It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by StealthyKat

What happens when they remove the BOP to replace it? Does it start blowing again or do they have a way to handle the pressure? Inquiring minds want to know..

It seems as though it would gush....I'm trying to find out right now....here is an interesting article about what they plan to do...
www.upstreamonline.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes....what IS that...i haven't seen it before.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't know I got it earlier today and ended up spending some time over on a thread about Iran. It is hard to tell, but I will see if I can figure it out. I guess everybody needs to tighten the seat belts it looks like this is fixing to be a rough ride.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I agree....I have a bad feeling we haven't seen the worst yet. I just pray they are doing the right thing. Leaving for work now....have a good night and hold down the fort LOL!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

What happens when they remove the BOP to replace it? Does it start blowing again or do they have a way to handle the pressure? Inquiring minds want to know..

I found this....

Once the original BOP is removed, Wells said the wellhead will be left
for about 24 hours with nothing on top of it. But he expressed confidence in
the cementing that now holds the well and said the expects the pressure
testing to reconfirm it. Wells also noted that BOPs are routinely removed
eventually in every plugging and abandonment process, then replaced with a
more permanent cementing of the wellheads, noting: "We put on and take off
BOPs quite regularly."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This will definitely be a most interesting ride...
cause when they lift that lid who knows WTF will
come flying out of there since STASIS was NEVER contained...
Maybe we should have a betting pool at this point...LOL
Mine would "LEAN" sorry pun intended that all kinds
of material will come flying out not just the oil, gas, methane...casing, mud, cement, tools, who knows, & what about that
"Spooling Tool" seal that maxes out at 7500 PSI?
Not only will it be a circus...I'm thinking Super Bowl..LOL
Need to get a LARGE SCREEN HD TV for this Party
invite all friends, BBQue & Margaritas! On the serious side
it will BE SCARY as HELL!

Ektar

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh my goodness! The plume is back
What are they doing now??? Why are they doing it? Why am I asking these questions when I know full and well that they will not tell us any true answers?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I'm going in to work late tonight! Ektar, did you check out that thread yet? Let me know what you think LOL!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That lime green stuff comming out of that container at a controlled pace makes me want to vomit. Are they seriously still using the corexit?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
That lime green stuff comming out of that container at a controlled pace makes me want to vomit. Are they seriously still using the corexit?

Yes they are...it makes me sick too...they are spraying like crazy....BECAUSE oil is still leaking.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Leaking makes it sound so minor. Ocean Intervention III had the "leak" on there for a little bit but then it moved the camera. It looks like it did before.

Someone really needs to stop them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes I know.....it is ridiculous what they are doing....leak is an understatement...just like when they say "oil spill"....LOL! It's an oil catastrophe!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

But how can that be as the report at 3:15pm was they didn't know what was blocking the annulus & that the formation could have collapsed around the well bore...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Listening to the comments from Thad Allen makes me believe they may be in a panic mode. It is very interesting that the relief well is stopped for now. I swear they must be using the magic 8 ball to tell them what to do next. They need to stop saying everything is good and start telling the real truth to whats going on.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've been watching marine traffic consistently for the past three days. There is a lot of action going on. Three new ships in the mix: Seacor Venture,Seacor Reliant and Seacor Rigorous. Also Fast Bandit,Hilda Lab and other ships making trips back and forth several times a day. Some destinations say Houston other destinations are Mobile and Tampa. The odd thing is the ones that say their destination is Mobile or Tampa still head west after they leave the Deepwater site.
When the feeds are slow check out:

www.marinetraffic.com...#

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Correct address:

www.marinetraffic.com

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The coordinates for Deepwater Horizon are 28.44 N 88.23 W. Once you find the ships use satellite for a better view. You can point on a ship and click to find its destination.

Also use the map below to give you a better insight of the area.

www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The coordinates for Deepwater Horizon are 28.44 N 88.23 W. Once you find the ships use satellite for a better view. You can point on a ship and click to find its destination.

Also use the map below to give you a better insight of the area.

www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

(Sorry about the double post. The first one appeared not to go through.)

[edit on 20-8-2010 by FreebirdGirl]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This was posted in another thread, but worth the watch. It's only four minutes, so do watch the whole thing.

We're seeing Well A, so where is Well B? Now, it's been proven that there is a massive plume just under the surface vast in size. Satellite shots from July also show a lot of oil still on the surface. I am thinking more and more that well B is still spewing oil into the Gulf. Well A didn't explode and we all see the problems it's having and the incompetence being displayed by BP in the dealing of this well. Something isn't right. Something big that we aren't being told.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

It looks pretty active on Olympic Challenger rov 2. I'm not sure what all the stuff is flying by. Can anyone tell me? Are they methane bubbles? It gets worse in spots and then when it looks like the rov is getting close to the source, the video quality degrades to a horrendous level. Pitiful.

www.youtube.com...

Oops. When I hit reply, I meant to reply to the thread.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join