It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

The middle east seems to be where allot of the hate is coming from.. I am open to China and Russia also.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

They have much better planes than the F15 you know. My Dad works for BAE and is posted in a Saudi Airforce base right now, and they have been taking delivery of Eurofighter Typhoon jets each month for over 2 years now. They already have over 30 of them based at their Ta'if base!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Amagnon

Can you terrorists hurry up and NUKE the USA please.. We need a reason to unleash hell on someone.. This hide and go seek in the desert crap is getting old. Wonder what the Kremlin would look like with old faithful flapping in the wind.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

Yeah that'd be good! I hope you and yours catch it in the big blast, give your mates even more cause to hate the "enemy".

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I am wary of accepting this as fact since the only sources we know of are both Israeli. Until we get some info from an "independent" source, Iranian or American one, I have to hold off on my judgment about this.

This could be Israel playing mind games with Iran making them think an attack is imminent and very close.

I agree with you + no one is talking about this naval buildup so I take it with a grain of salt. I follow the ongoing saga about Iran since august 2006 and It's always the same since that date. Military drill, they test missile, a lot of talking. I expect the same to continue for a couple of years...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You guys realize that if US/Israel attack Iran... they will start WW3 right? Meaning lot of fireworks in YOUR country... racism.. with very close tie of majority of middle east including Russian and China... USA, Britain, Germany and Israel will be singled out... most countries will sit out and Defense... half of the world will go on Offence... this is BAD for us the people... while these fast constipated bastards kill our kids... and break us all apart.. such shame..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

I find your tone disturbing. Yes, it seems that war is iminent and more American boys and girls can die for oil. Are you in the service and preparing to board a ship or plane? Or do you have a child about to do so? I think not. You sound like a war monger. "We have them effin surrounded, lol" could you be any more shallow. The people of Iran are mothers and fathers and sons and daughters as well. They will die and grieve because their leader is a maniac, not because they are patriotic.
I don't mean to be too critical, but war is not macho, cool, awesome, it's death and dying, sorrow, bleeding, loss, loss, and more loss. Yes, it's coming and it's horrible....not lol.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Bingo. Exactly what I was alluding to. It's funny what happens when you don't blindly take sides. You beging to...see things. Thanks for the best example, who by the way they are using again...albeit only his name and ghost...he's in Iran, dontcha know? Boo!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

We realize. But they're also like the boy who cried wolf. They make a stab at this every so often. It's only a matter of time before someone slips up and makes a booboo that gives them justification. Even if they have to create the booboo themselves sometimes...

And it's always interesting when new players join in on the fun and games...and here reportly this time we have Germany and Turkey...and someone else from Europe sending ships besides Germany...I forget.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OK, Let me play devils advocate:

If I were Iran, as the first shot is fired, Republican Guard troops will swarm towards Baghdad and Basra while [B]arming Shiite forces[/B] Shiite Militias south to Basra will start fighting US forces behind the lines Unable to go tactical Nuclear in close quarters, US forces holding Baghdad will be overrun and forced to surrender or perish.

Large shiite enclaves in southern Iraq will get tactically nuked by US forces, this incident will be blamed upon Iran and used to justify a retaliatory nuclear option.

The "Liberation" of Baghdad will unite the Moslems to rise up NOW against "The Great Satan"

Shiitte and even most Sunni will unite under the common cause.

Perhaps even Turkey, whose recent muscle flexing tells this analyst that they may have cut a deal with the Kurds inside Turkey and have agreed to arm the Kurds in Northern Iraq.

As you read this Shiite militias in Southern Iraq are cleaning their weapons...stockpiling supplies, and getting ready to tango.

Welcome to HELL.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Yeah that's been a prediction of the U.S. military generals for a while, I believe. The storming of Iran. And it wouldn't be the worst strategy...they have many allies there. Allies who would love nothing more that to get the U.S. back.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Where's bin Laden? In Iran, of course!

Iran has been put on war alert, US and Israeli forces are massing in Saudi Arabia and Azerbaijan, US forces are already flanking Iran in Iraq and Afghanistan, and a US Navy (+Israel) strike group is headed for the gulf. And now America once more conjures the spirit of Osama bin Laden, raised from the dead yet again, to play his customary role in our "justify the invasion" dog and pony show. You really can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Iran's military fighting power is up there.

And again, it depends who winds up with them. They belong to That's a crapshoot. They do however belong to NAM, which basically is a group of nations not yet taken over by the powerblock elites. So who knows.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Sure our military is tough. Also mostly all in that region. But again, who would ally with whom is sort of up in the air right now, isn't it? Russia with China if we disrupt their oil flow...the babystans, and as someone said it could also re-empower Iraq (who have our training and weapons) and Afghanistan. Pakistan's been flakey, and which of the former Soviet countries would come down where? Then we have the other countries in NAM, who we tend to "pick on" too in South America.

And then there's the SCO, which masquerades as a trade/economic organization but keeps a VERY wary eye on defense for Central Asia and Asia.

It all depends who pisses off whom more and how they manage to contain this, if it happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, let me guess. Its a three letter word, and it rhymes with 'spoil'?

The US is making moves to secure ITS supplies for the future.

The question is, can anyone stop them?

Way off base, this is about religion and the extermination of two religions at once. Kill 2 birds with one nuke.

www.libertyforlife.com...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

This is about the world government and the world agenda, The NWO. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. It's no longer about money or oil. It's about getting the job done, what they have wanted for decades or centuries. Slowly but surely.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Read my above post, you are correct.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh...I just looked to see where Hilary is...seems she's busy with a wedding. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Naw. Religion's a tool they use to manipulate and frighten and divide people. And it works well. People think it's about religion, but it's not. Well maybe the one thing that is about religion in the middle east, aside from the sect issues already mentioned, is a piece of land a mosque stands on,which all three major religious players want so badly. But that's more about Gaza than Iran. And who knows if even that's about religion in the end.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh boy.

Sounds like someone is about to get their butts kicked by Russia and China. Say goodbye to little brother.

Can't say that I'll miss him.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The thing that is surprising to me is the kingdom of Saudi Arabia having anything to do with a Jew. Jews are not allowed in Saudi Arabia unfortunately. So how can this be? New policy or something?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EtSolveMundi

Don't forget about Pakistan. Osama was hiding there too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join