It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~COUNTDOwN to operation Black Jack ****

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So it's less than 24 hours before this thing is supposed to happen. My thoughts are that nothing will and we will all be here posting and about how it was another hoax, Personally I don;t think anything will.

What are you believers doing for your last night before "Hell breaks loose"

Considering many believe this are you stocking up on food or what? Is anyone ditching work tomorrow>?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another excuse for panic sex!

2nd night

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It should have already started with a statement from the U.K. warning the U.S. about possible attacks. I don't think anything will happen. I always have my bug-out-bag ready anyway. On the other hand if something did happen I guess I could use some more time away from work.

Hopefully nothing will happen and life will continue on as normal as life can be right now.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
It should have already started with a statement from the U.K. warning the U.S. about possible attacks.

I guess the only problem that I can see with this is...If the UK did issue a warning to the U.S., do you think that they would actually tell us anything about it (until after the fact, that is)?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sapient

I guess you are right about that

some may call this a second line, others may not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
just called outta work. heading out to my small submarine filled with 2 years food and oxygen supply. hope the lake doesn't dry up.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
June 23, 2010 = 6/23/10 = 6 + 2 + 3 + 10 = 21 is another scenario I had heard.

I'm not going into a city til the end of the month anyways..

I have everything I need here

[edit on 20-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Whose time zone is this supposed to happen in? Cause I had heard the 22nd, and it is only the 20th at this moment, right now, right here. I'm not going into a city til the end of the month anyways..

Black jack means 21 which is the 21st of june. I bet after nothing happens people will just keep pushing the date even more back.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There's other very recent threads on this, some thinking the danger has passed. Remember, the indicated day is actually the 23rd.

The nations indicated, not just Britain, but the US, Canada, Mexico, and the one "wounded" nation (Israel).

It's supposed to be nuclear. Detonated from the top of buildings for maximal psychological damage. I personally think of Las Vegas (or gambling towns) when the term Blackjack comes up, but that's likely too obvious. On the other hand, if Las Vegas was attacked, say goodbye to people trying to plan vacations! Any tourist spot might be worrisome if they were successfully attacked. Just forget leisure, let all of us slaves get back to work!

As I mentioned in another thread. The Gulf of Mexico is already pretty bad news, but what will they do for an encore? Our masters believe that out of chaos, they can offer us order. Hopefully, things won't get too chaotic.

JR

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

Originally posted by snowspirit
Whose time zone is this supposed to happen in? Cause I had heard the 22nd, and it is only the 20th at this moment, right now, right here. I'm not going into a city til the end of the month anyways..

Black jack means 21 which is the 21st of june. I bet after nothing happens people will just keep pushing the date even more back.

edited my post while you were answering

June 23, 2010 = 6/23/10 = 6 + 2 + 3 + 10 = 21
is another scenario I heard, just missed the date by one. Not safe yet

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Too early for the G8/G20 meetings. All that money, over a Billion dollars wasted on security for it to not happen

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It’s the 21st where I’m living, and I’m not hearing any new threats from the western world.

In any case when Operation Blackjack 21 fails epic way, I’ll expect the Operation Blackjack RE-CODE to be posted immediately.

Possible title:

* ELITES CALLED ON BLACKJACK BLUFF, OPERATION CANCELLED!!*

Ofcourse if nothing does happen their will be a conspiracy behind that too.

Lets hope I don’t eat my words tonight.

Good luck western world.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This stuff is extremely interesting. I only just found that creepy slideshow earlier this week, and I've been reading threads like these ever since. Crazy stuff, be it true or false.

What are the blast zones supposed to be like in a nuclear attack, anyway? Would the bulk of the damage stay in the city that is nuked? I can't help but wonder how far out something like that would reach.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by frazzled]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzled

Here is a calculator where you can enter different cities, wind speeds, nuclear yeild etc

fas.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i'm sick of all these stupid predictions that never materialize. buy a police scanner and listen in...if the police aren't taking any necessary precautions, i don't think you need to get your bug-out-bags ready.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Ahh, this is perfect. Thanks so much!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

* ELITES CALLED ON BLACKJACK BLUFF, OPERATION CANCELLED!!*

No bluffing in blackjack, you either stand pat or bust drawing.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If it doesn't happen this year, then it will definitely happen next year.

Most definitely.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

I'm just gonna listen to the first few reports and then decide which way to drive real fast. Considering Atlanta was on that map...well...hmmm...maybe I should get a head start. Heading for the Gulf would be a bad idea, so I guess I'll program the GPS for north. But wait, if they deploy an EMP weapon, I won't be able to drive real fast, so I better put the bike rack on the car just in case. Grrr...if it comes down to the bike it might acid rain on me, so I guess I better pack my raingear too...be right back.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
What are you believers doing for your last night before "Hell breaks loose"

Hi Y2Zgt,

I'm working on packing stuff that I will take in case my building catches fire or whatever. It's better to have hours notice that minutes notice.

Just in case.

Toni

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join