It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warehouse 13 Returns July 6th!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
YAY!

For those of you who don't know what Warehouse 13 is:

Staring:

Eddie McClintock

Joanne Kelly

Saul Rubinek

and the super yummy, Allison Scagliotti

After saving the life of the President, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to "Warehouse 13"—a massive, top secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The warehouse's caretaker Artie (Rubinek) charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at "Warehouse 13," as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

Source: www.poptower.com...

Anyone else excited about this?

I would figure this is right up ATS alley!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Already got the DVR set to record it.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yep, already programmed in. I wasn't expecting much, but this series really surprised me last year...and is actually pretty good. I love the idea and basic premise...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Whorehouse 13 is nothing but a rip-off of the magnificent mini-series "The Lost Room"

rather than continue TLR it seems the Sigh-Fie channel decided to steal the whole premise from TLR and make a cheezy knock-off of it.

utter crud !

AG

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Or one could say that is then a rip off of even older series based on paranormal artifact retrievals...

There have been a few...though I can't recall some of the series names right off the bat. I remember one had the singer of "Dayo"'s daughter in it, and they went around collecting artifacts...like Jack the Ripper's blade, etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes, while it may be a rip off of an older show. It has one hell of a yummy redhead on it, so, it rocks!

Actually, I do love the premise of the show, I think that it's a lot of fun and a good watch.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I love Artie's character...and the whole "steampunk" feel to everything, like his computer, and the Farnsworth's, etc. Those kinds of touches are what differentiates this show from the "artifact of the week" concept shows it borrows from...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes the steampunk angle of the whole show is such fun. I do want that keyboard, that rocks.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

steampunkworkshop.com...

Pretty cool site that shows you how to make stuff like that.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Yep, I've seen that guy's stuff before, and it's incredible...truly beautiful...the time it must have taken though...yikes....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just got finished watching the premiere season 2 episode. Once again Warehouse 13 does not disappoint.

If you have missed it or do not get SiFy channel where you are, you can watch it on Hulu.com

Time Will Tell

I would love to tell all about this episode, but spoilers suck.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I still have to watch it, maybe tonight.....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great episode! And, an epic new villain! (what a great twist!)

Funny though, I kind of called it while they were in the museum, just before the reveal, when the person tried to open the door...nice....

I have to get this on DVD, I can only imagine how many little things I've missed each episode though...

Artie even used the word "steampunk", how cool is that?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That was actually Pete that said steampunk, but that was cool!

Yea, that twist I didn't see coming, although I did figure it out when she tried to come back, it was a tad bit obvious then.

Had to laugh when they used antimatter to power it though, like she designed it to take that as a fuel.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, she did have a way of knowing what was to come, if you believe all of her brother's books....

I was trying not to give too much away in my post...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Another great couple of episodes, nice to see this show staying on track, it's one of my new "can't miss" shows...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Next episode is a Eureka / Warehouse 13 crossover....nice!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I've never seen Eureka, but I know the basic plot; should be pretty cool.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There'll be a Eureka crossover episode with Claudia on it too...

I don't watch Eureka yet either (only a few episodes I've seen), but seems a decent show...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I saw it, it's on Hulu now, pretty good. I don't like the Claudia love interest part of the storyline. :shk: No good. She is way way too yummy to be having a romance in this, make Myka have the love interest stuff.

But otherwise good show, had René Auberjonois who played Odo from Star Trek DS9 in it too. (yes, I am that much of a nerd dangit)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join