It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Official U.S. Government Files On FEMA Camps !! must see

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

um.... fema camps aren't evil.

Auschwitz - camp snoopy. right.
Nevermind the troll OP. The little red tats should say enough.
The camps exist and a lot of them have a furnace. Evil enough and morbid
enough for me. I'm not trying to convince you though. I'm pretty sure that would at least take a swingset and a junglejim.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

A good portion of the supposed camps are either non-existent or old military bases.

I have to side with OP on this one Chad. I live in Apple VAlley Ca. You and I can leave my house, Go up Pearblossom road and I can show you one
that I wouldn't even bring a camera to without going full on sidewalk commando using the cover of darkness.
I wouldn't say it's fully staffed at anytime, but there's always some signs of life there though. How much time do you think it would take to fully staff
an easy operation like that. If you are there to long(hear say, personal
source) If you hang out to long or have a camera with you.
You get a tail back home. So could still be nothing. Could be everything.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I cannot find the original page were the download came from when i type in the higlighted URL it came up with IE cannot display this webpage and forbidden aswell. When i search for fema concentration camps in regulations.gov it comes up with to many posts for me to fin the original link.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Have a look at this video on Youtube It documents alleged FEMA Camps, there are heaps more videos of the camps on Youtube, I prefer videoes more than pictures.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is the result from searching ARIN for the name entry and the resulting IP address..........

If it is a USG site, it's an NGO cover...

OrgName: Data Return OrgID: DATR Address: Millennium Center Address: 222 W. Las Colinas Blvd. Address: 5c. Suite 450 City: Irving StateProv: TX PostalCode: 75039 Country: US NetRange: 209.251.160.0 - 209.251.191.255 CIDR: 209.251.160.0/19 NetName: DATARETURN-5BLK NetHandle: NET-209-251-160-0-1 Parent: NET-209-0-0-0-0 NetType: Direct Allocation NameServer: NS1.DATARETURN.COM NameServer: NS2.DATARETURN.COM Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE RegDate: 1998-07-31 Updated: 2004-12-16 OrgTechHandle: IO6-ARIN OrgTechName: Internetwork Operations OrgTechPhone: +1-972-827-3355 OrgTechEmail: ****@terremark.com # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2010-06-20 20:00 # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database. # # ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use # available at www.arin.net... # # Attention! Changes are coming to ARIN's Whois service on June 26. # See www.arin.net... for details on the improvements.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I went to regulations.gov, and had a look at the FAQ page. "How do I attach items to a comment?" is one of the frequently asked questions, and it tells you how to attach files to a comment. The file the OP is going crazy about is an attachment to a member of the publics comment, no doubt in a FEMA rules/regulations topic.

So yes, it's on an official US government website. However, its not an official document.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
The NWO conspiracy has been debunked as well as "fema death camps"!

4th time's a charm

Y2Zgt has been debunked and ignore, nuf of that.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Wofford College, established in 1854, is an independent liberal arts college located in Spartanburg, SC It offers bachelor's degrees in 23 major fields of ...

Source

Wofford College is a liberal arts college of about 1,500 students located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Wofford was founded in 1854 with a bequest of $100,000 from the Rev. Benjamin Wofford (1780-1850), a Methodist minister and Spartanburg native who sought to create a college for "literary, classical, and scientific education in my native district of Spartanburg

Source

Interesting that the document purports to have originated in a liberal arts college.

[edit on 22/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

OMg FeMA CAmPS!

People like Alex Jones have created that image in your mind for you.

So when you see FEMA you think NWO.

Wake up!

If u don't believe me go and talk to a professional about it.
www.findapsychologist.org...

I hate to say it... but your wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's the same old list that has been floating around since the early 90s, nothing new and still full of the same inaccuracies.

This list has been debunked many times

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

OMg FeMA CAmPS!

People like Alex Jones have created that image in your mind for you.

So when you see FEMA you think NWO.

Wake up!

If u don't believe me go and talk to a professional about it.
www.findapsychologist.org...

Y2Zgt, we're gonna have to keep an eye on you. Here's another quote from our latest shill on ATS:

Surrender our guns before it's too late!!

Okay, I know that the United States of America constitutions' bill of rights clearly states that we have the right to bare arms. But the constitution is made to be amended. We don't live in the 1700s anymore and the constitution should evolve with the times.

Here are some reasons I oppose citizens having guns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ancient list
many debunked sites.....
It seems to have been put out by some type of militia affiliated org.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join