It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigfoot spotted in kentucky new's with pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This was DEBUNKED on Monsterquest. It is infact a bird in flight.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
This was DEBUNKED on Monsterquest. It is infact a bird in flight.

ahhh yes that was the show couldn't remember if it was monster quest or destination truth ... thanks bru

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I agree with hotbakedtater, they proved this one is just a bird.

I'm amazed this one made it as far as it did without someone realizing what it really was, even I was baffled by it when I first came across it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42d2c05f36e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Be kind to your neighbors.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
QUite clearly a bird (quality video posted showing this as well earlier) but why do they not show the video? Why just a frame? Do the other frames prove its a bird perhaps?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BeingFollowed

that's what i was thinking if it's a bird.
it's a hunters camera..if something goes in front of it the camera snaps a pic.
so this bird only flew directly at it this one time none prior to the picture we got.
i find it hard to believe.

but i knew it wasnt a bigfoot .
i figured it was a gorilla lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Id think a gorilla shaped creature at first, but then again, the logical explanation is a black bird, falling inward, and the camera just gets a wierd angle.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Crow, flying with wings in downturn.

This is exactly what it is. This was on the Monster Hunters show earlier this year. Old news...Coming from a Kentuckian

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The two things I noticed was that the object definitely in front of the yellow flowers, not behind or next to the flowers. The other things that caught my eye was the sharp cutoff below the dark shape. It seemed to me that the object was off of the ground and not standing in the vegetation.

A bird makes sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i need more proof than someone saying its just a bird or bigfoot. it could be almost anything in that picture. still doesnt explain how all his green beans disappeared.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think it is a statue of a gorilla sitting in the Budda position. One second on the vid showed how shiny it was - statue. Dang if I know, and I am from Kentucky - they have some strange critters there.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hahahaha, ..... Look at the picture of the family from the article and try to play "Who's the black sheep" .

good stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
why does every picture of big foot have to be blurry and out of focus? It gets on my nerves
. As to what it is, i'd say a gorilla escaped from the zoo, or a crow with it's wings down turned!

maybe bigfoot is actually blurry looking and out-of-focus looking too

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

a most amusing game...

i choose the guy sitting down on the left..

~meathead

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
why does every picture of big foot have to be blurry and out of focus? It gets on my nerves

Because it doesn't exist.. ^_^

To me it looks like the Mothman!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Two new articles have appeard on Cryptomundo.com

Updates Man with Sasquatch Behind his House: UPDATE.
My colleague has been able to determine that “Mike” was simply seeing things. “Mike” himself came to realize this during the course of the night on-site, when the “creatures” did not materialize before the thermal cameras. His initial account was compelling, and persuasively articulated, so I think the responsible follow-up was performed.

Yes, this outcome is disappointing, but let’s look at it, also, as good news: It restores Sasquatch, for us, to its true nature, which is NOT to set up camp night after night in someone’s backyard, allowing him to come near them. If this were their MO, the species would not have been able to survive alongside us for eons, at least not as an autonomous creature not dominated by Homo sapiens.

I’m only glad that we–meaning the research community at large, as represented by this one investigator–were able to lay the story to rest before its impact in the media was able to spiral further out of control and do greater harm, in the popular imagination, to our field, a field that hardly needs this.

www.cryptomundo.com...

The article also includes a video of a supposive Bigfoot, which I dont believe ive seen before, take a look.
www.youtube.com...

The other article is about how a radio show called "Squatchdetective Radio Show" will be airing a show about these recent events.

Tonight I, Craig Woolheater, will be a guest on Steve Kulls’ Squatchdetective Radio Show Tonight at 8 PM Central.

We will be discussing this strange case and its apparent outcome.

Tomorrow night, Lan Lamphere will apparently have the investigator who went onsite with Mr. Mike to check out the outlandish stories.

On July 12, 2010, the complete story of our friend “Mr. Mike” will be revealed on Overnight AM. The team of researchers, “Hero’s”, that took on this case have made history. The Bigfoot Researchers world was turned on it’s head, discredited, abused and shamed by those looking to profit from the popularity of Bigfoot’s legend a little more than a year ago. Bigfoot Researchers, world wide, have been redeemed publicly, and communally, as of today. Tune in On Monday, July 12, 2010 to Overnight AM to get the complete, and full, story of “Mr Mike”…

www.cryptomundo.com...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

This was de-bunked on Monster Quest over a year ago

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah, thats a crow my friend. His trail cam even caught pictures of other crows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join