It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Official U.S. Government Files On FEMA Camps !! must see

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I cant think of who, washed up soldiers who work for USSOCOM might, but millitary contractors might also.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You can;t believe this!? A LINKED FILE AHAHAA.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Why would it be availible to download off an official US government system then ?

How would someone hack it, When i used to work for NCIS we had a briefing that people who work for the US gov. would try to hack our websites and systems to see their vunarability, they have been upgraded heaps of times.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

Ok let me be a bit more specific.

Here is on of the sites linked to through the search engine for Lady Gaga:

www.abington.k12.pa.us...

It's a school website that a student has obviously uploaded the bio page up to.

It's on the .us server but it's not an official government webpage is it?

Same goes for the FEMA document.

Someone has just uploaded it to a .us server.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I get what you mean, alright I might be wrong I will try to find the article on it.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by kellerman]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I looked into regulations.gov it seems to be a forum/blog communication website were you can post topics on a political view.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You are correct. That search is not just U.S. gov searches and returns more.

The U.S. gov search I use is here: www.google.com...

This specific search for this specific document is here: www.google.com...

That document is not on a government website.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I may agree there are FEMA camps but who are they going to get to run them???

Do you really think the military will forcefully round up its own people and force them into these camps???

Exactly, FEMA is under the Natiaonl Secuirty Agency and splits with Homeland Security in time of National Security. How can an American become a "security risk", easy just be labeled a "Terrorist" and you are on your way. FEMA camps are there, they are designed as "Prison Camps" with wire fences, capped with bob-wire and staffed with guards..why the heck do you think they are there...And your tax dollars are footing the bill to have those camps built and staffed!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Yep they are there if US Citizens have civil unrest or uproar, for example one million people riot in California after a mass power failure, people start shooting people civil unrest occurs, large detention camps like FEMA Concentration camps are put into action. I dont know about the NSA & DHS controlling FEMA though, the US coast Guard is run by the Dept. of homeland security but at war time it can be run by the department of the navy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well now OP, nice find indeed!

This document, titled APHIS-2007-0096-0962.1 is the appropriate one for people to read.

Very disturbing read, in fact. Specifically, the 'Executive Order' portion of said document.

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

Right from their mouths. I guess speculation about this subject is now case-closed, confirmed, and verified.

This is VERY disturbing.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman
@ Chadwickus

Sorry but you are wrong. every website ending in .mil .gov .edu .us is an official United States Government Website, they are not filtered to millitary or political though, for example you typed in lady gaga one of those searches might have come up as new orleans.us, they have singing or festivity's and other events, a small town could have an official US governement website. do you get what i mean??

Actually, US domains can be registered by any U.S. citizen. Its not limited to governments.

Under .US Nexus Requirements .US domains may be registered only by the following qualified entities:
Any United States citizen or resident,
Any United States entity, such as organizations or corporations,
Any foreign entity or organization with a bona fide presence in the United States

Wiki page

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Kaploink]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Regardless of WHO owns the website it's QUITE apparent the Federal Government didn't put that document there..... Just read the rhetoric in it and you can tell.... As a poster above stated, it's a blog/forum for posting suggestions....Something someone has CLEARLY done to make conspiracy theorists like the OP go Ape-SHI*

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Clarification:

The document is on a .GOV domain, which is only available to actual Government agencies. The .US domain in contrast is available to any US citizen.

www.regulations.gov...

That's a direct URL link the document in question. It is official.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
OMg FeMA CAmPS!

um.... fema camps aren't evil.
People like Alex Jones have created that image in your mind for you.
So when you see FEMA you think NWO.
The NWO conspiracy has been debunked as well as "fema death camps"!
Wake up!
If u don't believe me go and talk to a professional about it.
www.findapsychologist.org...

You know you are beginning to become a really unpleasant sensation here on ATS as far as I am concerned. Every single thing that comes up you are 'anti' and always taking the government view, or 'no conspiracy here' view. Just why are you on ATS?

Despite the fact you state you are only here to learn and are not a disinfo agent I have yet to see ANY evidence from you to support that case.

Why don't you trot off back to your government offices and say "Sorry Boss, they were on to me."

FEMA camps are real. That you cannot deny. Explain also the stacks of coffins - waiting? The railroad cars - waiting?

Explain Bilderberg? You say all this has been debunked? Show me your evidence.

[edit on 21/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

We have to have a place to put everyone who voted for Obama. Soon our plan will be complete. Resistence is futile. Submit.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Clarification:

The document is on a .GOV domain, which is only available to actual Government agencies. The .US domain in contrast is available to any US citizen.

www.regulations.gov...

That's a direct URL link the document in question. It is official.

When I click on your link, all I get is a word document, downloaded into my Microsoft Word. No webpage at all. Please link the webpage that the document comes from.

Also, I find it interesting that in the document properties, it lists the company as "Wofford College", don't you???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdb3cdb9980a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

All I can tell you is that word document download comes directly from a GOVERNMENT (.GOV) website. That is the result of the link the OP posted. As far as a web page, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

All I can tell you is that word document download comes directly from a GOVERNMENT (.GOV) website. That is the result of the link the OP posted. As far as a web page, I don't know.

Yeah, but the URL includes a reference to something called a "content streamer", which means there is an application on their server that is "streaming" content from some other location. What I find odd about it is that a .GOV website is streaming content that is CLEARLY not official government content, rather it appears to be from an author from Wofford College, a liberal arts school in Spartanburg, South Carolina, which was published by Sianews.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join