It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 11
30
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


I guess my response to your question wasn't polite and helpfull enough.

But your right, one should pay no mind to the poppycocks, and most certainly ignore the fiddlesticks.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Point of No Return]




posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ooooooo I didn't reply fast enough for you Mr. cartoon man? Well maybe I

don't hang around on the thread once I comment. But I see you are quick

on the draw ready to bash eh?


No cookie for you!



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 



Is there something wrong with having a cartoon character in your avatar?

If so, you have to speak to your friend MMN.

I thought you liked politeness. Apperently that was poppycocks.

Was I bashing you? Fiddlesticks.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

So do you think Icke just makes up the whole reptilian thing. Or do you think that maybe he may have done a little more research on the subject than you, by maybe....jeez i dunno...ummm....doing something like getting evidence from multiple sources. About the pedophile thing, have you read tranceformations of america from Cathy O'brien? Oh yeah she also mentions shape-shifting aliens (that she saw) in that book. Maybe she has reptilian fantasies also. The universe is fairly big, why do most humans have a problem accepting that there may very well be humanoids in reptilitan form? BTW how much is your hourly rate for being a CIA dis-info agent



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return
 


*apparently



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wake up world
 


So someone who does not agree with you is a disinfo person? Is that it?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
So do you think Icke just makes up the whole reptilian thing.


Made up, no. He drew the reptilian story from other sources, with embellishments of his own.


Originally posted by wake up world
Or do you think that maybe he may have done a little more research on the subject than you, by maybe....jeez i dunno...ummm....doing something like getting evidence from multiple sources.


Perhaps he did, but that doesn't necessarily make it true. Multiple sources does not make something automatically true. Corroborating testimony can corroborate on an untruth. Three men do not make a tiger.


Originally posted by wake up world
About the pedophile thing, have you read tranceformations of america from Cathy O'brien? Oh yeah she also mentions shape-shifting aliens (that she saw) in that book. Maybe she has reptilian fantasies also.


Maybe. Anyone can claim they say anything for any amount of reasons.

While it may seem I am being flippant and dismissive in my responses, that is not the point. I am trying to show the logical failings that underpin your comments.


Originally posted by wake up world
The universe is fairly big, why do most humans have a problem accepting that there may very well be humanoids in reptilitan form?


There certainly could be intelligent reptile-like creatures in the galaxy. Though they wouldn't be true reptiles and it is doubtful any intelligent reptile (whether they evolved on Earth or another world) would take a humanoid shape. But the universe is a big place, so it could happen. However, an acceptance of that possibility does not lend any validity to Icke's claims.


Originally posted by wake up world
BTW how much is your hourly rate for being a CIA dis-info agent


Why don't you tell us, being that you yourself are a CIA dis-info agent?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


No that is not it. I made that comment because of the fact that another member said this about the OP:
-- I don't even partially agree with the OP. If Icke has made a career of conspiracy, the OP here is quickly making a career on this site of attempted character assassinations of just about every conspiracy author I've seen discussed on this site. That in itself should be food for thought to the would be reader of this thread as to the motives involved with his/her latest attack. Icke in this case. ---

BTW do you think that TPTB don't have people who are paid to spread dis-info on websites?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 

Yeah you're right champ, how can we really know anything aye?
Oh & jeez you busted me on being a dis-info agent for the CIA, well done



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
He flirts dangerously around Holocaust denial...


He doesn't just flirt with it. In Icke's attempt to make conspiracy-theory-borgoo, he's stumbled into Holocaust-revision and anti-Semitism. I suspect it's more clumsiness than any intentional malice on his part.

But, it's there. Along with promoting the Protocols of the Elder of Zion, he pushes the idea that a group of Jews conspired with the Elite to orchestrate the Holocaust. Notice that is "Jews and the Elite"; he does not rank Jews among the elite, implying their "otherness".


Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
white supremacy


This is perhaps on the best insights into Mr. Icke's thinking so far in this thread. Unlike his unintentional bumbling anti-Semitism, I think this may be far more insidious. Icke is not shy about promoting the idea that the Elite bred the Aryans, not the ancient Persian/Indian peoples but the modern connotation of the world. Blue-eyes and blonde-hair was selectively bred by the Elites. They are the epitome of the elite and carry the legacy of the Annunaki/reptilians. They are more-than-human. Conversely, they are more susceptible to reptilian manipulation. Which is very interesting, considering...



By being blonde-haired and blue-eyed, David Icke sets himself among the Elite. However, by bringing you "the truth" he has managed to overcome the natural susceptibility of his breeding. A superhuman feat. He is the elite of the Elite.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


No that is not it. I made that comment because of the fact that another member said this about the OP:
-- I don't even partially agree with the OP. If Icke has made a career of conspiracy, the OP here is quickly making a career on this site of attempted character assassinations of just about every conspiracy author I've seen discussed on this site. That in itself should be food for thought to the would be reader of this thread as to the motives involved with his/her latest attack. Icke in this case. ---

BTW do you think that TPTB don't have people who are paid to spread dis-info on websites?



Oh really? I haven't noticed the character assassinations. I am not an author
but I am a conspiracy theorist.

I will confess that I am not equipped to argue this because I dismissed Icke
because of his "Reptilians and shape shifters" .


"Although the idea of the ancient gods being aliens may seem novel, the tendency to make the gods of old into "real people" or "flesh and blood" is not at all new, dating to before the time of the Greek historian Herodotus (5th c. BCE) and developed by the Greek philosopher Euhemeros or Evemeras (@ 300 BCE). This tendency is called, in fact, "euhemerism" or "evemerism," which claims that the numerous gods of various cultures were not "mythical" but were in reality kings, queens, warriors and assorted heroes whose lives were turned into fairy-tales with the addition of miraculous details to their biographies. The current Anunnaki thesis is a modern version of evemerism, although it seeks to explain the miracles as not fabulous "additions" to the tales but genuine attributes of advanced extraterrestrials."

www.truthbeknown.com...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
BTW do you think that TPTB don't have people who are paid to spread dis-info on websites?


Yes, they have people like you. How much are you getting paid?



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
Oh & jeez you busted me on being a dis-info agent for the CIA, well done


Just like you busted MMN, right?

But at least you are admitting it. There is far more evidence that you are a CIA dis-info agent than there ever was that MMN is. So, how much are you being paid?

By the way, you should put full-disclosure at the bottom of your posts, telling us you work for the CIA.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Off topic:

*To be Anti-Zionist is not the same as being anti-Semitic

"Zionism and Herzl: The Anti-Semitic Side"
is one of the most important videos ever made in Israel.

The father of Zionism Herzl




[edit on 26-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Feel free to outline all the "evidence" legend



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Pedophilia and organized sex trade are facts. We all know that and most of us have very strong feelings about those issues. I think David Icke is in a position where he actually could make a difference but instead he tries to capitalize on these issues. He talks about children with Downs syndrome, injects satanism to spice things up and makes it a part of his modified Elders of Zion-mold and points the finger.

"Namaste" my ass.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

BTW how much is your hourly rate for being a CIA dis-info agent


geex thanx, now I get to spend the next hour cleaning spit-up/laughed-up coffee out of my keyboard.....



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Pedophilia and organized sex trade are facts. We all know that and most of us have very strong feelings about those issues. I think David Icke is in a position where he actually could make a difference but instead he tries to capitalize on these issues. He talks about children with Downs syndrome, injects satanism to spice things up and makes it a part of his modified Elders of Zion-mold and points the finger.

"Namaste" my ass.


Are you referring to Eugenics? Maybe some MKULTRA as well? And perhaps the NWO ?


[edit on 26-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah, so, the pedophilia is most likely true, just look at the exposure from the catholic church, and all religions do it, so Icke is right in saying that the elite are pedophiles. As for him making money off his product, if you don't like it don't buy it.



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Pedophilia and organized sex trade are facts. We all know that and most of us have very strong feelings about those issues. I think David Icke is in a position where he actually could make a difference but instead he tries to capitalize on these issues. He talks about children with Downs syndrome, injects satanism to spice things up and makes it a part of his modified Elders of Zion-mold and points the finger.

"Namaste" my ass.




Are you referring to Eugenics? Maybe some MKULTRA as well? And perhaps the NWO ?


[edit on 26-6-2010 by KIZZZY]


I'm talking about the complex, random and often chaotic reality we live in. I left the cave a long time ago.



new topics




 
30
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join