It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

All out attack on isreal !! period !!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by Misoir

Ha ha yes!!! I would pay good money to see that happen! its about time somebody on here has a sense of humor. Everybody else seems kind of up-tight.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Interesting point, but if you look at the last contract signed in Iraq for oil development, it to a Chinese firm.

What does this mean to the Chinese, and are they complicit in these plans?

Bear in mind that many US oil firms also got their hands on some of the Iraq oil contracts. exxon mobile being one of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I should have caught that when I read it but I'm not so great with names over there. Though I learned how to spell Ahmadinejad a long time ago. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Man, you learned to spell it?? Grief, I haven't even figured out how to pronounce it yet.

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by againuntodust

I should have caught that when I read it but I'm not so great with names over there. Though I learned how to spell Ahmadinejad a long time ago. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
On a more serious note:

Battle of Armageddon just about to commence. God save us from man's propensity to kill and maim.

Why can't we all just get along? I'll share my jello to start

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
its good to be not panic with unconfirmed news...
for your info U.S. attack on Iran would be a wrong move leading to catastrophic consequences and would destabilize the Middle East and lead to an extremely negative reaction in the Islamic world and raise the sympathy of the Muslim world and Islamist groups like Hamas in Palestine, Hezbollah in Lebanon, and Badr in Iraq, also Iran would blockade the Straits of Hormuz so than oil prices will raise to the stratosphere.
beside US financially not prepare for any new war yet.
so be cool ,,,, think bright.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent than WW3...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Why can't we all just get along? I'll share my jello to start

lol thats y we r all jelloed into ww3

[edit on 0707:6 23/06 by Charly111]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any live webcams in Iran... That are working?
I've found links to many but they all appear to be offline.
A sign in and of itself maybe.. dunno.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They only live in a despots totalitarian regime, why would they shut down the camera's

Were only a few years behind though, with the way this country is going to hell in a handbasket. Internet Kill switch anyone?

Originally posted by RelentlessDespot
Does anyone know of any live webcams in Iran... That are working?
I've found links to many but they all appear to be offline.
A sign in and of itself maybe.. dunno.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The worst thing about this, aside from all those deaths, is the economic impact of oil prices skyrocketing.

You thought the economy was in bad shape? Wait to see what will happen with 150$/barrel and probably more since Saudi Arabia is apparently helping the attack on Iran, meaning Iran will launch missiles at Saudi oil installations.

Not to mention Chavez said in 2006 that he would cut oil exports in the event of a strike against Iran.

Not to mention all those Chinese anti-ship missiles that Iran has that could wreak havoc on the oil shipping lanes in the gulf of Hormuz.

And that is not counting on what Russia and China will do.

Some experts are saying worst case scenario... 16$/gallon... IMO minimum 5$/gallon.... but probably between 7-8$ a gallon... And that is if Iran doesn't bomb Saudi's oil installations.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL, YOUNG JEDI. It is in position and ready to fire sir. FIRE AT WILL.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by seataka
reply to post by Dnevnoi

---------------

[edit on 23-6-2010 by seataka]

I wonder how many forgot about that Bush/NATO fiasco in '08 during the olympics in China? US/NATO trained forces in Georgia invaded S Ossettia and Russia showed up and handed their asses to them. I'd never been so angry, and laughing at the same time.

BS, Russia attacked Georgia because they were headed to Israel. Bush had a massive NATO armada steaming to Iran and Putin made his displeasure known with that invasion. Bush turned the armada around and Putin-Bush agreed to blame Georgia for attacking SO as a cover story. Putin was stupid and he will be again. NATO could have wiped out his little army quickly as their were many blunders by Russian forces.

This time Russia will only make its move when most of the GOG-Magog alliance look like they have the upper hand against Israel. Israel will be forced and I repeat FORCED to nuke Russia's army as it will be the only way to stop them. With Israeli missile defense systems in place Russia will lose 2/3rds of its whole army while Israel nukes pound away at will.

Israel is being set up by Obama, Bush stopped pushing the Iran issue because he didn't want to cause a world war with Russia. Obama wants it to start so he can stop it and be the GREAT PEACE MAKER.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Some people are just too DUMB to tell the difference between ZIONIST PROPAGANDA from the Zionist Media and what is really going on in the Middle -East...

Here is why the Zionists will NOT attack Iran...

+ Zionists are COWARDS and will only attack defenseless countries like Lebanon or Hamas in Gaza: they want others to fight their wars, but the US will not be drawn into it...

+ If the Saudi royal family helped Zion, they would get burned at the stake by their Muslim population: their reign is shaky enough as it is...

+ US ships converging on Iran is another ZIONIST PROPAGANDA PLOY, as one carrier replaces another at the end of its 6 months rotation, but the same BS still appears twice a year...

+ Zion doesn't have the refueling capability to attack Iran in any meaningful way and Iran is waiting for them armed to the teeth...

+ Iran has extensive ASYMMETRIC warfare capabilities developed over the last 25 years in preparation for such attack and it holds all the trumps in a conventional war, including the ability to sink the 5th Fleet in minutes with its Russian supersonic missiles and that of closing Hormuz indefinitely with its jet propelled EM-52 Chinese smart mines...

In the meantime, the coward Zionists are afraid for their lives and leaving Zion in droves to live elsewhere: it will be over soon for this CRIMINAL enterprise!...

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Iran on Full War Alert & IAF Planes Seen in Saudi Unloading Equipment

www.debka.com

In a rare move, Iran has declared a state of war on its northwestern border, debkafile's military and Iranian sources report. Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps men and equipment units are being massed in the Caspian Sea region against what Tehran claims are US and Israeli forces concentrated on army and air bases in Azerbaijan ready to strike Iran's nuclear facilities.
The announcement came on Tuesday, June 22 from Brig.-Gen Mehdi Moini of the Revolutionary Guards (IRGC)
(more at link)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The fact that there is no widespread MSM coverage of any of this activity should let everyone know right there that no US attack on Iran is about to happen. In Iraq 1, Iraq 2, Afghanistan, all of these events the public knew what was goinhg down before it went down.

All of this is for Iran's consumption. Its to let them know that there is something possible behind the sanctions that were just enacted and thusly ignored by iran. Nothing more. Paper tiger? Maybe, Maybe Not. Its up to Iran to call the bluff. But as of right now thats all it is.

Do you guys expect to see Obama on TV in a few days with a breaking press concference to tell the American people that targets inside Iran are being hit as he speaks? I dont think so!!

The ONLY "X factor" in any of this is if Israel has said they are going to do something regardless and the US has decided to go ahead and put assets in place to help deal with the inevitable fall-out. We cant go having Israel starting up a bunch of mess only for us to not be prepared for any eventuality whether we wanted it or not.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I would laugh if the US tells Israel, "Alright let's mass, now tomorrow we strike". Then Israel strikes and the US walks away. Israel would be SO SCREWED.

Does anyone else share my humor?

Like it walked away from Vietnam, Korea, Iraq ( remember those Kurds ) ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
The fact that there is no widespread MSM coverage of any of this activity should let everyone know right there that no US attack on Iran is about to happen. In Iraq 1, Iraq 2, Afghanistan, all of these events the public knew what was goinhg down before it went down.

Ummm... Whose war is this? Sure US will provide mass military aid, like they have been for 50 years lol, but this is ISRAELS WARS.

Why the hell would they need to coax the American opinion?...

Anyways... Type Patreus Iran or Gates Iran into Google... They been runnin' their mouths FLAT OUT the last few weeks about Iran.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
NO-that would be complete IDIOCY by the US. If Israel strikes and then Iran fights back and its gets ugly, the US is going to be there to help out (probably why we are seeing all the reports we are seeing). The last thing you want is Israel to be backed into a corner fighting by themselves so they feel like they need to unleash oh i dont know 3-400 nukes????

Originally posted by Misoir
I would laugh if the US tells Israel, "Alright let's mass, now tomorrow we strike". Then Israel strikes and the US walks away. Israel would be SO SCREWED.

Does anyone else share my humor?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh I agree!! I dont think the US is going to launch an attack on Iran like was done for Iraq and Afghanistan. I think Israel is going to do it and the US is just getting into position for what "may" unfold afterwards.

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Ummm... Whose war is this? Sure US will provide mass military aid, like they have been for 50 years lol, but this is ISRAELS WARS.

Why the hell would they need to coax the American opinion?...

Anyways... Type Patreus Iran or Gates Iran into Google... They been runnin' their mouths FLAT OUT the last few weeks about Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join