It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
WTF is going on at skandi2?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Here is another link if you have trouble with the first one I posted. My computer semms to have an attitude here lately but this one should work..

www.livescience.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Well I'll keep checking....was there a big flash of light right before the sparks? What I saw was more like rock size...but maybe you caught the end of it.....man....I really want to see it!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Skandis chilled out now, you can still see the remnants of smoke. It was like the green smoke only it was a kind of pink, and there was a LOT of it. Dont know if it was coming out of that pipe or being pumped into it. No-one else see it?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Enterpise ROV 2 is a strange orange color...the whole screen...you have to press pause, then play to see it....also on Skandi 2 the cap is putting out dark stream again.....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
Skandis chilled out now, you can still see the remnants of smoke. It was like the green smoke only it was a kind of pink, and there was a LOT of it. Dont know if it was coming out of that pipe or being pumped into it. No-one else see it?

Do you mean on top of the BOP? The cap is leaking again.....and the pink (I thought it was orange...strange color) is filling up the entire screen on Enterprise 2

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes Niblo....WTF IS going on!!! Check out sub c 1 and 2....there is bluish (could be black with light shining on it) clouds coming up from the floor and those heavy machines are getting thrown around like crazy!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
aye the top of the BOP, there was pink smoke in and all around the top there. Loads of it, couldnt even see the BOP for it. Im still no clearer what it is or what its for though.

By sub C do you mean BOA deep C? No amount of F5 bashing is bringing them back for me, not had them for hours

[edit on 23/8/10 by niblo]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thanks tsurfer2000h.
2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Check ot sub c....Now sub c 1 has gone very dark and all you can see is the rov and it's light'....but the light cannot even light the area up it was so dark.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They are taking out 3000ft of drill pipe from the 5000ft cement plug and it is not suppose to affect the operation. You never what is going on with these bufoons. I will be trying to get as much recorded as I can.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is getting BAD....that big piece of equipment is being thrown all over like it's NOTHING and is almost being flung into the rov! Damn....Please someone record it if you can.....it got very dark, then lit up like the explosion I saw earlier, and then the big thing the ROV was watching just started getting thrown around.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
They are taking out 3000ft of drill pipe from the 5000ft cement plug and it is not suppose to affect the operation. You never what is going on with these bufoons. I will be trying to get as much recorded as I can.

Are they pulling it out now? Are you seeing the stuff being thrown around?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Where you watching? Im on Morpheas and not seeing anything

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

I'm on realitycheck watching sub C 1 and 2....bottom of page

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sub c is now showing black plumes coming from the floor.....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
SO what is going on was it an eruption or explosion.im tryin to warn my family in NEW Orleans

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I didn't see a flash. I caught it right in the middle of the action.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Not sure...I think something exploded....something is going on, we are still sorting it out. I'm not a professional, I'm just passing on what I see...I'm in New Orleans too, but I am going to north Louisiana soon (for work)...I think I'll feel better up there. I guess everyone should go with what they feel, because we aren't getting advice from anywhere...however....if they are pulling out the drill or some other thing we don't know about, it could affect the way things look and stir things up (but I doubt it would cause what I saw earlier). I just don't know....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
reply to post by StealthyKat

I didn't see a flash. I caught it right in the middle of the action.

That's how it started ....just a VERY bright white flash. I am beginning to wonder if BP is using explosives down there for some reason.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join