It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Unleashed... I would first like to say thanks for the info and your opinions, I felt that it was genuine and informational. But, just to be fair, you're just another individual speaking from the depths of the internet, so we have nothing to gauge your creditbility with, also considering their is a lack of definitive evidence... so, with that in mind, I'll consider what you have said and respect it, as i think it's fair to consider all possibilities and yours does resonate with what I believe is the truth. For the most part, it goes along with my idealogy. Some of what you have said is hard for me to follow, as I never was into religion of any manner and don't follow it.

I have been following this thread for the last two days and I don't post much but, I had a couple questions for you;

1.) IF we are controlled by an underground race, what is their overall goal and what is their main purpose? Are we some sort of test?

2.) I am very interested in underground cities/ bases and interlocked communities around the globe, as I feel there is no doubt, they are real. What do you know about the Denver International Airport and what exactly is there and why the airport was constructed. I have spoke with many different people involved in the construction of that airport and know that workers saw things that made no sense at all! It's my opinion, and many others, that this area is a key location for something very crucial to all of this. The airport just doesn't make sense!

Any comments and help, would be greatly appreciated. I thank you once again for spekaing your mind. One last question, where are you from? Just curious!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaNutter

Originally posted by TheComte
[Long speech by the OP]

IN OTHER WORDS, to sum up;

Human beings are animals that can talk.

You, my friend, are brilliant.

A couple months ago I started seeing people say "ATS is going downhill" and I thought they were bonkers...

As I clicked on this link and saw that this thread has gotten so many responses to an OP like that one...I can not help but agree.

Apparently the OP holds a firm belief that he's one of these ruling alien species? If not, there's some SERIOUS self loathing going on here!

So which one is it OP? You think you're an alien or you hate your life?

I'm going with a touch of number one BECAUSE of number two!

Yes my friend ATS has gone bonkers.So many stars for a guy with a massive ego that spills BS.Sane people should stay clear of people like the op.I'm gonna get my self a beer to recharge my environmental suit

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is there a "reader's digest condensed" version of this thread available.
Or maybe "cliff's notes'?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

"Blessed be the poor and woe to those who are the proud within the Earth"

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Unleashed68]

That looks like a small rewriting of a bibical theme which means exactly the same thing,

" 5:5 Blessed are the meek. The mild, the gentle, opposed to the proud and ambitious, the kind who succeed in such a kingdom as the Jews expected"
Strange that from the OP, but then "The devil can quote scriptures to suit himself" can't he!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoFilter2323
Unleashed... I would first like to say thanks for the info and your opinions, I felt that it was genuine and informational. But, just to be fair, you're just another individual speaking from the depths of the internet, so we have nothing to gauge your creditbility with, also considering their is a lack of definitive evidence... so, with that in mind, I'll consider what you have said and respect it, as i think it's fair to consider all possibilities and yours does resonate with what I believe is the truth. For the most part, it goes along with my idealogy. Some of what you have said is hard for me to follow, as I never was into religion of any manner and don't follow it.

I have been following this thread for the last two days and I don't post much but, I had a couple questions for you;

1.) IF we are controlled by an underground race, what is their overall goal and what is their main purpose? Are we some sort of test?

2.) I am very interested in underground cities/ bases and interlocked communities around the globe, as I feel there is no doubt, they are real. What do you know about the Denver International Airport and what exactly is there and why the airport was constructed. I have spoke with many different people involved in the construction of that airport and know that workers saw things that made no sense at all! It's my opinion, and many others, that this area is a key location for something very crucial to all of this. The airport just doesn't make sense!

Any comments and help, would be greatly appreciated. I thank you once again for spekaing your mind. One last question, where are you from? Just curious!

Answer to #1) The same goal humans have with themselves, CONTROL.

Answer to #2) Underground cities are not detectable and never have been, but many people wonder what happened to Mayans and Nordics who went to caves, when they disappear, they go unuderneath. People would be surprised to know there are chambers in pyramids leading to underground cities in Mayan and Egyptian terrain, but the mainstream scientist is under lock and key to keep that secret a SECRET.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim

Originally posted by ImaNutter

Originally posted by TheComte
[Long speech by the OP]

IN OTHER WORDS, to sum up;

Human beings are animals that can talk.

You, my friend, are brilliant.

A couple months ago I started seeing people say "ATS is going downhill" and I thought they were bonkers...

As I clicked on this link and saw that this thread has gotten so many responses to an OP like that one...I can not help but agree.

Apparently the OP holds a firm belief that he's one of these ruling alien species? If not, there's some SERIOUS self loathing going on here!

So which one is it OP? You think you're an alien or you hate your life?

I'm going with a touch of number one BECAUSE of number two!

Yes my friend ATS has gone bonkers.So many stars for a guy with a massive ego that spills BS.Sane people should stay clear of people like the op.I'm gonna get my self a beer to recharge my environmental suit

Any idiot can be sarcastic, sorry, but that is the truth, only someone with pride and dignity tries to debate by intelligent challenge, but an idiot is one who can only ridicule what they lack the intelligence to understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

So I guess what I have said in my previous posts are true. You have not responded to them. Thank you for the tacit acknowledgment. Your silence speaks volumes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/677e21faf98e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by Unleashed68

So I guess what I have said in my previous posts are true. You have not responded to them. Thank you for the tacit acknowledgment. Your silence speaks volumes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/677e21faf98e.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey, MY2Commoncentsworth, I like the cartoon! Gotten any death threats lately?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Any idiot can be sarcastic, sorry, but that is the truth, only someone with pride and dignity tries to debate by intelligent challenge, but an idiot is one who can only ridicule what they lack the intelligence to understand.
What is there to debate?You offered no proof to support your claims.Any sane person will see what you wrote(copied from a website)is fairy tale.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Answer to #2) Underground cities are not detectable and never have been, but many people wonder what happened to Mayans and Nordics who went to caves, when they disappear, they go unuderneath. People would be surprised to know there are chambers in pyramids leading to underground cities in Mayan and Egyptian terrain, but the mainstream scientist is under lock and key to keep that secret a SECRET.

But it is not a secret, is it Unleashed?
I mean, everyone on the Interwebzes knows the twoof now( erm copied and ...advertised from another website) that you have revealed the super secret underground locked and keyed secret secrets, guarded by the mainstream secret scientist that are keeping it secret.

I bet the only people really surprised, are those mainstream scientists that are apparently keeping secret secrets of secret underground secret bases. I imagine they will really be surprised to read this thread revealing the secrets that are supposed to be secretly kept secret.

Lets face it, they did a terrible job if anyone can surf the net and find the secret that apparently is under lock and key.

This is up there with Tom Cruise jumping on a sofa on Opera.

Nice to see you back Unleashed.
Maybe you should make you next thread in 3D.
I hear that is were all the cool sci-fi fantasy is heading these days.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Astroved

Hey, MY2Commoncentsworth, I like the cartoon! Gotten any death threats lately?

No, not yet. But my computer has been attacked a couple of times already.

I am hoping that the OP will have the balls to respond, but I doubt it.

If you liked this cartoon, you can check out many more at zombietime.com, Mohammad image archive. Then click on Extreme Mohammad.

Enjoy, and don't piss yourself laughing........Let me know.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh pitiful humans your true masters... yawn... rising from the earth the enlightened know the real truth.... snore... lies and deception that are so easy to see... gag... from the time of Romans... sigh...

This stuff is the same "wash, rinse, repeat" message that is fostered through things like Stargate SG1 and Star Trek, combined with a little mysticisim, and even some prophetic writing style to create a VERY long winded thing that says

Ancient Aliens were our gods, wake up to the truth, I'm special and enlightened to reality, and I want you to be jealous of that

Here's a serious question for the OP:

If it was this clear (as you suggest in your many many many words) - why did you explain it all so cryptically? Why is your entire post more like something Nostradamus would have written instead of just throwing down the "truth" you seem to be uniquely inspired to inform us about?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow. I always wonder about these folks who percieve themselves as superior to the rest of us. Someone sounds like they watched Dr Who last weekend.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi Unleashed68 thanks for trying to answer our questions.

You appear to contradict yourself here;

Originally posted by redzi0n
Unleashed68, If you understand that your thoughts create your reality, why would you wan't to create a hellish scenario such as the one you have described?

I did not create it, thank your friends in Jerusalem, Rome and Greece for structuring a conscious reaction in the final chapter REVELATION.

It is they who called for the colors of blue and green to become red, not I, but them against humanity, I am just happy to be obliging their request.

This appears to contradict what you wrote here;

"The great secret is that your thoughts design your destiny"

Could you please explain?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

lol @ "someone sounds like they watched dr. who last weekend"

i'm not saying that i believe there are secret underground cities with aliens or bigfoot or whatever else living in them; i just like to keep an opened mind and i realize that how FN crazy and stupid it sounds it still IS possible. but maybe that's just because i've personally seen unexplained things like "ghosts", or that i've had several completely random stupid dreams that wound up coming true.. on a serious note, let me ask you all a question, how the hell can people even come up with some of this stuff.. i mean seriously... i ate a quarter ounce of magic mushrooms by myself a few years ago and i tripped out and saw aliens and time travelers, and even a kid who i thought was the devil for a little while - but that stuff doesn't even compare to some of the stuff out there in shows like Dr. Who - I guess what i'm getting at is if none of it IS true, and it's all completely made up, then the only possible way for somebody to sit down and imagine all of the crap would be to completely trip out - some guy on here was saying he wished he was smoking what i was... in reality, i'm completely sober when i'm sitting here reading the stuff on these forums -- and i wish i was smoking the stuff the guy who dreamed up dr. who was smoking.

on another note, i always researched any drug BEFORE I ever tried it, from sites like Erowid.org; which has tons of info about pretty much any kind of drug or chemical you can put into your body - however, despite the fact that such a database exists, there's not a whole lot of knowledge / discussion on the idea of "altering reality" or "changing dimensions / perception", at least not to my knowledge. I guess what I'm trying to say is what if all this stuff really DOES exist but only if you're completely tripping out and your brain is floating off in la la land / 4th dimension / magic mushroom / i love lucy / whatever you want to call it world. I don't want to go completely off topic here, but maybe one of these days I'll sit down and put together a thread of my own.... like, let's pretend E.T.'s tripping out and he stumbled onto humans or something... lol

[edit on 25-6-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

nice drawing, but just to keep an open mind on the whole religion thing, let's pretend the devil's giving the book of mormon to joseph smith, or raping the virgin mary and impregnating her with Jesus. I think this is more along the lines of what Unleashed was going for while discussing religion... the point being ALL religions are flawed, including Satanism. (he does come across as being satanist to me for whatever reason, maybe it's all of the "doom and gloom" i don't know.)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

if the stuff does exist, it's probably a hell of a lot easier to just pretend it's all make believe - again i ask the question how can anyone sit down and come up with all of this stuff?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

If he is really saying that all religion is flawed, then why doesn't he reply to my post and trash Mohammad like he did with Christians and Jews?...........and the answer is...He is a Muslim. He is a liar. The whole post was intended to deceive. I bet you that 90% of the flags that he got were from Muslims. I feel sorry for the other 10% who were taken in by this garbage.

Aliens living underground in cities.....Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

honestly I don't know, I never met the guy.. I'm just going by my personal interpretation of the things he's saying on here, and I don't want to put any words in his mouth, but it seems like he doesn't feel like wasting time on sh1ttalking - honestly I still don't understand why you and several others keep insisting on doing so - if you don't agree with the ideas of others, fine. Why waste your time with a "war of words"...

I can however tell you that my personal opinion is that ALL religions are flawed.
In my mind the only TRUE religion is a combination of EVERY possible religion, no matter how stupid it sounds - yes including even the spaghetti monster or whatever it is. It doesn't matter.

My biggest problem with this idea is the whole idea of heaven and hell - the good guys go to heaven, the bad guys go to hell, and God's the judge of everyone. But if the only true religion is a combination of all possible religions, then the idea of heaven and hell becomes a whole lot more complicated to me - I guess it just comes down to whether or not you listen to yourself and stay true to what you believe in (which to me seems a whole lot harder to do) OR you give in and sell out (which to me seems a whole lot easier)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

I respect your views on religion, although I don't necessarily agree with them. However I do agree with you when you say that it is possible for aliens to be living underground. I saw a UFO one time.......man if you would have seen this thing....But it didn't shatter my belief in God. If anything, it reinforced it.

But the OP cannot trash Mohammad, because to do so, for him, would mean damnation. He mingled his hatred for Christians and Jews with this alien underground mysticism in order to lure anybody who would entertain this notion.

His post had nothing to do with underground cities. I doubt if he even believes they exist.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join