It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is completely worthless as a president

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I love how there is never happiness with the president "YOU" elected.

Sadly, no matter what superpowers you think they have off the get go, they are just politicians. Translation: Smart Liars.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Clearly, Obama's domestic agenda is failing. The Dems in the house will not pass a budget this year for the first time in Modern History as this administration continues to spend our nation into oblivion.

Obama's foreign policy and influence is a complete bust and will soon become a joke as our European allies have begun to reject his free spending agenda by tightening their own belts with the passage of austerity plans that actually WORK.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama refuses to see the reality that is slapping him in the face from all sides. As liberal spending programs fail abroad in Greece, Spain et al. Obama is moving forward to lead this nation down the same path to failure. Learn from the mistakes of others for cryin out loud. This is what happens when you hire the wrong person for the job. Sadly, we can't just fire the man for incompetence.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by Snarf

OMG the billions in escrow won't cover the dent on the fender of the wreck.

You are thinking small like this episode between bp and obamanination has planned.
this disaster is priceless. Beyond trillions of dollars. Extinction of species from the face of the earth. The end of generations of a way of survival from natural resources.
The end of Florida as a vacation and retirement location.

Billions are letting them off with a wrist slap!

Okay thats fair, i really have no idea what the true cost for damages are

but it's not a damned shakedown - its forcing accountability.

Maybe not enough enforcing, but you still see my point

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Clearly, Obama's domestic agenda is failing.

Obama's agenda is not failing.
He is destroying our country as planned.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Nite_wing]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why do the people that criticise obama think bush jr was a better president? How was he better when he allowed katrina to destroy new orleans, allowed 9-11 to happen, pushed the patriot act, pushed for the disasterous department of homeland security?

Bush allowed Katrina to destroy New Orleans? I thought that was nature.

Bush allowed 9/11? I thought that was terrorists.

Homeland Security? After 9/11 we did not have another terrorist attack until Obama took office. Now we have had 3. You have interesting insight.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by jibeho
Clearly, Obama's domestic agenda is failing.

Obama's agenda is not failing.
He is destroying our country as planned.

Well, that's another way to look at the problem and I would have to agree with you.

I propose a new 6 month probationary period for all new Presidents who have Zero experience. Obama would have been long gone by now.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by nenothtu

Obama is doing what Obama is supposed to do. Disassemble this country!

Think about it. The choices of the last election. An grinning idiot or a megalomaniac. These were presented to the American people as the best to lead this nation.

I didn't vote. I chose not to because I saw this election as the elite's way of shoving it in your fact that no matter what you choose we will get our way.

I don't disagree with you in the main about this. It truly WAS a dismal choice. Bush's tenure in office was so personally repulsive to me that I severed a 40 year association with the Republican Party, and have never looked back. McCain was/is a leftist to the core, and Obama was of course an unabashed leftist. That told me all I needed to know, when BOTH of the major party offerings were left wingnuts.

Someone wanted the country to lurch to the left.

I personally voted third party. That upset some folks, who insisted I was just "throwing my vote away". It was my contention that it was MY vote to throw as I will, and it was thrown in reaction to, and protest of, the dismal choices presented. If everyone falls for that silly notion that a "third party can't win", then of course it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, because everyone is afraid of "throwing their vote away".

Hell with that!

The parties are all entangled into the web of corruption and who has had the money since Napoleon's fall at Waterloo ? Ya none other than Rothschild family.

The Rothschilds don't really worry me that much. I can't honestly say that I care enough about money, OR their made-up rules they think of as "laws" to let it affect me much. I understand that those things DO have a lot of people all rolled up, and as long as that remains the case, our society will never be free of their influence, but as individuals we can entertain a somewhat greater degree of liberty than that shared by civilization as a whole by adjusting our own personal attitudes about a few things.

Of course, you've also got to be willing to... deal with... Rothschild enforcers when they start perceiving you as a threat. Some who can manage the first come up a bit short there, and some who have no qualms about the second get hung up at the first. This latter class are the ones who generally BECOME enforcers. There are lots of those.

Let me ask you a real question. If Rothschild family bought up all of England's production for penny's on the dollar after their false rumor of Napoleon winning the battle, Do you think they stopped there?
Did they keep using their jump in finances to control more of the world and do nothing since 1815 that will not lead to a profit?

* Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773–1855): Frankfurt
* Salomon Mayer Rothschild (1774–1855): Vienna
* Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777–1836): London
* Calmann Mayer Rothschild (1788–1855): Naples
* Jakob Mayer Rothschild (1792–1868): Paris

The Rothchilds had banks in france england
en.wikipedia.org...

The Rothschilds control world FINANCES, it's only an illusion that they control the WORLD itself. This illusion is accomplished by using people's own greed to lead them around by their noses. Those people are willing accomplices in their own slavery and eventual destruction. They are effectively killing themselves for mere money.

Just say NO! When one does that, the illusion begins to crumble, for that individual.

Original gun runners and financiers. They are still working today but with 100x the finances and connections..LoL
If you dont get it now you should just party get married and have kids

HEY! Some of my best friends have been gun runners! Nothing wrong with THAT!

I've already been married at least one time too many, too old to party now, and already have enough kids to replace me in the world.

I'll just settle down to doing what I want, when I want, as I want.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

i beleieve that is an incorrect assertion.

He is beyond worthless.

He is the elite NWO Oligarchy's

DESIGNATED DESTROYER IN CHIEF.

He has been tasked with destroying as much of the United States as he possibly can as fast as he can

in order to make setting up the overt global government easier and sooner.

He's a dyed-in-the-wool Marxist reared, trained, brainwashed, conditioned, commissioned by dyed-in-the-wool Marxists.

He's also, sympathetically, a Muslim--particularly in terms of which reference group he will defer to, help and fight their wars on their behalf.

He is more traitorous than all the other traitors combined, except for the Clintons.

He is more destructive than MOST of the brain-dead traitorous Congress combined. Nancy P and some other top leaders excepted. They are in the Clintons' league on traitorousness, as well.

The Oligarchy is assisting the SElected 'President' in his destructions and traitorousness wholesale. They may have even set him up to be a fall guy once the chaos reaches a certain stage and proportion.

He is a miserable creature--a Narssissist of the worst order with very strong components and flavors of sociopath/psychopath as well.

"Worthless" just doesn't cut it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by WXBackdoor

You people are ready to blame your president for everything bad happening in the world "Just Because".

He's not 'my' president. You can have him, okay?

A question for all of you Anti-Obama sheeps :What have you done to help your country , eh? (Apart from sitting on your butts all day irrationally complaining about your president)

Shed blood, both my own and the enemy's. What have YOU done to help your country (apart from sitting around on your butt all day irrationally supporting this failure)?

translation: I don't have anything real to say besides echoing the same crap everyone else says but that's okay because I've killed someone and you haven't. I'll even answer your question in the form of a question, I'm just full of useless posts/thoughts waiting to happen

I don't stand in need of 'translation'. What I have to say is pretty plain. If you feel a need to 'translate' me, that is your own shortcoming, not mine. Whatever helps you sleep at night, and enables you to look in the mirror is fine.

I answered the question with a statement, and then followed up with a question of my own. If you think otherwise, that sounds like a personal problem to me, but I've reposted the exchange, so you can read it again, perhaps for comprehension this time.

I further assert that this post of yours in particular is a sterling example of "A useless post/thought waiting to happen".

[edit on 2010/6/23 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't post a new topic on this, but the President will soon have an "internet kill switch" if this law is passed. Please read here!

americas-soapbox.msn.com...-ae70-4268-92f7-c425d6783c57

If someone can make a new topic about this please do. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
military.rightpundits.com...

Please read here about internet kill switch!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why do the people that criticise obama think bush jr was a better president? How was he better when he allowed katrina to destroy new orleans, allowed 9-11 to happen, pushed the patriot act, pushed for the disasterous department of homeland security?

Bush allowed Katrina to destroy New Orleans? I thought that was nature.

Bush allowed 9/11? I thought that was terrorists.

Homeland Security? After 9/11 we did not have another terrorist attack until Obama took office. Now we have had 3. You have interesting insight.

1) Well it did take him a good week to get off his butt and actually survey the land, let alone how long it took to actually provide relief to those suffering....

2) I think it's been quite clear this was State-sponsored terrorism. If Bush wasnt' INDIVIDUALLY complicit in the act, at the very least his administration was (My money's on Cheney)......There's just WAY to many "coincidences" for anyone to believe these wer terrorists armed with "boxcutters"

3) OH PLEASE! Haven't had another terrorist attack after 9/11....Are you smoking crack dude? First off....9/11 was bad enough as IS....In reality that was what....4 terrorists attacks in itself? Or I guess you could say 19 since supposedly 19 men were involved right?....Do you remember ANYTHING about the Shoe Bomber?.....Or how about the 2001 Anthrax attacks? Seriously....Are you actually Rudy Guilliani?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 6/23/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve632
if all of you that are bitching about Obama,voted in the election, then you have a right to bitch,if you didnt vote shut the hell up with all of your sniveling and complaining. jeez just like a bunch of babies that dont get their way, my 3 year old acts more responsible that some of you.

I beg to differ. 'No vote' IS a vote - it's a vote of no confidence in 'All of the Above'. As American citizens watching the ruin of their country - in real time, live on network TV, film at 11 - , they have every bit as much right to bitch and moan as all of the rest of us.

What really disturbs me is someone with the 'nads to tell another to 'shut up', assuming they have the right to silence another... it's all very Stalin-esque.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
all those hamsters that voted for obama are back in their hamster wheels runnin forever with the system. clothes, cars, money, clubs. thats it. dammit how i hate when people call me racist for disliking obama. haha. ignorant people make me wanna go on a killing spree

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh come on! give him some time.he just wait for his foes to die of old age

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As far as Bush taking 5 days to visit New Orleans, he flew over and did not land. He felt the police were more important on the streets than at the airport. Bush himself said he felt the Feds should have moved faster but they were waiting for the Mayor to ask for help. Guess the Mayor thought he could handle it himself. He was wrong.

As for 911, you are arguing opinion and not facts. You can no more prove Bush and Cheney were behind the attacks than I can prove they were not. It is merely opinion. What I do not as fact is that I saw no indication of secondary explosives in either tower. The windows were blown out by the pressure of falling floors and debris. I am a retired bomb technician so I can say this with more certainty that you can say that Bush was behind it. When you can prove it I will listen.

As for the terrorist attacks, we had one misguided soul who tried to blow his penis off 30,000 feet in the air, with women and children about. Heck of a way to get sexual satisfaction. (I think those 72 virgins would have remained virgins if he had succeeded.) Then we had the Times Square bomber who couldn’t blow a fart in a locked room. The Obama, Reid, Pelosi anti-terrorist plan failed when Nidal Hasan opened fire at Fort Hood while shouting Allah Akbar. You cannot compare an anthrax idiot to indiscriminate Muslim terrorists trying to get to the promised land while taking innocent people with them.

When are people going to realize these people wear diapers on their head for a reason?

Have another cup of Kool-Aid and chill with Nancy and Bo. Find another conspiracy to keep you off the streets.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

wow i'm with you obama needs to step up the trial for hassan nissan can't we get perry mason and matlock in there to try him and then we could use pelosi and barney frank for the defense team they always put up opposition the guys innerds are blown out and he cant pee on his own but the state is still caring for him along with the media but 9 months ago he gave 13 soldiers a dirt nap and the media has forgotten them but it seems that once a week or so one of my fingers starts acting up on me

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nidal Hassan, he had a "higher purpose" for his actions. He got very involved in the Muslim faith, and probably saw a lot of the Americans killing innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. I do not condone violent acts at all nor do I agree with the way he went about killing innocent people. But more Nidal Hassan's are out there because "WE" the "infidels" are invading countries we should not be in. If we would just leave these people alone, we wouldn't have people like Nidal Hassan killing innocents, or the shoe bomber, NY bomber, 9/11, etc. WE NEED TO STAY THE F*CK HOME AND DEFEND OUR BORDERS!!! All this is going to come back and bite us like a really big snake.

A great quote taken from a the Japanese General who bombed Pearl Harbor, "We have awakened a sleeping dragon!"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahitler
Nidal Hassan, he had a "higher purpose" for his actions. He got very involved in the Muslim faith, and probably saw a lot of the Americans killing innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. I do not condone violent acts at all nor do I agree with the way he went about killing innocent people. But more Nidal Hassan's are out there because "WE" the "infidels" are invading countries we should not be in. If we would just leave these people alone, we wouldn't have people like Nidal Hassan killing innocents, or the shoe bomber, NY bomber, 9/11, etc. WE NEED TO STAY THE F*CK HOME AND DEFEND OUR BORDERS!!! All this is going to come back and bite us like a really big snake.

A great quote taken from a the Japanese General who bombed Pearl Harbor, "We have awakened a sleeping dragon!"

I think most Americans feel we also have a "higher" purpose to defend those who can't defend themselves. Mass genocide with Chemical Ali and the innocent slaughter of children in Afghanistan. I don't like us being in Afghanistan either but if they want our money, they are going to have to take our troops since they won't defend their own populations.

I am becoming an isolationist but don't blame us for their inhumanities. We see Amercians being blamed all over the world for the accidental killing of civilians. Yet, they can slaughter at will and nothing is said. War is killing and it can't be avoided. I'm with you F##k 'em all. Stay home and defend the borders.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join