It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
After watching Q4000 rov 2 for a while, I am postive there are plumes of something erupting from the floor. It's black and white, so I can't see what it is, but I see at least two plumes, and they appear to be gushing.

That one is hard to tell. I watched it a bit before for the same reason. And at times it does look like a plume of something, but I am more inclined to think its just the camera being weird and static and having faded bars go from bottom to top. But I really don't know. Even without the distortions, the feed is such poor quality.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yeah...that's why I was wondering if the plumes Ektar saw were on the same camera..... I just hate how they manipulate the feeds so we have to be freakin detectives to figure out what we are looking at....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
7:30 am ...Skandi Rov 1...(on realitycheck) where they are "fishing", the cap and a couple of other spots on the BOP are showing puffs of dark grey substance...this happened yesterday also, in much larger amounts, but I couldn't post as the board was down. How can this be when they say the well has nothing but sea water in it? It does not look like water to me

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Whatever is coming out of the cap is getting thicker....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If anyone reading this can record this leak please do....it is coming directly from the cap where the fishing instrument is.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Big eruptions from floor on Challenger 1 and 2....they have it in black and white, but you can still se the disturbance and things fying up forcefully, then falling back down....same pattern every time it happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Have to go for a few hours, be back asap....I hope someone can catch this leak from the cap....Ektar? Dragon,Kratos?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looks like oil...might be a mix of oil, mud, cement, anti freeze and whatever else they threw at this thing. It looks brownish green so it can be anything. I wonder what the methane is doing...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here is a video from yesterday. Had trouble with computer and couldn't get them up til now. Better late than never I guess. I have a few more to post.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Had to go away for the weekend so this is me just catching up. Not looking good if thats the BOP swaying so much now, at least theres another one ready i suppose.

T - dont know if its just my computer but that video you just posted wont work for me.

Have they managed to get that drill bit out yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by niblo

try it now computer is being a pain.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've been watching these feeds along with all of you since this started, and I just want to add my thanks to everyone who is keeping up with what's going on with the ROVs.

One question: On Enterprise 2 right now I can see what is "debris" or whatever in heck it is that is flowing very fast in all different directions. I could understand if they were in a current & all going the same direction and even understand the up-and-down movement from the tide. But I can't get a grasp on this random, rapid, helter-skelter movement.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated. It's been bugging me.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sub C ROV1 is doing a downhole can op. Anyone want to bet we will never see that feed. I for one would love to see it but I am not gonna hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here is another one of the vids I have from yesterday. still more to come.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavannah

Well from what you are describing it could be 2 things....either propeller wash from the fans that steer the ROVs....or one of the mystery explosions that have been happening a lot. I have seen many of these "blow ups".

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

I don't think they got the drill yet...day 3 of trying!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavannah

I just read that those are methane fizzies, but it maybe something else I don't know for sure.If I find something else about it I will post it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Sub C ROV1 is doing a downhole can op. Anyone want to bet we will never see that feed. I for one would love to see it but I am not gonna hold my breath.

If you want to see the down hole ops....go to BPs website and click on the link for enterprise ...you'll see the link at the top of the page and it shows what they are looking at trying to find that drill.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you want to see the explosions I have mentioned, check out ocean intervention ROV 2 right now....the ROV is getting thrown around and though the pic is dark, you can see the flashes from the explosions....the flashes and the ROV movement coincide.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just had a big blast that knocked the ROV completely out of the screen....bright flash and the rov just got knocked out of picture.....then stuff flying everywhere.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join