It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warehouse 13 Returns July 6th!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
With a recent episode, Wells was made an agent again (yet I can't help but suspect she's still looking for a way to somehow get her kid back though)... Then, I see a preview for one involving time travel? Intriguing....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I wasn't too happy to see that Wells was made an agent. I thought she would have made an awesome bad guy. Of course, she could be playing nice to get close to something in the warehouse like you said. The mystery at this point is why exactly was she really bronzed to begin with??

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm thinking (or maybe just hoping) she's gonna turn out to have been a bad guy all along. It'd be a shame to let a great villain go to waste.

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I agree. I think they hinted at why she was bronzed in the last episode (something to do with what she did with the murderers of her daughter, perhaps?).

Still, for someone who has their own SECTION in the warehouse, you have to wonder what the regents were thinking....

I'm still hoping she is revealed as a villain.
(but it doesn't look like that's the angle)...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
SPOILER...

Yay, HG is a villain again! I knew it!

Warehouse 2, how cool was that?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Spoiler...

That was pretty awesome. I didn't really get the "one must die" thing, but whatever's clever... HG is bad again!!!

*Does the celebratory hot villain with a sexy accent dance*

-TheAssoc.

edit on 16-9-2010 by TheAssociate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I am a week behind because I don't have SyFy channel, so I watch it on Hulu.

Buried

Really good episode. Some fine foreshadowing and character building going on here.

Claudia, taking Mrs. F's position? OOOH

And I don't know about Wells being a baddy, I think that there is something deeper going on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think there may be something in Warehouse 2 that she can use to get her daughter back.

But, I doubt the Reagents bronze people for nothing... The bigger question is, why did they allow her back (unless they knew she'd lead them to WH2? After all, a Reagent was their contact in Egypt.... There's definitely something more than just Wells being a baddie going on....(and I doubt she was bronzed for just retaliating against her daughter's abductors).

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Sorry, dude. I'll wait before posting stuff.

I just get excited, and go into geek-with-ADHD mode now and then.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just put SPOILER in the post, so then people can only blame themselves...

SPOILER....(if you haven't seen the most recent episode) (and if you don't like 'em, why are you reading this thread before watching the latest episode?)

So, confirmed that H.G. is a bad gal, but from a Jules Verne-like idea of man being bad for the planet. So, we've got a good idea why she was bronzed...but still no answers as to why the Reagents agreed to make her an agent again (I think they'll just gloss over it, probably).

Guess she's not going to be part of the show, unless she escapes or something....but even then, where's her head at? She obviously feels something for the others, so isn't likely to be the big bad villainess again. Too bad, really, I'll miss her. (I just hope they do come up with an angle to bring her back).

edit on 23-9-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join