It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for everyone: If someone wanted to reveal a secret, how is the best way, who can they trust

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
To make it short:

If you know what it's all about and are "in" then you have nothing to fear by releasing the information. But you would probably not do it because if you are "in" you know that the spreading of that information is useless. The world doesn't work that way doesn't matter what "conspiracy experts" may tell you.

If you are not "in" and fear for your life it is because your information is totally worthless and will help no one.

You don't have to kill someone who knows because nobody will believe anything that person says.

You kill someone who has no idea about it because that attracts countless conspiracy theorists to fall for that disinfo and entertain themselves for years with it.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by loveguy

Can I ask, as you seem to be in cahoots with the poster - is this trying to get a plot for your next novel?

Because, if so, you can't have the Dalai Lama stuff, because that is mine.

Hi,

I have yet to get published!

To answer your query; I'm pretty sure I'm a fish flopping out of the water. I came in of my own volition, and am left to suffocate the consequences

I'm not into plagiarism, so the Dalia Lama stuff is untouchable by me.

well, do you know what the OP is talking about, or not?*
does anyone?
mystifying. :/

[edit on 6/20/2010 by double_frick]

Hello,

Remember how a certain individual claiming to be a NASA cat came in here and made us all read pages and pages of intriguing nothingness, then zipped out of here like he got made out?

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

wp.me...

After this post, I'm off to heal my ego

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru

Originally posted by odd1out
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Have you said how serious the repercussions would be to the people involved? Or have I missed that?

Is is possible that ANYONE else could be suspected for the leak, were this info to come out?

How is it you have the info...?

Your missing the point of the thread. This is all hypothetical. you can make up whatever scenario you want. Its about how whistleblowers can be protected and still blow their whistles in todays day an age when you have things like the internet kill switch and hackers and wikieleaks, look at the way they are hunting for assange, (even though there not going to find him because hes not that stupid.)

The question is, in an environment where people have little regard for other human beings, why or how would someone release information that the public ought to have a right to know? Theyd be stupid to do that.

The internet is one of the last best venues for free speech and it should be respected

[edit on 20-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

Hello,

I owe you an apology. I must not have read the keyword and absorbed it into how you were presenting this thread...

Hypothetical that's the keyword right? Again I apologize.

Didn't you like the library gig I mentioned?

I thought it was pretty cutting-edge myself....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
The question is, in an environment where people have little regard for other human beings, why or how would someone release information that the public ought to have a right to know?

Theyd be stupid to do that.

You just answered your own question...even though others already have done so earlier.
Why this thread is still going or people are literally begging you to reveal what you know is beyond me.

Regarding the scenario you gave us already and the hypothetical friend who would be instantly revealed alongside the secret, a situation which you hope to avoid somehow...

You. Can't. Do. It.

If you want to reveal the secret here anyway, okay.
Beyond that, what else is there to really discuss but the same question and answers being repeated?

If you have no interest in revealing the secret because of fear, I have no interest in convincing you to do so.

If you just want to discuss the notion of "whistle-blowing", which seems to be the case, then drop the charade.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yea actually I should have expressed the hypothetical part better....im such a philosopher that sometimes i get lost in my scenarios

On a sytematic part I agree the library is a good way to go, id pick a library far away from where home is though.

My line of thought was more about, how can a whistleblower be protected if they cant reveal the information without revealing themselves beacause of the content, not the method of distribution

and also moral implications...when is it appropriate to be a whistleblower amd when is it not

This thread is all very vague i know, its hard to explore the implicatons without making up a specific scenario as a test subject

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

no problem and no worries, but some truisms may require a different pill, especially if the matrix is on self destruction mode...

outside the realm of worst case scenarios and best case scenarios...

inbetween the worst best case scenario and the best worst case scenario...

the words themselves and how we have encrypted and encoded them ... whether we re-enforced these things pacifistically or actively, covert or overt ...

the following phrases contain the same ingredients:

patrick stewart
star trek capt. wi

unless your secret is greater than the fact that future events are encrypted and encoded into languages ...

two phrases, same ingredients:
Mainland Abuse
Usama bin laden

two phrases, same ingredients
simongray owner and founder
Sworn, And A Forum deny ignore

Three Phrases, identical ingredients:
Morons, A Superconductive Solutions!
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

Two phrases, identical ingredients:
Trusty Fire Lord: alpha omega
all of our the great pyramids

two phrases, identical ingredients:
A Lone Department
To end mental rape

But, perhaps, just maybe… I’m the crazy one?

Two phrases, identical ingredients:
Directive: Act Mental
Time Travel Accident

remember is third grade when we learned about how compound words are formed from existing syllables and words which themsleves had meanings....

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

unless you can prove my third grade teacher wrong...

seek writ = secret ?
so sigh ET = society?

but what do i know?

two phrases, identical ingredients:

Whistle Blower
Be With Roswell

some of my serious deep thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hello,
I meant my apology to the OP, but thanks for accepting it.

I have a way with math, kinda sorta;

9 x 1 = 9
9 x 2 = 18
9 x 3 = 27
9 x 4 = 36
9 x 5 = 45
9 x 6 = 54
9 x 7 = 63
9 x 8 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
9 x 10 =90

In the left column of answers 9-90 the second digit counts backward while the first digit counts forward.

Each number follows the same formula, but 9s are the easiest to solve when multiplying to infinity, not that I do it all day long! I'm here trying to solve puzzling theories relating to hidden conspiracies.

Now who's more Koo-Koo?

[edit on (6/20/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

no apology necessary but thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Coming back to the point being made by the OP. Whilst it is all hypothetical, my view is as follows.

Say TPTB has something bad they are hiding. It is so bad that the whistleblower risks his life if it is disclosed. Then why not disclose it to a foreign government. Especially one which is not on so friendly terms.

What happens next is that said foreign government attempts to tarnish the reputation of whistleblower's government. Possibly forcing that government out. The secret/scandal comes out and a clean-up happens at home.

There is no treason here since TPTB was itself being treacherous to its people. Whilst order is restored (through a new government) the whistleblower may have to stay abroad for his safety for a while.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
Put the information on flash drives.

Huh? Wear a mask and a striped top, run around sneaknig my hands together saying "they'll never get me, see!"

Thats what Id do..

flash drives, Why arent you fancy!!

[edit on 20/6/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I would say that DO NOT attempt to use your own computer and connection to post such knowledge.

Do not even use a friends, relative's or local computer that has ANY connection to you or to those you know or love.

I'd suggest scouting out an internet cafe', or library, or some other public venue with access to the internet, to MAKE SURE there are no CCTV cameras at the location you choose to upload the information.

It goes without saying that no personal id such as CC numbers or real names should be used.

Then you can be relatively sure you can remain anonymous.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Most people will not believe you.

See how i keep talking about my life and what they did to me, and do people listen, for the most part no, as they do not want to know about mind control.

If it is too far out there for people, people will ignore it, and try and ridicule you here.

I have been banned at so many boards just for telling people what is the truth. Thats the way it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I believe you. Anyone who thinks mind control is fake needs to watch a few darren brown videos on youtube.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

See how i keep talking about my life and what they did to me, and do people listen, for the most part no, as they do not want to know about mind control.

Where? Where have you talked, in depth, about your experiences with mind control? I'd ruddy love to see it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I was just thinking the same thing.

To Andy;

All i've read from you, is that you say you once worked for the BBC, although you never say in what capacity.

Then you say you left and the BBC and / or MI5 interfered with you and changed your life through mind control of some sort.

You don't say how this mind control was used against you, what changed in your life (apart from you getting interested in conspiracy related stuff) and you don't say anything more about your life or how the BBC and MI5 connection is currently interfering with it.

To be honest, with such little information offered from you, it's little wonder people are not interested. It comes across as a fantasy. A 'Walter Mitty' type story.

Please do offer more details if you wish to, and i'm sure more people would be interested. If MI5 really are monitoring or watching you, they already know you come here, and type what you type, so i wouldn't worry too much about secrecy.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You might get some ideas here:

www.roytov.com...

www.roytov.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OP, so far you are going about this the right way.

Next, you should post a few threads that link together, only spreading info out....keep it VAGUE though! Convince us you are on the run, and threatened about this secret you know.

Most importantly, don't forget to whisper in our ear a bit, tease us. Keep the foreplay going as long as possible, it's the THRILL baby!

But, like I said, this thread is a good teaser start...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Good luck with that, I have asked him time and time again to provide evidence or even just go into more detail regarding his experiences - he never does.

And he wonders why people don't take him serious

Mind control in school?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hypothetically, you have a secret.
Hypothetically, its calibur is national security or something to do with big corporations.
Hypothetically, you want it to get out, but you are obviously one of the few people that could possiby have access to it, so basically your name is all over it.

Here's what you do. NOTHING! You burn the documents, demagnetize the disks, shatter the media, and try to forget about it everyday for the rest of your miserable life. Start drinking heavily, smoke everything you can inhale, sleep with disease infested partners and hire Kavorkian to help you go violently into night. Then walk the earth as an unsettled spirit for all eternity because you valued your comfort, position or individual self over the greater good of humanity.

Wikileaks has been mentioned here. Asange is not stopping, even though he does have to move around alot. He is on the frontlines, informing people of what is going on and not afraid to do so. He will remain on the run for the rest of his life, but at least his life is one of courage. He sacrifices being able to wake up in the same warm bed and have a settled down life for one that gets the information out there.

So, basically it comes down to whats important. Releasing the information or dieing with the secret. You know, soldiers arond the world go into battle with the expectation of death and the hope of life. Yet, still they go into battle. When I went, I signed over my every earthly belonging and all power in my name to a relative, filled out a last will and testament, called my mother and got on the plane.

If its important enough, even if it costs you your life, the nobility and courage in the wake of such a death will be enough for you to live on in fond memory forever. Otherwise, you are just a coward that was too scared to do the right thing.

I hope I wasnt too harsh and that you understand I am just answering a question you posed in the most direct and honest way.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If ATS has a physical mailing address, maybe you could make copies of whatever it is that you have and mail it to them. Do not put a return address on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join