It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Official U.S. Government Files On FEMA Camps !! must see

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

NEW OFFICIAL U.S. GOVERNMENT FILES ON FEMA CAMPS !! must see

search.usa.gov

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
search.usa.gov

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Click on the first result, the USA.gov website searches only official US government websites, click on the first link and you must have MS word to view the document, once you open it you will see all of the Executive orders to FEMA and were the concentration camps are located, notice when you are download see how the external website has .gov on the end that means that is is an official US government website !!

I would love to hear comments and everyones opinions on this.

search.usa.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
OMg FeMA CAmPS!

um.... fema camps aren't evil.

People like Alex Jones have created that image in your mind for you.

So when you see FEMA you think NWO.

The NWO conspiracy has been debunked as well as "fema death camps"!

Wake up!

If u don't believe me go and talk to a professional about it.
www.findapsychologist.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Good find OP I see this thread going far.
Even supplied with an official link at a Gubbmment website.
You rock sir.

(Edit)
Please stay on topic and DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
We have Admins to deal with those.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by g146541]

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

How long have you been here and your already acting like you own the place...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Who me ?? I don't think i own the place.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

This is not an official document - it comes from a site called Friends of Liberty / sianews.com. Could it be that some hacker put it up there?

The end of the ''official document'' for those who are at work and cannot open it:

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't think a hacker could alter and put a download link on a official US gov site, they have the latest software.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The document was made in 2007 and after the 9/11 attack they upgraded computer security, how do i know ? i used to work for NCIS (not the tv show).

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
great find, cant find much info on it. it doesnt really seem like an official document though.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think it is official, i just googled the SIA news, i found that it is another comspiracy site (i think), some people think ATS is made by the government some do not, this might be a site made by the government. I will phone my friend at the DOJ tomorrow and ask if the website might have been hacked.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

You are a joke, you're not even a good shill.

Be gone shill, stop breathing our air.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Nuts like Alex Jones were considered crazy for saying a bunch of Elites from around the world gathered once a year to discuss the future plans for mankind.....

Now its on wikipdia.....Go figure ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The US govenment can be silly when it comes to trying to give dis-information or hiding docs on the internet, for example if you go to the USA Jobs website and type in area 51 or a simmiler name it will come up with results, like this search did, i will type MJ-12 into usa.gov soon lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

I may agree there are FEMA camps but who are they going to get to run them???

Do you really think the military will forcefully round up its own people and force them into these camps???

If I was a US soldier, I certainly wouldn't...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That list has been around for a long time.

A good portion of the supposed camps are either non-existent or old military bases.

Why it turns up on .gov search site is beyond me but here's a search for Lady Gaga:

search.usa.gov...

So it seems that it doesn't exclusively search official government websites.

[edit on 21/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Judging by the wording of the document alone, I would wage everything I own that it is not an official government document.

Come on, in reference to one of the camps they talk about "this is probably where hardcore patriots would be held in slave labor for the rest of their lives". And everywhere else it's not a reference to "detainment" or some other PC term, but to "slave labor".

I can't believe people fall for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
@ Chadwickus

Sorry but you are wrong. every website ending in .mil .gov .edu .us is an official United States Government Website, they are not filtered to millitary or political though, for example you typed in lady gaga one of those searches might have come up as new orleans.us, they have singing or festivity's and other events, a small town could have an official US governement website. do you get what i mean??

[edit on 21-6-2010 by kellerman]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

As i said i will ask me friend at the Dept. of justice tomorrow about it, but i do think it would be official, the US government usually accidently leaks secret information. Like the existance of the NSA.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I cant think of who, washed up soldiers who work for USSOCOM might, but millitary contractors might also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join