my post since you left off on your journey to discover secret identities ^^

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Anyways, I was hoping you would respond, but hey, we have a CIA operative amongst us lol he tried, but he gave up too.

Who would that be, Oozy? Care to name names?

I can recall a time when your grand-daddy was mighty glad to see the CIA around that area.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So is that your proof, and not I am not CIA but terrorism and Special Forces is my “thing” if you like.

This was a operation carried out by SRR under Task Force Black, they were investigating claims that senior police officers were working with militants. They were on a reconnaissance mission observing the police stations were these officers were working. As the left they were quickly compromised when they ran into an Iraqi VCP in the short contact that followed they killed one Iraqi police officer and wounded another before being captured and taken to the very police station they were investigating. There car was loaded with equipment including some explosives, it is a SOP of UKSF to either guard the vehicle or “booby trap” them. That car was loaded with sensitive comps gear which they don’t want falling into the wrong hands. It was not designed as a VBIED.

Want poof that’s what they were really doing, well the two SF troopers taken were handed to millitants and were found inside one of their safe houses.

It is clear from reading what you have wrote that you know nothing about SF operations in Iraq and have read one quote and ran with it without doing any real research.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I can recall a time when your grand-daddy was mighty glad to see the CIA around that area.

Funny you bring that up, my grand daddy still alive and still living in Afghanistan and still hates the guts of the empire.

After 9 years of occupation my grand dad hasn't seen the fruits of the empire, only the burden of war, corruption, and drugs.

Sad, sad world because he called last week and was talking about my cousin turning out to be a heroin addict.

Thank you honey.

Kabul is not the capital of Afghanistan, it is the capital of druggies now.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If there was a global world democracy in place we would have a half a million or a million troops rolling in to shake down the taliban ,CHINEESE,AMERICAN,RUSSIAN,CANADIAN,BRITISH,INDIAN,KOREAN,ect--ect--except we wouldnt have to kill a single one,their wives-mothers-and daughters will do it for us--BECAUSE WE WOULD BE FEEDING,MEDICALLY TREATING AND IMMEDIATLY SCHOOLING THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN.

It is trouble within these cultures that runs much deeper than politics or even hunger---THIS IS FACING THE NEW GLOBAL REALITY THAT MASS MIGRATIONS OF HUMANITY WILL NEED TO HAPPEN SOON AND OFTEN.

Women will lead this country and others out of the darkness they are living in IF THE MEN THAT LOVE THEM .IF THEY EMPOWER THEM OR GIFT THEM THE POWER ,GIVE THEM A CHANCE.By not killng people out of desperation,BY HAVING FAITH THAT WE THE GLOBAL VILLIAGE ARE COMING FOR THEM--- LIKE A CANADIAN SOLDIERS BUDDIES ---THEY NEED TO KNOW WE ARE COMING----NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND----EVER.

This is how you win,by not fighting.

You see terroism or behaviours masked or interprefest as such are only able to manifest and thrive in SPECIFIC ENVIRONMENTS.We all know what misery and heartbreak are ,we all know what tears and bitterness taste like,we all understand hunger and death,----BUT ABOVE ALL EVERYONE READING THIS POST AND EVERYONE ABLE TO---KNOWS HOW TO STOP THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING---KNOWS HOW TO STOP THE BLEEDING AND HEAL THE PAIN.

Put your "gods" or "faiths" aside or for the love of all gods bring them together---in the name of humanity and lets hold hands as a species of life long enough to save ourselves.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

So is that your proof, and not I am not CIA but terrorism and Special Forces is my “thing” if you like.

This was a operation carried out by SRR under Task Force Black, they were investigating claims that senior police officers were working with militants. They were on a reconnaissance mission observing the police stations were these officers were working. As the left they were quickly compromised when they ran into an Iraqi VCP in the short contact that followed they killed one Iraqi police officer and wounded another before being captured and taken to the very police station they were investigating. There car was loaded with equipment including some explosives, it is a SOP of UKSF to either guard the vehicle or “booby trap” them. That car was loaded with sensitive comps gear which they don’t want falling into the wrong hands. It was not designed as a VBIED.

Want poof that’s what they were really doing, well the two SF troopers taken were handed to millitants and were found inside one of their safe houses.

It is clear from reading what you have wrote that you know nothing about SF operations in Iraq and have read one quote and ran with it without doing any real research.

Who, What?

Ohhhweee

wait a minute..

They killed an Iraqi police officer..

OK continue

So they have a vehicle filled with bombs, how much damage could the explosives do?

And why would you go to a reconnaissance mission with a car filled with sensitive comp gears?

It was a booby-trapped car laden with ammunition and was meant to explode in the centre of the city of Basra in the popular market." Contrary to British authorities' claims that the soldiers had been immediately handed to local militia, al-Sheikh confirmed that they were "at the Intelligence Department in Basra, and they were held by the National Guard force, but the British occupation forces are still surrounding this department in an attempt to absolve them of the crime."

You know they used tanks to get those terrorists back? Because the Basra government rejected their plea to release them?

Interesting story isn't it, and here is the most interesting part, it is a black opp.

“The Americans blame weak and feeble groups in Iraq for insecurity in this country. We do not believe this and we have information that the insecurity has its roots in the activities of American and Israeli spies,” Zolqadr said.

IF a black opp is exposed then millions of dollars have gone to waste

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Funny you bring that up, my grand daddy still alive and still living in Afghanistan and still hates the guts of the empire.

After 9 years of occupation my grand dad hasn't seen the fruits of the empire, only the burden of war, corruption, and drugs.

Sad, sad world because he called last week and was talking about my cousin turning out to be a heroin addict.

Thank you honey.

Kabul is not the capital of Afghanistan, it is the capital of druggies now.

Take heart, little one. You aren't as unknown as you think. You're making a mark on your world. You ARE gaining the attention you so crave.

Next time you speak with grandad, ask him if he recalls "Achmed al-Gemayal", who I'm told sends his regards. Maybe he won't recall. Some folks are eminently forgettable.

Kabul hasn't been capital of Afghanistan since Hekmatyar and his boys ran the Taliban out of town, eh? I hear Waziristan is the new capitol.
Nice of the ISI to be so accommodating, isn't it?

NZ is a long way from home for some of us.

Sorry to hear about your cousin. Maybe your boys in the Taliban can get him better treatment than "the Empire" can. No, scratch that - Taliban "treatment" leaves something to be desired. Maybe he should seek help elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join