It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HUGE explosions! ROV is still gone....ocean intervention 2....this one is scary....I mean HUGE!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ocean intervention got knocked out & no pic now....the explosion is so big you can also see it on Q4000 Rov 2....this is the biggest one I have ever seen....I can barely watch it....

EDIT...the SOBs have changed all the views so you cannot see it now! I hope someone else saw this. Did anyone else see this? At one point an extremely bright white flash followed by jet black clouds ....it was like a lightening storm under water.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just came back after a couple of hours and dont have a feed for any BOA's, any OI'S or any Enterprises. Looks like Achiever 2 is up to something, and you can also see it happening from Skandi 2. Not sure what its up to but keeps goin back and forward from the 'toolbox'.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So what do you ladies and men think about the youtube video of the claw grabbing the 20ft approx. eel. not derailing because I think its signifigant to this Rov observation thread. I checked it out and after looking @ the video you can see a claw of some sort grabbing the eel it turns so you can see 2 seperate white parts during the grab? Check in MaxBlack thread. there is another video in MaxBlack thread that shows a large crab like thing crawing down this mound that is under observation. The thing is this area is toxic and the crab was glowing near its head.

Is the claw nothing?

[edit on 8/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

You mean the explosions?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So what do you ladies and men think about the youtube video of the claw and grabbing the 20ft approx. eel. I checked it out and after looking 2 the video you can see a claw of some sort grabbing the eel? Check in MaxBlack thread. there is another video in MaxBlack thread that shows a large crab like thing crawing down this mound that is under observation. The thing is this area is toxic and the crab was glowing near its head.

Is the claw nothing?

I haven't seen this....do you have a link?o

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

www.youtube.com...

It is a claw but from what I wish not speculate as of yet.
2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry but I canny take this guy very seriously. I think its just general waste that you get that ive heard divers talk about, not bugs that can embed themselves in steel and swim/fly through a machine as if its liquid. And he circles a bit and says 'look, its glowing red hot', except it wasnt. It didnt look any different from the rest of it. Oh, and he just said we could be looking at mans first vision of aliens. Sorry man but naw

EDIT - that link is to a different video from what I was talking about, I done an ATS search on the name you supplied and read his post about BP creatures and assumed thats what you meant.

[edit on 23/8/10 by niblo]

[edit on 23/8/10 by niblo]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OMG....NO ONE can tell me there is no volcano!....things are getting thrown all over (equipment etc) and fire (yes it is FIRE not light on debris) is being spewed everywhere! Please some get this....I am really scared now! I don't know if I can look anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Courtesy of MaxBlack below information posted in my thread.

First photo shows typical BP ROV screen and second photo is with filters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fd995a49bea.gif[/atsimg]

The last group of pictures is just more filtering with a better look at the blob thing at the bottom of the gulf. The highlighted areas are BP ROV's that are stationed next to and on top of the thing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3d031c7ad92.gif[/atsimg]
You can see the 3 rovs I think some are mentioning. 2 in front of thing 1 on top of thing.
Peace!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Cant see anything too strange now Kat, but im only getting 6 feeds out of about 20. What cams you seeing it on?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That sounds nasty. Do you have a link to it?

Never mind. I just saw the one you put up for Kat. Couldn't really tell what that was.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Up before your post a few.
2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And here is the shiny large crab thing. Courtesy of Mike Stivic post in MaxBlack thread.

Originally posted by Mike Stivic

heres the second video embedded for you, i find that creature
2:41 into the video very strange. I am curious what in the heck that is it looks like either a "silver walking starfish" or a "silver sea spider??"

Has anyone here debunked it yet?

Interesting find..

and yeah that guys voice and monotone drawl is mindsearingly painful.

~meathead

Thing is this region should be very toxic to nature? But some creatures seem un disturbed.
Good luck!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Could you post a link for the cams you're watching, please? I'd like to see.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
SK, I don't see any of the doom your talking about and I have been watching the feeds through 2 different pages for about an hour and a half...
I did see oil globs raining down for a while on OC UHD 30... but it seems to have slowed down... No sign of the BOPsicle or the rectal cam.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
Cant see anything too strange now Kat, but im only getting 6 feeds out of about 20. What cams you seeing it on?

It was on ocean intervention 2 and boa 1....It was a tremendous blast and the whole screen filled with glowing red chunks....I mean a massive amount. They shut off the camera every time it happens, that's why a lot of the cameras are down I bet. A few minutes ago on sub c....the rov and bop were swaying hard like maybe the force of this is affecting it....the rov was being pushed side to side and the BOP was swaying back and forth.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark

Could you post a link for the cams you're watching, please? I'd like to see.
realitycheck.no-ip.info... They have shut most of them down now...but they may come back.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thanks! I'm going to look now.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Also: naula.sytes.net...

There is a real crap storm going on in one of the ROV cams... when they don't filter it or shift the colors, you see how bad it is down there...

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join