It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by ReeVeeR

According to the 'Whistler Blowers' on Projectcamelot.org, and there are a few, we've had a presense on Mars for years now. Don't ask me for the specific links, do the research for yourself. What they have to say sounds 'far out' but alot of it makes sense as well.

I will bet my life on that we are already on Mars and you can take it to

the bank. I have seen and heard too much not to think we are not

there. ^Y^

[edit on 30-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by ReeVeeR

According to the 'Whistler Blowers' on Projectcamelot.org, and there are a few, we've had a presense on Mars for years now. Don't ask me for the specific links, do the research for yourself. What they have to say sounds 'far out' but alot of it makes sense as well.

I will bet my life on that we are already on Mars and you can take it to

the bank. I have seen too much not to think we are not there. ^Y^

Care to share what you've seen?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't really trust this video.

I still think there is a cover up regarding Mars and if we had visited it in the past though. We could be, at the end of the day we still can't prove anything.

That video of the planet Mars actually looks like a recorded video file taken from an amateur telescope called Meade LX200 -ACF.

Then some how a frame of a probe/shuttle put over the recording of the planet Mars, some clips of astronauts, some photoshop/premiere pro manipulation.

Do not be fooled, I don't think it is real, but then again...how can we really know if we are not there at the front line?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I don't really trust this video.

I still think there is a cover up regarding Mars and if we had visited it in the past though. We could be, at the end of the day we still can't prove anything.

That video of the planet Mars actually looks like a recorded video file taken from an amateur telescope called Meade LX200 -ACF.

Then some how a frame of a probe/shuttle put over the recording of the planet Mars, some clips of astronauts, some photoshop/premiere pro manipulation.

Do not be fooled, I don't think it is real, but then again...how can we really know if we are not there at the front line?

No Mooooooooooore!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
EDIT: I lost my original post due to disconnection of the net and it was a long post so, Im just going to make this one short.

I am not a skeptic about this, I know that this video can be easily recreated with video/photo manipulation.

Such a convenient time to release such footage when an oil spill in the Gulf and a war in Iran is happening. Its disinformation in order to distract researchers and conspiracy theorists from exposing the real world. Real world, as in; what is happening right now that is changing the planet.

"Yeah lets release something to distract people from our objectives, make them think that US/Russia is in space right now orbiting Mars, and make sure you tell the camera man to point the camera in random places, and blur it out and tell him to make it look like as if we are hiding something. That will give us maybe a 1% increase on time with our objectives, well you know that every minute counts and all that, taking over the world is a laborious job".

Seriously though, it IS to convenient. This spill and the war in Iran are two very serious threats to this entire planet and it could spark WWIII.

[edit on 30/6/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The video you're presenting is made after the event. The Russian material is leaked ages ago and then as disinformation, agents working for the aliens, [the elite] then create the video you present, as if it is the original, when in fact it is a creation made after the event. See the chronology of the events. The original material is of Russian origin, and does not include the added American Apollo crap, which is added in the video that you're presenting.

The original video was uploaded by TFH almost a year ago, long before this new stolen version. THAT is the chronology of the events. Furthermore, there are aspects of the video that just flat-out give away the fact that it's a hoax. The borrowed picture of victoria crater from MRO is my personal favorite. Don't get me wrong, I think TFH did a great job, but it's still an easily debunked hoax.

The author of this thread recieved it from his brother who was sent it from a Russian source.

TFH still has the earliest version of it. Because he was the one that made it. Where is the evidence this "russian source" had a copy of it before TFH released it?

I remain convinced that the Russian material is authentic.

So you believe they were orbiting within the martian atmosphere right over Victoria crater then?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

^^^^^^ See above post . . . .

No, it's not disinformation, it's just some guy who likes to make cool videos in his spare time . . . I feel your avatar perfectly sums up your appearance in real life, and it makes me laugh.

Sorry to edit again, but I couldn't resist.

Such a convenient time to release such footage when an oil spill in the Gulf and a war in Iran is happening. Its disinformation in order to distract researchers and conspiracy theorists from exposing the real world. Real world, as in; what is happening right now that is changing the planet.

The original video was made 11 months ago, before the spill even happened. I think your conjectures are a little wild and unfounded.
You imply that someone official "released the footage," and that it is "disinformation." Again, it was just made by some guy, on his computer, for fun.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by funkmob_starchild]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by funkmob_starchild]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the music in the video.
I wouldn't trust it. It's to convenient. How is he using all that footage with no hassles.
He's got some connections, eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is what's important to me about this thread, regardless of the posts on page 6 by people who DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ pages 1-3.

"Topic started on 30-6-2010 @ 12:00 PM by ReeVeeR"
- thread begins

"30-6-2010 @ 3:02 PM by ziggystar60"
- ziggystar60 put the nail in the coffin of this thread by posting the ISS comparison photos

It took only 3hrs 2mins for ATS to toast this marshmallow. Not bad.

But when the chips are down and someone has to ferret out a hoax deliberately perpetrated by people with a billion dollar black ops budget, how long will it take the collective resources of ATS to do it? Will we be able to? Or is the challenge too great in such a circumstance?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would like the 1 minute, 52 seconds of my life back please. Is there no way to give a "thumbs down" to this like I did on you tube?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KANE OG

Your signature is right on in this case.

2th line.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

why would anyone go to such great lenghts to fake this. I hope you realize this would be a very very exspenive video to make,and why would anyone spend there own money just to hoax a few people.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that for a few milliseconds at 0:32 an astronaut is shown with a paper in his hands?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I hope you realize this would be a very very exspenive video to make.

Laugh

My

Freakin

Ass

Off

Are you kidding me?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Most of you debunkers really are a funny bunch,You do realize on every thread you post on its the same broken record. Oh thats fake this is fake come on whats the sense of even having this sigth if the op not given a chance. Nasa lies our goverment lies ats lies you lie everybody lies. Everyone is motivated by greed our self gradification, ats is run by some goverment agencie like every facit of our lives do you think for one minute ats our goverment are going to tell you the truth NO.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by supernova49

Can you please take the time to READ THE THREAD before adding crap to the end? In particular maybe you could refer to

It's the final word on this hoax.

Geez people.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

If you go to the youtube link and read the description, it states that the mission did not include landing on the surface but rather that it was to photograph possible sites of ancient structures on the surface.

Hence, no astronauts walking around.

Exactly, we've sent many probes:

Mariner 3-4 | Mariner 6-7 | Mariner 8-9 | Viking 1-2 | Mars Observer | Global Surveyor, shall I go on? ok

Pathfinder | Climate Orbiter | Polar Lander/Deep Space 2 | Phoenix...and

2001 Mars Odyssey | 2003 Mars Exploration Rovers | Mars Express | Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter | Mars Science Laboratory.

Why after all that would we send astronauts to probe Mars and not land on her surface? Makes no sense.

We've probed her to death and if we send men/female there, you can bet we
are going to set foot on her surface and not take blasted pictures.

I call it well done fakery.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

Look this is like a giant broken record that keeps skipen. And yes i did read the post and its the same ole sh-t. Oh thats fake our mars is to big to, man come on who in there wrigth mind would spend that kind of money to fake this,oh it could be james cameron brother. I meen come on even if it was true there going to debunk it they debunk everything. NO one is going to tell the truth and who cares what you think. Just think if the members would stop going aruond in circles like circus animals maybe just maybe we could work together to find the trurth.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn
reply to post by supernova49

Can you please take the time to READ THE THREAD before adding crap to the end? In particular maybe you could refer to

It's the final word on this hoax.

Geez people.

guilty of skipperage!

sometimes people don't have the time and do their best.

ease up buddy!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Finally, the quality of this video makes it appear like it was shot via a digital camera. I see nothing in the video itself that would indicate it was shot on actual film. If this actually occurred in the 1970's, would they have digital technology?
[edit on 30-6-2010 by MKULTRA]

Well I would say that if they did indeed get to Mars in the 1970s in the first place, I bet they had some technology that they weren't telling us about... digital cameras were probably some of the least astounding things those guys were using haha.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join