It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Was born during the Korean war, grew up with Vietnam, have seen this country constantly at war in Latin America, The Balkans, Iraq and AFghanistan sine I've been alive. Nothing good came of any of them. At least not enough to justify one more drop of blood spilled for some profiteers in this country ever again.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
The third world war is bound to happen sooner or later. Nations around the world are starting to get power hungry and they are going to want to expand.

expand where?

the only unclaimed land is Antarctica!

imperialism is a poor excuse for a war in these times of so-called democracy.

hell, ANYTHING is a piss-poor excuse for a war these days.

why don't we, the American people get told anything about this, at all???

how can they be involving us in a war that we don't have a say-so in, even as a formality?

what really makes me mad is that how do we appeal against something we DO NOT WANT or NEED?

how the heck did this country OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people, slip so quietly out of our hands when we, the people, weren't paying attention!??!!?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

when we, the people, weren't paying attention!??!!?

reply to post by queenannie38

That's exactly how it happened. The price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NO-USE

I am no coward, but i agree. I would be a conscientious objector. Put a bullet in me now, but i will not kill another man who was also manipulated into wanting to kill me. Not until it is at my door.

I will kick the crap out of anyone trying to trample liberty. Any time, any day. But never will i fight on behalf of a tyrant. That is an affront to my Creator, and a slap in the face to my ancestors.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have not read through this whole thread and do not post a lot but thought I needed to post a couple of articles I found while trying to find some info. I have looked through several Iranian news sites and haven't found anything related to the article that started this thread. I did however find one article I thought was interesting.

www.iranian.com...

Also I did not know that Cuba and Iran were such big buddies. I think I remember a thread about it a while back but didn't pay attention to it.

business.asiaone.com...

Here is the company website.
www.tad-co.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel a lot of animosity towards a bunch of ZIONIST MURDERERS that get away with their daily CRIMES simply because they OWN most of US Congress and Senate politicians BRIBED with the money the US gave Zion in the first place...

Without Zion, there would be PEACE in the Middle-East right now...

But what comes around goes around and the Zionists had better enjoy the product of their CRIMES while they still can: soon they'll be on the run again, in the same way as they've been chased from every country going back for many centuries...

"It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism."

Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in "The American Hebrew"...

And your smugness won't make any difference to the final outcome....

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Solace

I don't know, call me crazy, but I sense a little animosity towards Israel. I don't know why, maybe I'm psychic.
Is is possible that your opinion is just a little biased, slanted, tainted, etc,...by this hatred that you have? Is it possible that you cannot be objective because of this? I mean, how can you be taken seriously when you are obviously ate up with hate?
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

AGREED

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
if you zoom out from the middle east map
what do you see all above them ?
china and russia .. i consider them to be huge empire like the usa
but that was in the past .. now they have the economy and power
and if they decide together that .. ITS ENOUGH
first they will clean the ME of the zionist regime and usa control
china will get the new land it seek ... AMERICA
they have no choice to many people .. laws to make only 1 child
its in their survival interest and now they might have that chance to cross the pacific ocean with THIS :
20 Millions millitary men .. very well equiped
with that they can post a battalion of 100 000 in each city of north america
so the plan to attack iran who is friend with china and russia is very risky
usa gov and israel gov are SUICIDAL and MADLY INSANE
they are now waiting for the last mistake from the usa before they strike

i might be wrong .. we will see after the strike who will join siding with iran
but this theory is very plausible and we should consider it

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Ben81]

I'm sorry. How exactly are the Chinese going to land 20 MILLION troops on American shores? Do you have any idea how many boats it would take to move that many men, their equipment and support?

Nuclear weapons were practically designed to eliminate armadas like the one you propose.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Again, your hatred is over the top. I don't think that you can think objectively, and your whole argument is jaded by that. What do you base all of this on? Are you a neo-nazi. Do you hate all people of color as well? Are you an Arian? I don't get it. Were your parents murdered by a Jew? I mean really man. It's sounds like someone has filled your head with a bunch of crap and you have lost the ability to think for yourself.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
America has had problems with the middle east as far back as our history goes. They were murdering rapists pirating our trade ships in the middle east.

lol@people actually attempting to claim the nations in the middle east are victims of the "evil Jews."

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
It's sounds like someone has filled your head with a bunch of crap and you have lost the ability to think for yourself.

here's some crap for head-filling:

how your money is spent
weapons and hunger

Americans suffer hardships for lack of resources...because of so much being sent to a nation on the other side of the world, for the purpose of killing and strife!

it is Zionists, not Jews, that steal the name Israel
they also steal YOUR money!
do you think they deserve it?
if so, then why?

why doesn't that money go to people who are hungry?

that is straight up feeding the beast from the sea!

(who can make war with the beast?)

the Prince of Persia, obviously!
maybe there is much more to be seen than you are willing to look at?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

if you zoom out from the middle east map
what do you see all above them ?
china and russia .. i consider them to be huge empire like the usa
but that was in the past .. now they have the economy and power
and if they decide together that .. ITS ENOUGH
first they will clean the ME of the zionist regime and usa control
china will get the new land it seek ... AMERICA
they have no choice to many people .. laws to make only 1 child
its in their survival interest and now they might have that chance to cross the pacific ocean with THIS :
20 Millions millitary men .. very well equiped
with that they can post a battalion of 100 000 in each city of north america
so the plan to attack iran who is friend with china and russia is very risky
usa gov and israel gov are SUICIDAL and MADLY INSANE
they are now waiting for the last mistake from the usa before they strike

i might be wrong .. we will see after the strike who will join siding with iran
but this theory is very plausible and we should consider it

Actually the number is 200 million men.
You can remember it easy by thinking "and the army of two hundred thousand thousand and I heard the number of them"

[edit on 6/23/10 by NO-USE]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, let me guess. Its a three letter word, and it rhymes with 'spoil'?

The US is making moves to secure ITS supplies for the future.

The question is, can anyone stop them?

It has nothing to do with oil. The US has some of the largest oil fields in the world. No reason to travel across the globe to get more.

I could argue that it's wiser from a military standpoint to drain your opponent's resources before tapping your own.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey guys I was surfing some mass media and I came across an article on FOX website thatt might be the reason while israel might be making it's final move. I bet they found something Iran has been hiding from the world.

Article:
Fox News - Ofek 9 Spy Satellite

Here is a pic below:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4112f3b2a2e.jpg[/atsimg]

News Article Snippet - "The Defense Ministry issued a statement saying the satellite was launched late Tuesday from the Palmachim air force base on Israel's coast south of Tel Aviv. An hour later, after the satellite completed its first circuit, the ministry said it had achieved its proper orbit, describing it as "a surveillance satellite with advanced technological capabilities.""

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Shikamaru]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A while ago I was told, "If Iran gets invaded, prepare for WWIII".

Iran supplies China, Japan and Russia with oil.

Read this below:

Now Russia, the world's second-largest oil exporter, is discussing with Iran, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' second-largest exporter, the possibility of Tehran using the St. Petersburg Commodity Exchange to market its output. Given the shifting tectonic plates of the global economy, the offer, if accepted, may prove to be the harbinger of change in how marketing the world's most fungible commodity is traded, with potentially ominous implications for New York and London's effective monopoly

Source

This along with a lot of other things will piss off China, Japan and Russia.

The US Military is apparently with the Israelis at the border, so guess who China, Japan and Russia are going to point the finger at? The US?

The oil spill, then this? Oil wars? Coincidence? Who provoked who?

This is going to be interesting to see. Russia supplies the UK and Ireland with gas, if The Brits support the American Military then the Ruskies will pull the plug on the UK/Irish natural gas pipeline. Millions of homes in UK/Ireland will be out of energy and heating if this gets worse. Hopefully it will not, but you know these grand games these little elite boys like to play.

Its pathetic, and we can all see this; why cant they? The game is becoming tedious and irritating to watch; someone needs to kick the chess board so we can put the King and the Pawn back into the same box.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Iran supplies China, Japan, and Russia with oil.

Guess who has been selling huge amounts of arms and defense technologies with China, India, and others in South East Asia? Israel.

Personally I believe that if China takes Iran's side, India will take Israel's side in response to aggression on an ally who shares common interests, common allies, and has a strong level of military cooperation.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Alien Mind
The third world war is bound to happen sooner or later. Nations around the world are starting to get power hungry and they are going to want to expand.

expand where?

the only unclaimed land is Antarctica!

imperialism is a poor excuse for a war in these times of so-called democracy.

hell, ANYTHING is a piss-poor excuse for a war these days.

why don't we, the American people get told anything about this, at all???

how can they be involving us in a war that we don't have a say-so in, even as a formality?

what really makes me mad is that how do we appeal against something we DO NOT WANT or NEED?

how the heck did this country OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people, slip so quietly out of our hands when we, the people, weren't paying attention!??!!?

The American people will be told when there is something to tell. We aren't involvd in a war, yet. And you did have a say so, when you voted. Your elected officials decide who you go to war with, so you did have a say so.

How do you appeal against something we don't want or need? Who is we? I do't share your opinon. I think we NEED to remove the arabic hitler from power there. I think we Need to get a beter handle on their nuclear systems. I WANT to do it now. Oh you mean what YOU want. Well you need to create a platform and run for office so you are the one making those decisions. Or vote for someone who agrees with you and will represent your views in Congress.

America didn't slip out of anyones hands. Voting for the trash that represents us in Congress and the White House is when we lost it. It wasn't quiet. Anyone who can read could figure out Obama was a Marxist. But you mean the war which may or may no exist. Congress declares war. You elect members of Congress.

And solace, my god. How could someone hate a group of people as much as you? Iran would crtainly grant you citizenship right now.

Russia won't be an issue. They delayed delivery of their state of the art Missle defense system and left Iran with the old one. No support there. That system would have made missle strikes against Iran very challenging.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

This will be another war for Israel! The IAEA has found NO evidence of Iran diverting any fuel for weapons. In fact it is doubtful that Iran has the technical capability to enrich to the 20% they say they are doing. Even if they were the NPT treaty allows them to do so. The US wanted them to send their fuel abroad for furthur enrichment. When they finally agreed to do so the US objected. Iran is zero threat to the US so in my mind we have NO reason to attack them. They have never initiated an attack on another country in over 200 years.

On the other side Israel refuses to join the NPT and actually has nukes! Israel constantly threatens their neighbors and initiates wars on a regular basis. Israel points to Irans failure to comply with a UN Resolution regarding enrichment while Israel is in violation of over 60 UNSC resolutions and several hundred General Assembly resolutions. In fact Israel has NEVER complied with even one during their entire existence as a country.

Now it seems Iran will be forced into a war fought by the US on Israels behalf. This time however Israel will be drawn into it by Iran. I believe Iran will literally rain missles on Israel at the first sign of an actual attack. Most likely Syria and Iran have formed an alliance whereas an attack on one is considered an attack on the other. If in fact this is the case Israel will be force to fight a war on two fronts. Iran has been pretty well isolated for the past 30 years so we know little of their true military capabilities. If I were Iran I would let Saudi Arabia and Aberbijan know that Irans considers the presence of the US and Israeli military in their countries a threat to Irans national security and reserves the right to a pre-emptive attack on those countries. If the evidence of an impending attack is compelling Iran could attack the airstrips in question destroying many of the planes planned to be used in an attack. This war will spread to the entire Middle East region.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not surprised

after bilderberg, it was rumored Iran was on the chopping block.

Israels attrocities, as usual see no consequences except those in the muslim world.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Actually no one really knows Irans true military capability. What we do know is they have several hundred thousand missles many of them are extremely sophisticated. What they CAN do is close the Sraights of Hormuz so no one gets any oil from the gulf. They can easily attack and kill any aircraft carriers in the gulf. They can attack US troop concentration in Iraq, especially the Green zone. They can decimate the oil fields of Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. They may even invade Saudi Arabia which would be an easy takeover. They could easily bomb the US Naval base in Bahrain and even invade Bahrain. They can send a dozen or so missles to Dubai as punishment for complying with the UN sanctions. They will of course rain missles on Israel. Perhaps they will decide to use chemical and biological warheads in their missles. One thing is for sure, it won't be pretty, as war never is.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join