It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the Jews do to make Hitler want to kill them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've heard many stories on why the Holocaust happened, and they all say something like this:

"Hitler blamed the Jews (for some terrible thing)"

Yet I haven't read anything in detail as to why he blamed the Jews. I mean, they _MUST_ have done something for Germany to be OK with what was happening to the Jews at the time. No amount of propaganda is going to make me want to kill off an entire group of people, or even be a part of killing off an entire group of people,, So my question is this: What did the Jews do for Hitler to seem justified in wiping them out? And don't tell me that he was a crazy mad-man.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by gopher mines]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why does everyone always associate the Holocaust with just the Jews? More people died in those camps. Even other Germans.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They possessed more wealth than the average German (for most this was due to nothing more sinister than higher intelligence).

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
they let jesus getting nailed to the cross to protect one of their own.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
From what I understand, and I'm simplifying it, he believed the Jews were inferior and was trying to speed up evolutionary process.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

They were kind of scapgoat, Hitler need someone to blame and rally the people it was the Jews and the communist.
Plus as the norm the Jews owned all the businesses, so in turn had money all of Gemany was broke, it was no joke at one point you needed a wheel barrow of money to buy a loaf of bread, a trillion dollars.
Our twin towers was equal to Germany's parliment building.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes it was about money and wealth, but it was also about the jewish bankers. Hitler wanted to be free of international debt, even coined his own money. He knew even back then the corrupt Jewish bankers had a hand in undermining his country. he took the idea a little too far by putting all jews in with the bankers. Do some research on central banks and the third Reich. in fact central banks and their rise and you will see they had a hand in undermining every country, creating the united nations, etc... and if you look at the top of the central banks you will find mostly jews.

don't get me wrong I am not a jew hater or a hitler defender.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Why does everyone always associate the Holocaust with just the Jews? More people died in those camps. Even other Germans.

Eleven million Germans died in those camps and else where after the war ended, soilders and civilians.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This Thread is nothing but bait.

The answer to this question can be found in MANY places, one being the internet. So, get to it.

And don't tell me that he was a crazy mad-man.

o.k., I won't...I'll water it down just for you: He was a loving, spiritual individual that took bad advice and made bad decisions that cost millions of lives.

*edit for grammar

[edit on 22-6-2010 by facelift]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Because for about two thousand years, or more, from the time of Rome, the Jewish people tended to be scapegoated quite often. In fairness this happened to a variety of other sects as well, including Christians. But in Europe this trend was very prevalent. Many countries did not allow Jews to be citizens at all. It was very culturally acceptable before WW II to be anti Semetic.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would assume his belief in Christianity caused his hatred for the Jews. A quote from him below:

(Adolf Hitler explains his perspective on Jesus Christ)
-----------
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison".

Speech from Hitler on April 12, 1922
-----------

Good 'ol religion!!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
He feared they were taking over and also blamed them for losing the first world war. I just watched "Nazis - A warning from history" yesterday, and I would recommend it for anyone wanting to know more, or to just refresh your memory.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Germany, like much of the world, was in a Depression. The Jews were very successful in business, including banking. All you have to do is read the threads on ATS about all the New World Order, Illuminati, banking conspiracies to get an idea of what a lot of people thought. It did not help matters that the Jews tended to keep to themselves. The Jewish population never melded into the populations of the coiuntries they settled in, so in that sense they contributed to their own isolation. And, of course you have the long-standing opposition of Christianity with the catechism that the Jews killed Jesus. Put all that together and it's a lot of strikes aganst the Jews.

Now imagine, if you will, that the most outrageous and ridiculous conspiracy nuts here on ATS, the ones who actually believe the Illuminati, NWO, Templar, Masonic occult conspiracies, actually took over a country and actually wielded real power. And they figured, hey! I can accomplish something here!

Think about it: ATS takes over America. That's about what happened in Germany.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You can find out about the psychology behind this through a quick Google search. Its no secret. Its all written in "Mein Kampf".

On top of other reasons, Hitler blamed Jewish bankers and powerful families for selling them out to the allies in WW1 which resulted in a terrible deal that caused a collapse in the German economy and persecution/cleansing of Germans in the Deutsch regions lost to the allies.

That was the main real reason.. There were others that surfaced during the great German depression but they all stemmed from the above.

A poster above said it was about religion.. that speech was to tickle the religious bone of the German people. Similar to George W Bush doing "Gods Work" in the Middle east which got him the backing of Middle America.

And for the record.. Initially the Germans did not want the cleansing of the Jewish people, they wanted every single one of them deported from the Deutsch Lebensraum. The French and British halted this process and the Jews were banished to East Europe where the initial cleansing began if my memory serves me correctly.

Everyone in the region were into ethnic cleansing at that time.. the further east one went, the more unbelievably inhumane and twisted people were in regards the Eugenics policies that were big globally at the time.

Propaganda was easy to control.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

not true, the above average wealth of european jews is not because of intelligence.
it is about medieval immigration laws, which prohibited immigrated jews from working in "normal" jobs like handcraft.
instead jews were allowed to trade and work in the money lending business.
in those days, jobs in the financial sector were seen as low-grade jobs, not very popular amongst the locals.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Listen to Benjamin Freedman (he was a jew) talks about this topic in details:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Also the transcript of this speech can be found here:
wideeyecinema.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Bocimaster]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Here is one of the best sites for answers on this entire issue.
Written and presented directly from the horses mouth.
No spin no prop and a surprising read.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Brace yourself for the ultimate truth.

What did the Jews get out of being slaughtered?

Their own country. Many Jewish families were slaughtered, while some funded Hitler to further their agenda. They pushed the war for many reasons which included to make money and to attain their own land.

The main family that cut a deal with the UK were the Rothschilds. At one point, they funded the war from the Reich's side and UK's side. When UK promised them their land the Rothschild cut funds to Hitler.

There was also a speculation that the war was needed to depopulate some regions. There is also the speculation that the war was started for money purposes.

Personally, I think it is all the above. Everyone got greedy.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First of all, Hitler did not hate just the Jews. I have found many of my Polish relatives in Dauchau and other concentration camps. Basically the German Army came through town and killed or put into concentration camps anyone who was not Jewish. The Jewish people will try to convince you it was only for Jews, but believe me, it was not. Now, I also have studied the reasons that the Jews were so persecuted. Christians, according to the Bible, cannot charge "usery" for borrowing money. In other words, Christians are forbidden to charge interest. So the Jews became the money-changers/brokers in town. They were allowed to charge interest. When the Germans monetary system began to fail, because the Jews pretty much ran the money system, Hitler persecuted them. Now -- the Jews throughout history had been persecuted....but not to the extent Hitler went to. When Hitler's troops came to Kovno, they killed the boy scouts first, then stripped the nuns from the Catholic church and shot them in a drainage ditch and then went on to the University and killed anyone with over a 12th grade education. (Not just Jews, anyone Non-German). So the bottom line is -- Jews were the best with money.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First of all, Hitler did not hate just the Jews. I have found many of my Polish relatives in Dauchau and other concentration camps. Basically the German Army came through town and killed or put into concentration camps anyone who was not Jewish. The Jewish people will try to convince you it was only for Jews, but believe me, it was not. Now, I also have studied the reasons that the Jews were so persecuted. Christians, according to the Bible, cannot charge "usery" for borrowing money. In other words, Christians are forbidden to charge interest. So the Jews became the money-changers/brokers in town. They were allowed to charge interest. When the Germans monetary system began to fail, because the Jews pretty much ran the money system, Hitler persecuted them. Now -- the Jews throughout history had been persecuted....but not to the extent Hitler went to. When Hitler's troops came to Kovno, they killed the boy scouts first, then stripped the nuns from the Catholic church and shot them in a drainage ditch and then went on to the University and killed anyone with over a 12th grade education. (Not just Jews, anyone Non-German). So the bottom line is -- Jews were the best with money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join