It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
THIS is in the gulf of Mexico

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
NOW......watch this video of this MASSIVE explosion in the gulf of mexico...Be sure to watch the whole thing because the main part comes at the end.The main explosion starts at about 3:10....But it's interesting to watch the way it builds up to the explosion...it is coming from the sea floor. It starts off slow and then builds up to a huge explosion. .I already had posted a link, but here it is for those who missed it. I saw this the morning it happened, and it went on for over an hour. That is the BOP in the background with the lights. Looks a lot like the volcano vids...to me it does!

edit on 24-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: added more information

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am posting videos because there are no cams today....could they be shutting them down? This is the first time there have been no cams for this long....*sigh*....This is an explosion that happened when Skandi was looking at the sea floor. You can see the ROV jolt right before each blast

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Subsea operational update: Unified Area Command and BP confirmed the MC252 well was killed Sunday, Sept. 19.

Planning and implementation is underway to plug and abandon the two relief wells and the MC252 well in accordance with regulatory standards.

As a result, this will be our last operational update. Updated Sept 20 at 4:00 p.m. CDT

From Live feeds from Development Driller 2 ROV 1

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Well....I guess that means no more feeds....we are at thier mercy now. No way to see what is happening....does this mean we will have to depend on the MSM for news, or what till something really bad happens? I guess all we can do is keep writing to the government to find out what is exploding down there....it is very important. I am more afraid of that than anything else. Do we have to wait for a tsunami from an eruption. I don't know if everyone saw the video of the sea floor literally sliding sideways....but that is serious....I will post the actual video in case some haven't seen it. It looks like plates moving and then it explodes. Thanks for the info Berkley!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here is the video of the sea floor moving in case some have not seen it. First you see many tar balls coming from the sea floor, then the floor actually moves to the right and you can see it clearly, then it's hell on earth....KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE MID-LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE FLOOR....movement starts after 1:00

edit on 24-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: more info

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

in addition to CONSTANTLY writing your lawmakers, it would be worth while to begin contacting any and all members of the media you can. Give them links. Show them these videos. At least a few will do some research. I really think many of them just dont even know about this stuff. Inform them.

Call you local newspapers and television stations. Call your talk radio. write letters to the editor, and get your friends to do the same. organize community meetings at a bar/coffee shop. GET the info OUT there.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Here is the video of the sea floor moving in case some have not seen it. First you see many tar balls coming from the sea floor, then the floor actually moves to the right and you can see it clearly, then it's hell on earth....KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE MID-LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE FLOOR....movement starts after 1:00

holy crap. At first i thought you were batty, as it seemed like the camera was panning right, not floor moving left. But then around 2:40-3:00?!?!!? WTF is that? is that for real?

Also, that looks to be the same 'field' that they were monitoring a few weeks back, complete with the numerous un-accounted for ROV's in the background.

I SERIOUSLY doubt theyve actually removed those ROV's. Any way to confirm that they have or havent removed the ROV's (and their accompanying ships) from the region?

the utube user who posted that video has many others at this link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Yep....they always had cameras at this spot....and this was were I saw many eruptions like that. There is something going on in that particular area. The eruption I have seen in that spot always start the same, with bubbles or tar balls, seeps, then erupts like that.I had the same reaction as you did when I saw it. That's some scary s***! I sent the video to Fox, CNN, and MSNBC. No response so far. Maybe if everyone on here sent the link and their concerns to them, they would take it seriously.They probably get so many "OMG the sea floor collapsed" videos they don't even pay attention. This is 100% real.....it's hard to get people to listen,,,,just like when I was saying there were explosions and no one believed it, they would say "oh, it's propeller wash"....and I was so frustrated because I knew what I was seeing was no propeller wash! That's why I was so excited when I found these videos. I bet they still have ROVs down there....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

There is a way to find out what ships are there, but I can't remember the site....I'll see what I can find out.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Dood...what do you think that is gushing from the floor at 8:22 in that video? It's a huge amount of something! Did you notice that the ROV had it's arm in that trench like it was digging right before the floor slid? Also, I wonder what that rope was for....it seemed interested in that rope.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Check this out...it may explain what was in the video where the sea floor slid and erupted
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

While searching for images of flame below water I came upon this one. It is humbling to see, is it not? Even a child knows water puts fire out. It's a little more challenged when the heat source is lava. Water will not, however, put out a grease, aka oil, fire. In fact all sorts of interesting things happen if you throw water on burning oil...none of it good. It falls into the 'don't try this at home folks' category.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c680161d1a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

screenshot taken @ 11:15 AM Pac Time

www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You directed me to this one the other day. After watching it I was about ready to come get you out of the danger zone.

Still can't figure out what that rope like thing is. It might be solid since there isn't much sway. I noticed a couple of other things this time. The two pcs of equipment seen in the fore ground seemed to move in unison most of the time. The one on the right that looks like a canon appears to be spraying or blowing something. And, around 10:13 something solid flies upward out of camera range. I've tried to pause it several times to get some idea of what it might be, but it's too fast. It could be equipment. What ever it is it is traveling at some speed, as if propelled by force, upward. Anyone else able to catch it?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dood, I think this is the same footage I sent you yesterday, but with a clearer view & better music. I didn't send it then because I found multiple sites of the same thing. It still isn't the first one I saw. I tried ABCNews but didn't find an archive for this disaster. It's frustrating to know the footage is out there & not know where it is. I'm still looking.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

I went through it and finally isolated the part with the thing flying through the air....it looks to be a piece of pipe...and you are right about the thing that looks like a rope....it seems solid. A thought came to me after you said that.....could that be the drill they were using to drill the relief well? If it is, maybe they hit something they shouldn't have? Just a thought....I don't know what it is...I wish someone could tell me what all this is. If you pause it at 8:21. you will see a huge column of something erupting from the ground, and a rock is being thrown from it and the rock is leaving a steam trail....just like in a volcanic eruption. As far as I know, only 3 things could cause an explosion of this magnitude...
1. Volcanic eruption
2. Methane or other gas combustion (but what ignited it?)
3. Intentional explosions by BP

I wish we had a geologist here!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thankyou berkley! Looks like a lot of them have left!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! Here is a new one, this is from May, which shows you how long these explosions have been going on....this one is really bad....and guess what? That mysterious pipe/rope thing is present again, and the rov is paying attention to it AGAIN. I think it could be a drill. I have never seen so many hydrates in any of the videos before....it's just insane! Be sure to watch till the end and you'll see what I mean...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What's going on with our avatars LOL! Somehow mine got changed along with all the info on it....
Now everyone has the same avatar all the sudden...I just left and came back and it was changed. When I tried to put it back like it was, it won't put the pic I was using back on

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join