It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Where is everyone? There is a HUGE plume on Skandi 2 (isn't that where the BOP was?) where it said "compati monitoring"........T surfer has recorded what looks like a volcano, and no one is around....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thats no shadow in that video. Never watched the whole 8 minutes so could just be a natural edge from what I seen, but just as likely to be a fissure or crack since I never seen it all.

Any idea whats causing a little commotion on challenger 2?

edit - cant see anything on skandi2 but blue. Not even the distant light of the BOP like before

[edit on 20/8/10 by niblo]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think it's spitting now.. causing "the snow" The Poster said a rov flew over a small mound was shooting lava.

Might be a good time to pray.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
enterprise is spraying the hose.

Anyone else notice the net stuck on the front of challenger?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Spraying the new stuff again on Enterprise ROV1

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

No flag, but you get a star for the info explained on how to record a BP live feed!

I for one, watch the feeds way too much to miss recording these things that I cant prove or want to share.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I saw that little mound....it did look like lava....it was spitting something red. They are SO lying to us!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here are a few vids I gathered from earlier and just a few minutes ago.
First is just some more from OC UHD ROV 3.

Here is Enterprise ROV 1 spraying something.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

Something is going on ....Skandi 2 was where the BOP was....I see nothing now, except for an ROV which was getting thrown around in a big cloud. If you watch closely you can see the big plume. It got so thick at one point you couldn't see the lights from the ROV.....do you think maybe they are changing out the BOP already? Because I don't see it there anymore like the past few days. I hope someone can tell me I'm mistaken....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That has got to be lava.... What else could it possibly be? I thought at first that the lights from the ROV were doing it.....but it's too much and too frequent....and if you watch the first video you posted ,you can actually see it come out of a hole in the ground...I'm really worried now.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It looks like the BOP is still there, but you can just barely make it out. There's a backlight you can see there and a "figure" of something in front of it?

As for that video before showing what looked like hot rocks, I saw it too. They looked red/yellow and glowing. They were definitely red and looked like they were glowing. First time I've seen anything like that and like Stealthy, I saw some similarities to the volcanic video from Hawaii and this situation.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hey tsurfer that 1st video (as I'm counting these ones 2&3)
was VERY interesting....alot going on a few cracks, craters,
& much blow out! Did you try adjusting color...contrast, tint, & etc?
I have messed with it on photos but haven't tried on my videos yet...
I have so much video it's unbelievable...haven't watched any yet
just realized I had them...I had down loaded Fraps & it was recording
automatically every time I go check something out...
LOVE that & it works with Windows...I just need to see if I can figure it out...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
According to this Utoober, BP is at war with some kind of bug,
and for the last few days have been watching this 'hole'
www.youtube.com...
Also, the film clips of the white things attacking steel are worth watching.
Utoober's explanation for the 'spraying' is they are trying all kinds of toxic stuff to try & kill these 'bugs'-worth noticing is that these things can be seen swimming, stopping, changing direction etc INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER-so it's not 'debris' in the current, otherwise they would all have the same speed & direction.
So what the hell is going on?
There are stories of a seismic signature that looks very like a nuke was recorded on the very same day the Horizon blew up.
Is there any real truth in that? there are plenty of links from earlier posts right here...Your thoughts please?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

No I havent but give me a little bit and I will see what I can do with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yep, if you see Ocean Intervention 3's ROV 1 they are sitting in a circle, watching something?
realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Hmmmm they must have cut it....it's blank...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Can't be a volcano. One reason is because there are no earthquakes. Even volcanoes in the sea have seismic signatures. So far as it is known, the underwater volcano near the well, is dormant. The USGS hasn't picked up anything anywhere near that alleged volcano prior to, and up to now at least that would suggest a volcano is going to erupt, or is erupting.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I am not sure what they are looking at.. It kind of looks like a crack in the floor or is it a fissure or is it a shadow. I don't know someone want to help me out on this one.

Never seen that before in my time watching the feeds. Strange indeed. Though also take into account the amount of magnification you are seeing. Those could be tiny pebble, but because they have it so zoomed it looks like something huge. But because I did not see the entire event, and the images leading to it, that's just a guess.

If one has enough patience, dig up a continental shelf map and we can see how far away they are from the nearest drop off.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Would be nice to see what if anything came out of the USGS that day and time of the explosion. If it was as big as everyone says, they may have picked up a signature. Not to mention the tearing and what not the well went through. God knows what went on down there before they had the ROVs in the water.

RE the volcano...the USGS would show something, that's if they too are not part of whatever conspiracy is going on here...if there is one

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Can't be a volcano. One reason is because there are no earthquakes. Even volcanoes in the sea have seismic signatures. So far as it is known, the underwater volcano near the well, is dormant. The USGS hasn't picked up anything anywhere near that alleged volcano prior to, and up to now at least that would suggest a volcano is going to erupt, or is erupting.

But then, what would explain the holes and cracks in the sea floor, and the explosions and fiery looking stuff.....I can't think of anything to explain it. In that video, you can see the red looking substance come right out of that hole. I don't know if you read my earlier post about that crater I saw....it was pretty big, round and deep, and black clouds were pouring out of it.Do you know of anything which could cause all this? I really need to know because I'm getting worried with all this I have been seeing the past month.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join