It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
[snip] (sorrry mods) im sick of all you people on ats loving the fact that your countries are going to maybe have war with another country !

you want people across the world to die for your governments evil foreign policies ?

or are you all just excited about the fact your country can kick some other countries ass in an instant , why bother even using your expendable troops just nuke them ! its not like the UNSC would do anything to america anyways since its a puppet party led by the US and the banks !

Why would anyone want to join an army , its time we as humans taught others not to join the army and actively protested against enlistment.
If we refuse to fight then our governments are screwed !

Stop doing the bidding of a government that doesnt even care about you, your family or anyone they want you to kill !

Its sickening

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

They would have a hard time getting me to go join them. Draft or not I wouldnt do a dam thing for this government.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh wow. Ive seen it all now. Hezbo beat Israel because Israel didnt go in and actually fight. Love it.

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by cosmicpixie

israel couldn't even beat hezbollah in lebanon, america is still fighting the iraq war and osama is drinking margheritas in cancun. to be fair they're not really looking for osama because if they did kill the man responsible for 9/11 america would have no excuse to be in afghanistan. iran isn't a weakened nation with a demoralized army like iraq and they have advanced weaponry supplied by russia and china. expect israel getting bombed by massive amounts of missiles with dummy warheads to exhaust the patriot missile defence followed by cruise missiles which iran has plenty of. they have been preparing for this for a long time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Well I got a few hundred trillion laying around, maybe we'll make an army and TAKE ON EVERY THUG IN THE WORLD. YEAH, that will happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

To be fair US and NATO provided them arms and machinery.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
If this is really going down its about damn time. If the USA is going to be involved I give much praise to Obama (which up until now has received none from me). No doubt a large scale war would trigger a draft though. Might be just what we need for our "spoiled brat generation".

[edit on 6/23/2010 by AndrewTB]

And a hardy "AMEN!" to there guy/gal. I do not want to see our young men and women dying in battle, but I do wish the draft would be reinstated. It would do this generation a world of good.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

REEDUCATE their children and show them whats on AMERICAN T.V. wow!! you realy are into brainwashing an entire population. showing the irainians american tv programing may just wipe out their youth by itself, forget the physical bombs...look at what its doing to our zombie slave nation.

and does anyone think that McChrystal getting canned today has anything to do with the recent military build up around Iran?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

I didn't disagree with you. I was merely commenting that I've seen, upon the use of the Z-word, topics go straight to hell. And you didn't read any of my posts either, did you?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

NOT the crap they put on our t.v, but a live cam, so the children can see how we all live. A documentary of truth, no media lies. show what AMERICA REALLY IS.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I steamed through the thread I admit. There's quite a few posters around who make a salary out of derailing threads like this one and I picked your comment out of a feeling of nausea towards the forum apologists and misread it. Sorry about that.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
reply to post by OuttaTime

To be fair US and NATO provided them arms and machinery.

I wasn't 100% sure on that one so I didn't post. But keeping within the thread, this tension between Georgia and Russia may end up in the mix too as I dug up from this old GlobalResearch article

Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili evidently thought the United States would come to his side militarily if Russian troops pushed him back into Georgia after ordering an attack last Aug. 8 on the breakaway province of South Ossetia. And when his forces were mauled by Russia's counterattack, bitter disappointment turned to anger. Along with Abkhazia, Georgia lost two provinces.
Georgia also had a special relationship with Israel that was mostly under the radar. Georgian Defense Minister Davit Kezerashvili is a former Israeli who moved things along by facilitating Israeli arms sales with U.S. aid. "We are now in a fight against the great Russia," he was quoted as saying, "and our hope is to receive assistance from the White House because Georgia cannot survive on its own."

This coming from an article headlined Israeli Bombers Planned to Use Georgian Airfields in Iran Strike

This stuff is fuzing together at a mindboggling rate

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11

and does anyone think that McChrystal getting canned today has anything to do with the recent military build up around Iran?

No way its all a coincidence they happen all the time which is another coincidence. He might have not wanted to follow his orders of what they want to do.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink

Originally posted by AndrewTB
If this is really going down its about damn time. If the USA is going to be involved I give much praise to Obama (which up until now has received none from me). No doubt a large scale war would trigger a draft though. Might be just what we need for our "spoiled brat generation".

[edit on 6/23/2010 by AndrewTB]

And a hardy "AMEN!" to there guy/gal. I do not want to see our young men and women dying in battle, but I do wish the draft would be reinstated. It would do this generation a world of good.
Seeashrink
I say this being a 22 year old male. My odds of being involved if such a thing happened are really high. Would I crap myself? Probably. Would it be good for out country? Probably.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
LISTEN CAREFULLY, AND SAY OUTLOUD SEVERAL TIMES. ( O-BOMB-A), NOW DO YOU GET IT. Need i say more.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The Irainians, especially their youth, are very, very westernised. the culture is nothing like that of afganistan are other oppresed islamic states. this place is very different and far more "american" then you think. most of them live pretty well. so shoving american propaganda down their throats would serve no other purpose than to control them as we are.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

If you would not be afraid you would be a fool. There is not a darn thing wrong with it. And I must say for a 22 year old, you talk like you have maturity beyond your years.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

I figured that's what happened. I could have worded my post even more diplomatically too. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OH bomb-a, oh bomb-a, you want to get O-SOMMA. We bomb you here, we bomb you there. Oh bomb-a, oh bomb-a, you seek to get O-SOMMA. A year and a score, to settle up a bit more. O-bomb-a, O-bomb-a, you want to get O-SOMMA.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

The iranian GOV. takes away their dishes if they are not watching iranian t.v propaganda crap. Some of the people over there resist and get it and watch some of our t.v and internet services. The iranian GOV. hates this, and that is why they take the dishes. WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL on this, they show it all. THEY TAKE THE DISHES, and punish the people. A MUST SEE.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I believe I have this article posted on a thread I just saw rescued from Skunk Works and am trying to revive. It's not on this article directly, but on one that appeared on oilprice.com by Wayne Madsen that claims Obama had immediate knowledge of the BP blowout because the White House was pressuring BP to get the well up and running to increase the strategic oil reserve because of plans in place to attack Iran Iranian pushback on the ideas that they would shut down the Straights of Hormuz if we did.

One of the pressures we were feeling to make such an attack was the increasing noise that Israel was planning such a strike and an Israeli strike on Iran would cause all hell to break loose in the Middle East. Anyway, it's a very short thread right now, and while I'm not saying I believe Madsen's right, and I am saying it's worth discussing.

I beefed up the thread a lot and if you go down about four or five posts, I think I've collected the most pertinent material there about the increasing US pressure on Iran, their responses and the current orders for special forces to infiltrate Iran which came just today from General Petraeus. I don't want to diver anyone away from this site, but to let them know there's also one out there that is a nexus of this, the Deepwater Horizon Disaster and a possible explanation for why things got so sloppy in the gulf and brang it on and why we may be about to go to war.

One way or the other, I think our being on the brink is not about Iranian nuclear power which for a time had died a quiet death when the CIA leaked a report in 2008 that Iran was NOT developing a nuclear weapon that they could discern. The thread mentioned above is "Threads come together? Obama foreknowledge?" and here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No I do no think this idea is funny.
I do not agree with most of what Israel does,
but I do not want to see them destroyed either.

I hope all this is just whooy
for if we do attack it will trigger the start of the one
world government everyone fears so much.

Be Well

RKL

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join