It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~COUNTDOwN to operation Black Jack ****

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be orchestrated by Al Qaeda or our own government or what?

Is it many attacks all sincronized?

Is it nuclear or just many smaller attacks?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'll be the first to say that because BlackJack is 21 and 2-1 = 1 or two ones it was clearly always intended for 2011. We have another 12 months of fear and doom ahead.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Orchestrated by the government, to unite the U.S., Canada and Mexico into one nation, and to nuke Syria, China and Iran. Don't worry: the people "find out" about it roughly a year later.

Nuclear, yes. Synchronized, not quite. All the attacks happen at 8:03 local time, so there's a difference of a couple of hours between some attacks.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by frazzled]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
THis is the biggest waste of time. I do believe the government tried to place a hoax on ats to thwart what we are really sappose to do. I really wouldn't place a military move within ats.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If no one else is going to say it I will.

For all the alarmists out there, from June 21st till June 23rd with nothing happening...
*AWKWARD*

Later someone can sarcastically write about me getting struck by lighting for the denial of a pending disaster for which I was duly warned!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Blackjack, not yet. The dealer won this time. On the 25th of June, player he has 21.
Disaster follows.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The deductions made from a few people state that this whole week, June 20th - June 27th is a 'convergence' of multiple, some related conspiracy theories regarding many things - operation 'black jack', oil spill-related issues, etc.

People are assuming OP BJ will:

1.) happen exactly as the slideshow portrays
2.) happen exactly the same days/week/year

First, nobody I mean nobody can predict the future. It hasn't happened yet, and each of our actions and thoughts combined determine the outcome of the world and our future. So, even if someone had an open and shut case proving some evil/elite force is planning such a false flag, there's still no way to know EXACTLY how it's going to play out.

Secondly, what if the slideshow is referring to June 2011 or June 2012? There's no way to know....IF it were to play out it could be this year, next, or the one after.

What happens if there are no warnings? What happens if the slideshow was just a ploy and the only thing accurate were the dates, but the year is not as easily predicted? What happens if a major even occurs after this month, and similar things happen (new laws, new government, etc.) - is it still relatable back to operation blackjack? maybe, maybe not. What if it's meant for 2012 and 2010 is just a year of economic and currency crisis, earthquakes, etc. 2011 policy is pushed further and june 22nd 2012 this 'event' occurs? what happens if nothing happens?

People PEOPLE people. I am a firm believer in many 'conspiracy theories' (IE, 9/11 being an inside job manufactured by the bankers to invade Afghanistan/Iraq, etc.) but one thing I have noticed is that when you focus around dates, or times or whatever is talked about on the internet you begin to lose focus of the true issues at hand, and can lead you into a spiral of delusions and fear/paranoia of which is not good for ANYBODY.

the # that is taking place in this world makes me sick to my stomach, and has stressed me out to ends in which i am having PHYSICAL problems - lip rash, headaches, etc. I start getting my mind off the problems, supplement with my *herbs* and some vitamin-B and after a few days I feel right as rain, no symptoms what-so-ever. stress is KILLER, and worrying about any impending doom does nothing but inhibit your true character from being all that it can be, literally.

point is - keep an eye out, and if anything EXTREMELY suspicious begins i'm sure someone will already have a thread open on ATS.

worst case scenario:

- false flag/war on USA
- internet and phones down across US by mandate of DHS
- martial law declared
- riots begin, food shortages, utilities begin shutting down until order restored, etc.

best case scenario:

- wars extremely limited across globe
- no false flag
- illegal, unconstitutional bills such as the national security strategy or patriot act begin getting repealed
- end of federal reserve
- elimination of IMF, CFR & Bilderberg groups
- restoration of the Constitution and new, strict limits/rules/laws on capitalism, investments, etc.

now understand there are millions of ways these scenarios can come to fruition, but which one do you think is more than likely going to happen?

the question is not IF, but when, who and how. operation blackjack could be the elite foreshadowing/throwing it in our faces, or could be completely false.

*FOR THREAD skimmers: OP BJ has no specific year. deductions are being made and people are assuming it will be 2010, if at all. It COULD still be 2011 or 2012.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

no. if they wanna do it, let 'em do it now.
25th is my birthday, dammit.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Blackjack, not yet. The dealer won this time. On the 25th of June, player he has 21.
Disaster follows.

What do you mean on the 25th of june player has 21 disaster follows? elaborate!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well I hope it's the 23rd then. Anniversary is coming up on the 22nd and we feel like going out to a nice dinner. Can't do any of that if the bombs go off.

Honestly, they should have pushed it up and done it while everyone was speculating on when it was. I'm not going to hold my breath, but what are the proposed most effective target zones anyway?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The slideshow (correct me if i'm wrong) refer to:

LA, NYC, Portland, DC, London, Mexico, Toronto having nukes go off. I may have missed one but idk.

Being it was the weekend today, Monday the 21st could be a 'revealing' day...or not. Either way, am not holding my breath either. Same old daily activities.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kngspde

I agree. I do in fact think that it would make more sense for this year, but you are, in fact, right. The simpsons episode with 9/11 shown on the magazine was aired in 1997, and the actual attacks happened years later.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I hope things really dont climax this week... personally my life could use some "down time" and peace and quiet. But - hey- if this is what I signed up for- let the good times roll!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by frazzled

Here is a calculator where you can enter different cities, wind speeds, nuclear yeild etc

fas.org...

Here is a nice visual one with fall out, radiation and various size of blasts based on past weapon designs.

www.carloslabs.com...

40 minutes to D-day (where I am anyways).

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
its the UKs budget tomorow and there is going to be a lot of cuts and osterity moves. so maybe they will need a false flag just after just to take peoples minds of how badly they have been screwed over in the budget so the 23rd would make sense

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

Originally posted by snowspirit
Whose time zone is this supposed to happen in? Cause I had heard the 22nd, and it is only the 20th at this moment, right now, right here. I'm not going into a city til the end of the month anyways..

I have everything I need here

Black jack means 21 which is the 21st of june. I bet after nothing happens people will just keep pushing the date even more back.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Dear Operation Black Jack, Could you please wait till after June 30th so I can see if Bella picks Jacob or Edward. I was to lazy to read the books, thanks.

yours truly, anthbes

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey look it's june 21st! Nothing has happened.... except for some weird al-queda threat I saw on CNN.

Blackjack believers "doom and gloomers/ fear mongerers" are going to attempt to push the date back till next year or even 2012.

Just watch... it's so funny how some of you work.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
remember the ptb like to do these events on tuesdays, but monday is the summer solstice but my guess is still on for the g20. al ciada just made some more threats so the news will be talking about threats, missing uniforms, missing soldiers still worth being ready for.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by tracer7]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Maybe make a t-shirt that says Op BJ with 09 crossed out, 10 crossed out, and question marks next to 2011 and 2012.

Just to be on the safe side, I have my tinfoil hat on and gas mask close by.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join