It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the Jews do to make Hitler want to kill them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anyhoo

No have Master!
I am a Master by and for my self.

I just think you go an very easy way and walk shortsighted around,
you will need a few more years in the Library to study History,
there are always at least two Groups who rule/d the World
and i do not speak about Reptiles

At the moment you just follow the beaten Track
and this Path was created by some People who have a strong Interest
into the killings of the Jews, of Israel!

Don`t be to easy Going, it is not so easy but start to recapitulate your chain of Arguments!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anyhoo

correct me if i am wrong on this but during the american civil war, didn't the bankers offer loans to lincoln at an interest rate around 30% to which lincoln rejected whilst they the bankers funded the south also? and didn't czar nicolas assist lincoln in some way which also marked his card?
my info on the history of the bankers is on another drive somewhere where the sun don't shine.
f

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

The Massive Extermination Plan (not only homosexuals, insane people from guettos, etc) was surreptitious, a secret politic.
The physician Joseph Mengele, 'the angel of death', experimented in jews the effects of different toxic substances (for mass extermination plan, for poison plots too.), tried to discover a cure for homosexuality, a method to produce twins, an longevity elixir. Source: History Channel.

The reason for mass extermination: the ideology of Sionian Global Conspiracy. The Economical Depression was the detonant. Aristocratic politicians blamed jews of all 'diseases' of the society.

Alois Hitler, a punisher father and probable from jew ancestors, could have started the ignition of hate in Hitler's mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another important point of the Anti-Semitic Movement after WW1 was the huge Immigration
of Jews who escaped from the ongoing Genocide in Poland, Belarus, Russia, etc., the Ashkenazi!

en.wikipedia.org...

They have been so strange for the modern Germans, they looked so different,
they have been very orthodox and most important- they was damned Poor.

They "flooded' the Streets of the big German Towns and increased the Hunger
because after WW1 and "the Treaty Versailles" Germany was literally in Ruins
because they lost their whole Infrastructure to the UK, France, the US and other!

en.wikipedia.org...

When People fear the Future Immigrants are a welcomed Enemy,
we can see this all around the Globe,
a political Party like the NSDAP played that Card very well!
edit on 15-10-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by Anyhoo

No have Master!
I am a Master by and for my self.

I just think you go an very easy way and walk shortsighted around,
you will need a few more years in the Library to study History,
there are always at least two Groups who rule/d the World
and i do not speak about Reptiles

At the moment you just follow the beaten Track
and this Path was created by some People who have a strong Interest
into the killings of the Jews, of Israel!

Don`t be to easy Going, it is not so easy but start to recapitulate your chain of Arguments!

So you think I have the wrong perps? So many obviously corrupt jews in high places, but no, its not the Jews. The Jews are victims of others but are never really in the wrong? I think that's a massive lie, personally. But, if you say it is not the Jews, then who is it? I notice you just say that I should stop looking at the jews for this but you don't name the real perps? Why would that be? I am not following the beaten track, let me make that very clear. I only just recently found the path, but I sure as hell did not learn everything from web sites. Sure the research helped, but I have a very strong sense of intuition that perhaps a lot of people don't have. I have the ability to put all the information I have read together, confirm it, and see it.

Name the perps, if not the Jews, and then we will talk about it further, if you want, but do not try to con me. I'll see through it instantly. I think you already know that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by Anyhoo

correct me if i am wrong on this but during the american civil war, didn't the bankers offer loans to lincoln at an interest rate around 30% to which lincoln rejected whilst they the bankers funded the south also? and didn't czar nicolas assist lincoln in some way which also marked his card?
my info on the history of the bankers is on another drive somewhere where the sun don't shine.
f

You are not wrong. Jews finance and profit from both sides of a war. Why let an opportunity for profit and exploitation go to waste, right? The bankers are Jewish, or do you deny that?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is more hatred growing for the Jews in Israel today, and if forces in the region have their way, the hatred Hitler and the Nazis had for the Jews will seem small in comparison.

A tiny nation in a world of billions fighting for survival, in a region where hatred is common for the Jew, literally surrounded by hatred, so great that they plot and plan their annihilation.

Did they bring it upon themselves, or is it just the fulfillment of biblical prophecy?

I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
Another important point of the Anti-Semitic Movement after WW1 was the huge Immigration
of Jews who escaped from the ongoing Genocide in Poland, Belarus, Russia, etc., the Ashkenazi!

en.wikipedia.org...

They have been so strange for the modern Germans, they looked so different,
they have been very orthodox and most important- they was damned Poor.

They "flooded' the Streets of the big German Towns and increased the Hunger
because after WW1 and "the Treaty Versailles" Germany was literally in Ruins
because they lost their whole Infrastructure to the UK, France, the US and other!

en.wikipedia.org...

When People fear the Future Immigrants are a welcomed Enemy,
we can see this all around the Globe,
a political Party like the NSDAP played that Card very well!
edit on 15-10-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

Are you Jewish? If not, are you pro-Jewish? Would you tell me if you were? I think you have already revealed yourself to be a Jew by using "anti-semitism". It is a word a Jew would use since it is their word which they invented.

I can address every point you make and pin it on the Jews.

First, why would there be an anti-semitic movement in Germany after WW1? Could it have something to do with the Jews causing their defeat in WW1 because they wanted their own state in Palestine? That's right, some of us actually know about that. I don't blame Germans for being against Jews because of what the Jews did. Jews financed the war against Germany and caused its defeat. They did this by bringing the U.S. into the war. They made a back room deal. We help you destroy Germany and you give us Palestine. That information became known and the result of it was the anti-semistic movement that you mention but give no explanation for. I just gave the explanation. And you have the audacity to paint the Jews as being victims of this affair? Anti-semitism by Germans was a just and proper response to the treachery of the Jews. Certainly not all Jews were responsible, but I am talking about the influential ones in high places who changed the natural course of WW1 so they could use it to serve their own purposes. Germany would have won WW1 if the Jews had not stepped in. Instead the country was plunged into chaos as its once great economy was destroyed. A horrible crime that cannot and should not ever be forgiven. Hell yes there was anti-semitism in Germany after WW1 and for good cause. Jews brought that down upon their own heads, and you want us to see them as victims?? Surely you jest.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 10/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
There is more hatred growing for the Jews in Israel today, and if forces in the region have their way, the hatred Hitler and the Nazis had for the Jews will seem small in comparison.

A tiny nation in a world of billions fighting for survival, in a region where hatred is common for the Jew, literally surrounded by hatred, so great that they plot and plan their annihilation.

Did they bring it upon themselves, or is it just the fulfillment of biblical prophecy?

I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

You did not mention me but since you posted this after several of my posts I can assume you did. Do I hate Jews and Israel? Hate is not the right word for what I feel and the word implies and unreasonable bigoted person with irrational negative feelings toward people who are completely innocent. That is clearly not the case here. I hate what Jews do and it shocks me to my core that human beings could be so ruthless and cold blooded to do the things they do to other human beings. I think if people have committed crimes against humanity as Jews have then they have ceased to earn the right to be called human beings. Is that irrational for me to say? No, its a fact and people who understand this know it.

As for the forces in the region, it looks like Israel is dealing with them very effectively. All the independent states are falling, except for Iran. Iran is going to be the hard one for them to get, but have no fear. The Jews are very persistent and always get what they are after sooner or later.

A tiny nation that exists because of back room treachery and at the expense of all the people who were living peacefully on the land that the Jews wanted for themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
their domination of the world through usury catches up with them through the ages. nobody hates jews because they are jews, but their ways and ideologies speak plenty on their behalf.

right now around the world people are standing up against governments, banks, and the entire system in general, a system that has been crafted and run by the zionist machine. for long enough they have kept us blind and turned peoples of all types the world over, against each other so they can profit and remain off the radar. those days are over.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anyhoo

Of course you can, everything is always the fault of the Jews.

What you feel for the Jews is the same 'feeling' millions share... It isn't entirely your own, but the result of decades of spreading contempt and propaganda... And maybe you, and millions of others are simply meant to hate the Jews always, to the end.

Of evil and good, which applies where is all a matter of perspective.

Go ahead, pin everything on the Jews.. It is what you are made to do!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Are you Jewish? If not, are you pro-Jewish?

Hell yes there was anti-semitism in Germany after WW1 and for good cause.

Jews brought that down upon their own heads, and you want us to see them as victims??
Surely you jest.

I am not soooooo good in English Writing and Reading
but as far as i understand your Posting i think a further Discussion
with you is more than fruitless, ineffectual and futile!

You need to learn many things,
have a look in your further Investigation
who is behind "the Money Jews",
Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, they are just the Puppets
but not the Puppeteer's!

Shalom and good Night

PS; do not forget to Study, there is a strong Demand

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
their domination of the world through usury catches up with them through the ages. nobody hates jews because they are jews, but their ways and ideologies speak plenty on their behalf.

right now around the world people are standing up against governments, banks, and the entire system in general, a system that has been crafted and run by the zionist machine. for long enough they have kept us blind and turned peoples of all types the world over, against each other so they can profit and remain off the radar. those days are over.

Thank you very much! Jews want to people to believe they are innocent victims of ignorant and mindless bigotry and sometimes that may be the case, but overall the responsibility for all of this lies with Jews themselves. If you # in your neighbor's back yard, then probably your neighbor is not going to be happy with you. If you keep doing it without contience (because you have none, being children of Satan), then eventually all your neighbors are going to eventually get wise to you and drive you out of their midst. Jews bring all of this upon theirselves and have the audacity to want us to feel sorry for them.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Anyhoo because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Of course you can, everything is always the fault of the Jews.

What you feel for the Jews is the same 'feeling' millions share... It isn't entirely your own, but the result of decades of spreading contempt and propaganda... And maybe you, and millions of others are simply meant to hate the Jews always, to the end.

Of evil and good, which applies where is all a matter of perspective.

Go ahead, pin everything on the Jews.. It is what you are made to do!

I see through your dishonesty, by the way, but I don't mind addressing any of your points concerning the people who call themselves Jews today (which are not authentic Jews).

And please cut the crap because it doesn't work with me. Let us speak honestly to each other because both of knows what the truth is (even if we pretend not to). We both know what side Jews are on, and the God of Abraham has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Sorry I have interfered without reading all the posts.

What about the ideaology of our Muslim brothers and sisters? or come to that our Christian ones.

First I would politely ask you what you mean by Zionist?

Secondly I would ask do you really belive it is religion which rules?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I see through your dishonesty,

If I told you what I see in you... You'd be surprised and likely frightened by the accuracy...

And if I did I'd get slapped with a warning... So, I can't.

Neither the pragmatist nor fool will ever see any of this for what it actually is.

No man-made divinity, religion or faith can change the depth of darkness in a soul that has hate for any human, no matter which label you apply to them... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Black, White or (insert any 'other' here)

Good luck, and godspeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I see through your dishonesty,

If I told you what I see in you... You'd be surprised and likely frightened by the accuracy...

And if I did I'd get slapped with a warning... So, I can't.

Neither the pragmatist nor fool will ever see any of this for what it actually is.

No man-made divinity, religion or faith can change the depth of darkness in a soul that has hate for any human, no matter which label you apply to them... Jew, Muslim, Christian, Black, White or (insert any 'other' here)

Good luck, and godspeed.

I so regret feeling negative emotions toward the Jews for what they have done but unlike them I have actually honest emotions and care about people who are not me. You so clearly want to manipulate this debate from where I have brought it but no matter. Truth is truth and it needs to be spoken against all of the lies.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Anyhoo because: Jews changing my words

Mod Note: The only one responsible for what you type is you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

ok, well you actually make a good point, let me clarify my stance. I'm not addressing them in any kinda ethnic or religous sense, but strictly on a cultural sense. and to me zionism is a strong undertone quietly prevailing amongst the world by the people at the top of the financial food chain. a subtle yet enduring pro-israel mantra has firmly been entrenched in the western world. coupled with clever media manipulation and constant tossing about of the anti-semite crap, zionism has gone unchecked.

people say horrible, racist, sexist, and other slanderous things to each other all the time. it's terrible but we can always apologize for it eventually. but once you get deemed an anti-semite, you're branded for life, no way out of that hole. zionism must never be questioned, that operation seems to only work on the downlow.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I so regret feeling negative emotions toward the Jews for what they have done....

It's okay, you're not alone... You have hundreds of millions of brethren.

You can't help it... It is what it is.

Too bad that humanity will ultimately be judged by what happens in Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join