It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Guys like Icke can blabber on for hours about their conspiracies without producing a shred of evidence to support it. Lizard people? Prove it. Otherwise why should we believe a word? Might as well walk into the local mental hospital and sit and listen to the patients. Seriously, without evidence, what's the difference?

What an idea!
hmmm I think the schizo's are really the reptilians shhhh

don't tell anyone

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bcb4b9ef61f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

PsychoX42…..

Well, it has been proven that the Vatican has had more than its share of sex crimes

Well if not the ”Vatican” specifically, then certainly across the catholic church network & other church networks more broadly.

while the Obama Administration provides Amnesty for such crimes.

Could you provide specific details of that & sources? (many thanks)

Didn't David Icke say that?

Icke says many things retrospectively, as he build his “big buffet” approach to his conspiracy theories!

So, it might give credence to some of Icke's more outlandish claims

Icke’s more outlandish claims regarding worldwide alien shape shifting reptilian satanic paedophilia are beyond any ”credence”.

especially when the Vatican has been riddled with so many abuses as of late.

Please see my comment, above.

I also find it interesting that the Pope has been linked to the Hitler Youth Movement and readily accepted that programming and training. Now, that fact in of itself might raise some eyebrows for anyone who can link facts and information.

I am aware of those claims in very general terms, but not in detail. If you can provide credible information & sources I will have a look at that.

However, Icke seems to peddle fear and paranoia far more than he provides useful facts and information.

I agree!

He never really presents solutions to the grand problem and consistently makes claims of reptilians and other beings that have yet to be seen in this dimension.

Hoooooweeeeee!!!!!!! He sure does!!!!

I don't claim to vouch for this man at all, and I don't agree with his methods

It’s his latter ”methods” that concern me, in view of the particularly nasty & damaging directions in which he is heading.

but, some of his information seems to correlate with other mainstream information that readily points the blame to our ruling elite.

As per my many previous comments, he simply mixes all that stuff in with his nasty fantasies.

Then there's this little tidbit. The fact that he claims to have the truth, but peddles it for profit might be an indication of something a bit more sinister.

I think it’s all in his effort to grow his attention, his fame & his income.

And yes, sometimes one has to cover their own costs in order to survive, but, Icke has been doing this for quite some time. I think he should be pretty comfortable by now.

He should earn an honest living.....not make money in this nasty, dishonest manner.

He should earn an honest decent living like me & many others do. He should earn a living in a manner that makes a positive contribution to community, family & self.

So, you might be right.

Regarding Icke…..absolutely!

But then again, maybe not.

Naah…..I’m right!

Namaste and love

Well…..you have a nice day too!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

CAELENIUM.....

I think the video you posted is a sick vouyeristic attack & an extreme invasion of privacy of the elderly people who had the misfortune to be filmed in this manner.

I have posted your video again, for the reference of other members of ATS.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

CAELENIUM…..

CHINESE PROVERB : "It takes one to know one".

I will presume the above comment is made in the context of your next comment (below), which means you are calling me a ”nut case”.

David Icke was labelled as a "nut case" right from day one.

”David Icke was” in fact ”a nut case right from day one”

Then he learnt he could obtain money & attention & fame by pushing his knowingly false alien reptilian conspiracy diatribes.

Study history and you will see that numb skulls, just like yourself, have always been critical of those who dare to think.

OK…..so far I am a ”nut case” & a ”numb skull”!

But apart from that, we’re getting along fine!

You personally might not like what David Icke is saying

I ”personally” DEFINITELY do ”not like what David Icke is saying”…..that is the subject of this thread.

but millions of others do like what David Icke is saying.

Notwithstanding you have grossly exaggerated the number of people who support Icke.....

The number of people who suppport Icke in no way justifies what he is doing.

Such persons are willing to pay £35 for his book. Books are that expensive nowadays.

As per the subject of this thread & as per my opening post, that concerns me.

Every book is costing that much now.

2 minutes on Amazon, etc… will show you that statement is incorrect.

So why not get your local library to get it for you so that you can then read it for free ?

Well sure…..

To say that SHAPESHIFTING is not real, is to ignore the Quantum Reality in which we exist.

”To say that SHAPESHIFTING is” REAL ”is to ignore the” REALITY ”in which we exist”.

Reality is now scientifically better understood, and thus it is understood that actual reality is no more or less real than are dreams.

Please provide credible material with references & sources, to that effect.

If you cannot understand this fact then you should humble yourself before such as David Icke

Ummmmm…..that will be a negative!

and others, who do understand such things.

Ummmmm…..that will also be a negative!

There is a book which I recommend that you read called THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE written by author MICHAEL TALBOT published in 1991 by Harper Collins ISBN 0-586-09171-8. Once again this is a book that was expensive in its day.

That is interesting & highly speculative.

Books are costing something to write and publish. It is called the cost of living.

No…..it’s called Icke ripping off people’s hard earned money!

Stop expecting everything to be a free hand out.

I do not expect that & I did not say I expected that.

Before you're too old try to get a job.

I am far from old & I am a successful businessman who runs a company that specializes in extremely sophisticated, leading edge technology, that requires I spend time at world scientific congresses, that requires I get involved with the development of devices that require leading edge physics based solutions, etc…

I’m trying to say that I have somewhat of an idea what I am talking about.

Therefore your insults are not only unpleasant, but extremely wide of the mark.

Get yourself a life too.

Please see my previous comment.

Even as I am writing this I am shapeshifting myself into my true reptilian form, which is normally hidden from the perception of such as yourself ?

I am trying hard to follow your discussion & provide polite, logical responses.

However, the content of that sentence is bizarre & the structure of that sentence is ambiguous in that I don’t know if you intended it as a statement or a question.

Therefore, you should clarify your meaning in that sentence.

As you read this you too are transforming yourself into a hideous monster from hell

Well, I do have a bit of a headache from 1 too many glasses of a nice shiraz last night, but that’s about it!

but you prefer to ignore this fact by seeing yourself as a young and handsome human form instead?

Notwithstanding the continuing ambiguity of your sentence structure, I confirm I am “not a bad sort”!

Just spend long enough looking at yourself in a mirror

Have you been talking to my wife? That's what she used to say to me…..”haven’t you finished looking at yourself in that damned mirror!”

you will see with your own eyes that you're not quite what you were thinking yourself to be.

OK…..now I see…..you are alluding to the “hair gel” angle! Look, I’m already in trouble with one female ATS member over this.

I thought I was being “totally naughties!”…..& she said I was being “totally ‘80’s!”

I’m still getting over it…..

It might get to be a little bit frightening as you see yourself shapeshifting in the mirror. In short, how can we be sure that what we percieve as "reality" is actually real ? The insane person never knows that his "reality" is only an aberation [psychosis] in his own mind.

I’m starting to think this thread will do that to me!

At the very least David Icke is a bit of an entertainment.

That’s what I was happy to think until he started to push all this nasty stuff so aggressively.

Try to be a bit less of a hate monger

Yeah, sure…..like Icke….. :shk:

since as far as I can see David Icke is not actually hurting anyone is he ?

With all due respect, if you’d read & comprehended my opening post, you would know that I’ve already provided you the answer to that question.

Another interesting Chinese Proverb is : "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me".

Well…..you have called ME names, but I have not responded to YOU in that way.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I remember that video.

I could not stop laughing.

I'm pretty sure the reptilian humanoid community is pretty much bonkers.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Blimey, that's quite a discussion.

I agree Icke is a nasty piece of work. I disagree that he's part of ufology or a reflection in the minds of most.

I'm appalled that some members support his claims and go so far as to accept the notion of satanism and child rape amongst the powerful. Apart from the nastiness of the idea, it implies a choice. They've chosen to suspend their disbelief, switch off their critical thinking and live in a world where they imagine powerful people indulge in ritual and child abuse. What a choice to make....

In a nutshell, I suppose they reflect the values and share the world view that Icke is selling. In that sense, is it more depressing that Icke is successful or that people have such a dark outlook on life?

I wonder if his audience have created Icke in their own image? He's clearly adaptable and prepared to shift his shape according to his target consumers

I've depicted him as a parasite in other posts and been clear that I view him as a very dark character. He hasn't created these ideas...that requires original thoughts...but he's feeding the idea and feeding off it....classic parasite.

So I guess I don't regard him as 'Ufology's worst ambassador,' but I do view him as one of humanity's worst ambassadors.

ETA: too many smilies...sorry.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"Maybe... maybe not", what conspiracies do you actually believe hold truth?

Because since joining this website all I've seen come from you is negativity and constant fevered attempts at discrediting everything anyone posts.

What is up with the high percentage of arrogant sceptics, as opposed to free-thinking people, open to knew information and ideas around here. (which is the kind of people I thought a website like this would attract)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by steve_oZ

Steve oZ…..

"Maybe... maybe not", what conspiracies do you actually believe hold truth?

Because I find the term ”conspiracy” is used so ubiquitously & ambiguously, I would find it much easier to answer your question if it comprised specifics.

Because since joining this website all I've seen come from you is negativity and constant fevered attempts at discrediting everything anyone posts.

I've done plenty of very detailed, serious work on here.....

I've tackled some subjects in a lighthearted manner.....

I’ve assisted new members…..

I've tried to inject a bit of humour.....

I've challenged some of the noted hoaxers & scam artists.....

I've engaged in strong debate with many who disagree with me.....

I've made many friends.....

.....& 99.9% of the time I've stayed pretty dam polite.

Subsequently, I think your broad-based swipe at me is very wide of the mark!

What is up with the high percentage of arrogant sceptics, as opposed to free-thinking people, open to knew information and ideas around here.

Perhaps these ”arrogant skeptics” are actually the members who have done the research, analysed material & topics rationally & denied ignorance!

as opposed to free-thinking people, open to knew information and ideas around here.

What’s that saying again?

”Keep your mind open, but not so far that your brain will fall out!”

which is the kind of people I thought a website like this would attract

Well…..you can see from this thread there plenty of these ”free-thinking” people (as you put it) on here.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky…..

I appreciate & agree with your thoughtful & well expressed reply!

When you state in your reply…..

I agree Icke is a nasty piece of work.

…..I agree wholeheartedly!

However, when you then state…..

I disagree that he's part of ufology or a reflection in the minds of most.

….. I see it a little differently to you.

Here’s what I said previously about that important aspect of Icke’s damage:

Very importantly, those who are on the fringes of Ufology looking in will never take Ufology seriously because in their lack of knowledge, they will just hear Icke talking about "aliens", throw us all in that "basket" & laugh at us, or walk away, or both.

Those are my humble thoughts, for what they are worth!

Cheers mate
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
We will soon find through coming events, that many different contexts exist in same reality at the same time. Your personal universe is a fraction of a frequency different than another. Unique, but not the only one.

Have some humility. It's all bigger than we CAN think about it.

This is the natural granularity of awareness in a multiverse strata.

David sees a wider bit of strata than you or me. Some frequencies in our particular general frequency we call reality are downright beyond belief. But for the folly of proof, can anyone prove they are dispensing truth?

True or false?

Depends on your particular context.

When our collective organism "gets it", everything changes forever.

I for one listen to smart outfielders like Icke. It's the gathering and balancing of all knowledge and awareness that gives us the best working views.

If I where you I would at least consider how this all works before making any assumptions about what someone else is seeing.

Here is why you might be wasting time refuting anyones view.

Let's say you are in the street. You might not be facing in the right direction to see the truck coming up on you. You might then want to listen when someone yells a warning to you based on their view from the other side of the street. No matter how they say it, it deserves your awareness. Or, you get to start over. From the beginning.

Just consider what you hear from David. Keep it on the shelf. You may find an important use for the information soon.

The strata is faulting.

ZG

[edit on 6/26/2010 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve_oZ
What is up with the high percentage of arrogant sceptics, as opposed to free-thinking people, open to knew information and ideas around here. (which is the kind of people I thought a website like this would attract)

Believing in UFOs, shape-shifting reptilians, human-abducting-aliens, worldwide satanic networks of child molesters or conspiracies in general does not make one open minded minded. Nor does believing in such things mean you are open to new information or ideas.

Your statement proves that.

Instead of giving consideration to the idea that David Icke may be damaging to ufology or any skeptical ideas that MMN may have presented, you attack him for holding such beliefs. You demand that he believe in an arbitrary number of conspiracy, least he be closed-minded. By implication, you describe anyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinking as arrogant and closed-minded; only those who follow your way of thinking are "open to new information" or "free-thinkers." You are demonstrating neither.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I wonder if his audience have created Icke in their own image? He's clearly adaptable and prepared to shift his shape according to his target consumers.

Adaptable? Shifting? Uh oh...

I've depicted him as a parasite in other posts and been clear that I view him as a very dark character. He hasn't created these ideas...that requires original thoughts...but he's feeding the idea and feeding off it....classic parasite.

That is the best description of Mr. Icke I have ever seen. It is quite poetic. Brilliant. And it could so easily describe others in the field (respectfully disagreeing that Icke is not tied to ufology), such as Greer and the exo-politcs crowd.

So I guess I don't regard him as 'Ufology's worst ambassador,' but I do view him as one of humanity's worst ambassadors.

As far as humanity's worst ambassadors are concern, Icke would not rank in the top 1000.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I missed a lot and do not feel like reading all of this what did i miss?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I missed a lot and do not feel like reading all of this what did i miss?

Well, I would only do this for you, Zaiger.....

OK.....

Ahem.....

I got bashed up.....

Then I got bashed up some more.....

Then I got bashed up by another person.....

And then.....

DoomsdayRex came & saved me!

Which frankly my friend, is more than you did.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You just fed a troll who needed no feeding.

Maybe....Maybe Not has to eat too.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Hey.....me ol' mate Point of No Return!

How are ya?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm fine, you?

I think this is the best post in the thread, posted by warequalsmurder

If Icke has made a career of conspiracy, the OP here is quickly making a career on this site of attempted character assassinations of just about every conspiracy author I've seen discussed on this site. That in itself should be food for thought to the would be reader of this thread as to the motives involved with his/her latest attack. Icke in this case.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

So, Point of No Return.....

Are ya with me on this one?

Are ya?

I'll give you a star.....?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Wasn't that clear yet?

I always wonder why people feel the need to focus so much attention on those that they deem crazy and ridiculous beyond belief.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join