It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warehouse 13 Returns July 6th!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'll see your geekiness, and raise it.... I remember him as Clayton in "Benson"...

Was a good episode...agree on Claudia being "yummy"... I used to have a big "bad girl" phase, and she plays right to that, but Myka all done up...is even more yummy...

Neat idea for the crossover though (and gives me a great idea for my next Mystery Dinner party....)

Trick is, with a Mystery Dinner, you need something that has enough male and female characters to make it work (as usually, couples are attending).

So far, we've done Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, CLUE (as in the movie), LOST, and True Blood ones, in addition to some boxed ones. They are difficult to write, but a lot of fun to do (costumes and all). I think a Warehouse 13/Eureka idea would have enough characters to make it work... (yes, I'm just this geeky)....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Dr. Kelly Hernandez ain't bad either...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef725fa34723.jpg[/atsimg]

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Have you done "eyes wide shut"? That has a lot of male and female parts.

This week's episode was very good. I do like to see the regents involved, you so rarely see them.

Course the question left at the end was, how does one die by David Bowie?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The ways are truly too horrifying to imagine (submerged in the Bog of Eternal Stench, perhaps?)

(Labyrinth reference, for those who didn't get it)...

Have you done "eyes wide shut"? That has a lot of male and female parts.

That's an entirely different kind of party....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
[size=10]Possible Spoiler!

After this weeks episode, I'm wondering whether H.G. Wells is going to turn out to be an ally or an adversary. Either way it should make for an entertaining story, but she makes such a good villain I'm kinda hoping for the latter.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd kind of prefer seeing her as a villain too...a hot villain at that...

I'm a sucker for the accent though...

She did have a point though...not much else in the world for her, but someone with her know-how would be more likely to take advantage of the system, rather than work for it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just got done watching it, good one, but, did anyone else notice a little bi-curious energy going on between Wells and Myka? Maybe I'm just reading too much into the whole "keep an open mind" comment.

Sucks I don't have syfy and have to wait a week to watch it on Hulu.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I picked up on that too....nice (and Wells certainly seems to be on that team...), very femanazi....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes, I do agree...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9064ef19f4b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've been digging the hell out of this show lately!

I missed most of the older episodes before this season so I need to go back and watch it from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I love this show. I think it has alot of what stargate had as in strangeness and lot's of the time there are 2 different stories going on at the same time.

Top notch show!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Warning casual readers: this post contains spoilers if you've not seen the first few episodes of Eureka or Warehouse 13 this season (at least through the cross-over eps).

What I found more annoying is that very existence of the cross-over episode implies that everything that is occurring at W13 in this season, since the airing of the first episode of Eureka's new season, is happening in the altered time line that was created in Eureka. So basically anything that happened on Warehouse 13 after S2Ep1 is happening to alternate versions of the S1 characters. It's only going to seem dumber if SyFy doesn't put forth some effort to resolve the time line plot on both shows. What's that going to leave us with, a season each of two shows rendered moot? I suppose they could play it off like nothing ever happened and run into a new W13 season without actually addressing it, but that's pretty lazy.

It's best not to meddle in the affairs of Time Lords and I think SyFy made a mistake with the cross-over.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by bikeshedding]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bikeshedding

If your wondering how he eats or breathes and other science facts.
la la la
Just repeat to yourself "it's just a show, I should really just relax."

Last season they had characters from Battlester Galactica on. Of course I don't watch Eureka, so unfortunately I have no idea what is going on in the plotline of that show.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's probably best not to over-think it. Just be happy that there's hot chicks and nerdy sci-fi goodness in one convenient location.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I don't remember saying that I wasn't relaxed

Sure, it's nitpicky, but occasionally I'd like to have my cake and it it too.

Why is it so taboo to point out flaws or weaknesses in television shows and fully accepted to do so if the conversation were about books? None of that means that I don't enjoy the show, just that I found that the most annoying part. None of that means I'm going to stop watching or throw some sort of hissy-fit. Though I suppose it might have helped if I'd also said something nice about the show.

Even given what I pointed out earlier, W13 is one of the better summer shows around, and it's a lot of fun to watch. I also think it's better than Eureka this season, and I'll definitely be along for the whole season (and was for S1).

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You must have missed that show.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I got the reference, which is why there is a smiley face next to my comment about it, and why the rest of my post addresses what's implied by the theme song so that my position is clear: we can nitpick and also have fun. The states are not mutually exclusive, though for some reason we pretend that they are. I still think that if we were having a conversation about something in a book, nobody would have popped in to tell me to take less of an interest in its internals. I'm often guilty of it myself.

That being said, it's sort of starting to feel like I'm threadjacking you and that wasn't really my intention, so I'll steer back towards the show itself...

How's Mrs. F appearing and disappearing all the time? Done any speculating on what sort of artifact she might have?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No, it's totally cool. I understand, I just don't think that crossovers mean that both shows have some weird laws they have to abide by.

Like you said, now Eureka is doing some weird altered time line thing. Doesn't mean that WH13 is too.

And then you threw Dr Who into the mix I mean...

Dammit Jim I'm a SCI FI Fan not a Doctor!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I must have missed the BSG characters in W13...

I guess since I don't watch Eureka (one of these days), it didn't bother me so much, hehe...

SPOILER (if you haven't seen the most recent episode)...

How the heck did she expect Peter to go to the bathroom (in her body), and not "touch anything"??? Talk about knowing someone intimately, or being "under their skin".....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I was kinda wondering that myself...

I'm guessing she meant no uh... excessive touching...

TheAssoc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join