It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
reply to post by SaveThisWorld

I am not a liar. The evidence is right here in this thread even if you totally disregard the youtube post. Check back to page 3 and the pictures posted; they show what images were sourced for this video.

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I just feel that continuing to believe in something that is undeniably fake is a waste of mental energy. Whose to say what that mental energy could be directed to but its certainly wasted on this subject.

Ok, well point made.

link   

Originally posted by SaveThisWorld

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
I dont understand how people can still be saying this could be true now that the poster of the video has said it is CGI.

Its a fake! Its a hoax! Does anyone seriously still believe this thread? Why hasn't it been moved yet? We have had compelling evidence from members showing the original photos used to create the movie and we have the creator of the movie himself saying it is fake.

Who in their right mind would continue to believe this drivel?

You seem to quick to point something out. How do you know that the person who said he 'supposedly' made this, is him?

How do we know, your not another liar yourself, trying to push people away from something like this?

It may be Fake but your no more proof, then some random person saying he made it.

I say people should keep there books open still.

Anyone checked that picture I found in the video above yet?

No proof?? it is originally from youtube user thefakinghoaxer, it is on his account, people in the thread earlier showed it was a window on the iss and that the craft is also part of the iss....
This video posted is an edit of a longer video as seen on thefakinhoaxers page....deny ignorance indeed.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by fetidchimp]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by fetidchimp]

link   

Originally posted by kadugen
I would expect to see more reflections on the inside of the window if it were real footage. You can tell the frame of the window is well let from the inside, so why aren't there reflections of interior objects on the glass?

Seems too easy to fake.

That alone doesn't prove anything. No light sources on the inside and the exposure set to the outside would yield exactly that.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Now that this video is confirmed a hoax, and is indeed plagiarised from someone else, why have you removed "The Faking Hoaxers" comments from the youtube page where you claim to have created an account to show us this video?

Instead of removing The Faking Hoaxers comment claiming ownership of the video, do you not think you should have acknowledged him and apologised?

I think you made the whole thing up!......I don't think there was any friend or any Russian website!

Your a very naughty boy!!

Now get to your room!!

[edit on 30/6/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Come on people read through the thread.. there are lots of posts proving this is fake.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Hmmm, please read my op. It's been ammended. And also, I am only on Mobile Broadband at work, and it would have taken me over an hour to upload that video using that. So I got the guy who originally had the video post it up and send me the link. The video was originally posted on some russian site called Smotri.com. So don't blame me for what is happening to the youtube account.

Shame to see that this is a hoax though!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Here is the full version of the video, very impressive work, make sure to check out his channel, this person is talented

I like the following too:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I have taken the liberty of creating a Youtube account and uploading this video

you claim you took the liberty of creating a youtube account???

If you did.......why are you removing comments?.......if your not who is?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I did create the account and start uploading but it was such a slooooow process I shelved it. I got the guy to do upload it seeing as he had it anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Everyone report this thread and hopefully a moderator will come and penalize the OP accordingly to the rules.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

So your "mate" is removing the comments?.....why?.......did he know it was a fake when he told you about it?

Nice mate.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Penalize away. I'm not fussed. I've been coming here for 4 years and I've only created 4 topics. I'm only here to indulge my mind in the strange world of Arthur Brown. And penalized for posting a video with a header that asks if this is true? Really?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I am yet to find out if he knew already. But my guess, from these comments, is probably yes. Which would make him a certified douche.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR

Penalize away. I'm not fussed. I've been coming here for 4 years and I've only created 4 topics. I'm only here to indulge my mind in the strange world of Arthur Brown. And penalized for posting a video with a header that asks if this is true? Really?

You were online for the entire thread's duration, you also said you created the YT account associated with the uploaded content. Looks like you're trying to avoid all the fallout you've caused and I'm not buying it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Here's a slightly larger screencap. I downloaded a copy of the YouTube vid in 640 res.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2ac55ed8927.png[/atsimg]
Aw, boo. Just saws that this is being dubbed a hoax now.
Oh well, was exciting for about 3 seconds.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by DamaSan]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've already explained the Youtube fiasco as best I can. I don't even know what has happened exactly myself yet. As for being online the entire duration, I will show as being online for over 14 hours because whilst this laptop is on, I have the browser set for autorefresh every 1 minute.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

Originally posted by ReeVeeR

You were online for the entire thread's duration, you also said you created the YT account associated with the uploaded content. Looks like you're trying to avoid all the fallout you've caused and I'm not buying it.

I'm afraid I have to agree, I think you tried to hoax us here......and it failed

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That guys stuff sure comes up a lot.

He made a real error on this one though. The animated atmosphere's motion is way to fast to be believable and the density is to heavy to be Mars. A little more care and attention to detail and it would have been undetectable.

Maps (textures) for Mars are available all over the place and a convincing Mars is easy to model and render. Take a real video from inside a real craft, mask out the window and replace it with a fake render and you get something like this.

That guy does do some pretty good work.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why are we still debating this? There is nothing to debate! The whole thing is a work of fiction!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ok, well I hoaxed it. I'll go along with you. I'm not going to debate it, because, from what i've read on here, you can't debate nothing. It goes nowhere. I can't prove I didn't do this deliberately, so just let it be.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join