It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If you think the card game is interesting, you should check out the role playing game.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90ea9f23671c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa36710c754c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f83d5ec1f6ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Fnord!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I WISH! I'm trying to buy the whole series, in a while of course...

BTW mate, how do you get the camo background on there?
(WAYYY off topic)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The card titled "Secrets Man Was Not Meant to Know" has these orange concentric circles in the upper left corner. When I saw it, they reminded me very much of the Large Hadron Collider -- that's pretty much exactly what it looks like. And they're looking for the Higgs Boson, the "God particle"...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...
Just HOW MUCH does this guy resemble Dick Cheney?

[edit on 6/19/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I really do think that if you look hard enough for something, you will find it. So whether or not these cards are some kind of "warning", or if we are all just looking way too hard at something that is completely innocent, I don't know.

Those cards did give me the creeps, though.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just upgraded to photobucket pro, I had exceeded bandwith...

Not too costly for the information I am presenting...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Anything happen lately with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms?

I can swear I heard something recently.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

Thats Helmut Kohl not Dick Cheney.

Kohl was Chancellor of West Germany from 1982-1990 and Chancellor of Germany from 1990-1998. He is one of the main architects of the European Union.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yes, what is even more interesting is the link I posted under it. It links to an article about him and the EU.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That card looks like an astronaut on the moon.

Why would it be talking about the face of "Bob"/God on a tortilla in Plano, Texas? I realize that "Bob" Dobbs was born in Dallas (after reading the information provided by another member), but why would they have the tortilla be in Plano? Dallas and Plano aren't exactly next door to each other (although they aren't that far either).

Sorry, I live near Dallas/Plano, so that automatically caught my attention.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

SO the hotel in the card looks strikingly similar to this picture. It's of the Indonesian Tsunami.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i think everyone should pic a card and decode it and then we can put it in a new catogory . also pardon my spelling errors and all that good stuff ,anyone that knows me knows that i cant spell and i am to lazy to correct my self for fear that someone will steel my post XD ...

ok ill pick the L-4 Society card, upon researching this card i found that there is an L-5 society ,so this means that the creator is depicting actual exsisting society's .. the there is no L-4 society ,but however there is an L-5 .

The L5 Society was founded in 1975 by Carolyn and Keith Henson to promote the space colony ideas of Dr. Gerard K. O'Neill.

The name comes from the L4 and L5 Lagrangian points in the Earth-Moon system proposed as locations for the huge rotating space habitats that Dr. O'Neill envisioned. L4 and L5 are points of stable gravitational equilibrium located along the path of the moon's orbit, 60 degrees ahead or behind it.

An object placed in orbit around L5 (or L4) will remain there indefinitely without having to expend fuel to keep its position, whereas an object placed at L1, L2 or L3 (all points of unstable equilibrium) may have to expend fuel if it drifts off the point.

Dr. O'Neill's first published paper on the subject, The Colonization of Space, appeared in the journal Physics Today in September 1974. A number of people who later became leaders of the L5 Society got their first exposure to the idea from this article. Among these were a couple from Tucson, Arizona, Carolyn and Keith Henson. The Hensons corresponded with O'Neill and were invited to present a paper on "Closed Ecosystems of High Agricultural Yield" at the 1975 Princeton Conference on Space Manufacturing Facilities, which was organized by O'Neill.[1]

At this conference, Dr. O'Neill merged the Solar Power Satellite (SPS) ideas of Dr. Peter Glaser with his space habitat concepts.[2]

The Hensons incorporated the L5 Society in August 1975, and sent its first 4-page newsletter in September to a sign up list from the conference and Dr. O'Neill's mailing list. The first newsletter included a letter of support from Morris Udall (then a contender for US president) and said "our clearly stated long range goal will be to disband the Society in a mass meeting at L5."

Moon Treaty, decline of L5 Society and merger with National Space Institute
NASA's proposed Moon colony concept from early 2001 (image: NASA)

The peak of L5's influence was the defeat of the Moon Treaty in the US Senate in 1980 (". . . L-5 took on the biggest political fight of its short life, and won[3]). Specifically, L5 Society activists campaigned for awareness of the provisions against any form of sovereignty or private property in outer space that would make space colonization impossible and the provisions against any alteration of the environment of any celestial body prohibiting terraforming. Leigh Ratiner, a Washington lawyer/lobbyist, was instrumental in this effort. (Ratiner was later forced out of his law firm due to his successful representation of Inslaw.[4])

Though economic analysis [5] indicated the SPS/space colony concept had merit, it foundered on short political and economic horizons and the fact that the transport cost to space was about 10,000 times too high for individuals to fund when compared to the Plymouth Rock and Mormon colonies. (See the chapter "Pilgrims, Saints and Spacemen" in Freeman Dyson's Disturbing the Universe for an analysis.)

In 1986 the Society, which had grown to about 10,000 members, merged with the 25,000 member National Space Institute, founded by famed German rocket engineer and Project Apollo program manager Dr.Wernher von Braun of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center to form the present-day National Space Society [6].

While the L5 Society failed to achieve the goal of human settlements in space, it served as a focal point for many of the people who later became known in fields such as nanotechnology, memetics, extropianism, cryonics, transhumanism,

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
, artificial intelligence and Tether propulsion such as Dr. K. Eric Drexler, Dr. Robert Forward, Dr. Hans Moravec and many others. A journalistic account can be found in Great Mambo Chicken and the Transhuman Condition by Ed Regis (1990 - ISBN 0-201-09258-1).

Thirty five years after L5 was founded space colonies or even a serious human presence in space appears more remote than it did in 1975. The Technological Singularity, decades into the future, may happen first.

so this breaks down this card i guess

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ooh my stomach turned when i saw the Princess Die card, blimey that's freaky!

Could the Mass Murder card with 23 slayings reference the 23 killed / injured by Derrick Bird in the Cumbria shootings this year? A seemingly quiet & friendly guy suddenly turns & goes on a rampage - possibly some form of mind control or secret Illuminati brainwashing? Who knows!

[edit on 19/6/2010 by Fazza!]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

what? how does that look like the picture ? lol

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

LMAO sorry about that, bad description. I meant the hotel in the picture. If you look at other pictures of the hotel it looks similar.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

lol ya no worries bro i knew what you mean i was just giving you a hard time bro
i see what you see indeed my friend

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

Princess Di surrounded by the paparazzi… Not at home, or being charitable, or doing ANYTHING that she was really known for…. She’s SURROUNDED by paparazzi… Weird choice of drawings…

Ok stumbled onto something VERY interesting with this card, someone else here posted about the triangle symbol on the camera to the right, well did anyone notice the symbol on the 'ID card' of the journalist to the left???

I knew I'd seen it before....did a little digging...

These are images from an old & popular japanese Manga called "Beserk!"
(a long-running dark fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. )

Seems a lot of misguided fans of this story have gotten this design as tattoo on themselves...for e.g.

Apparently it (the design) is called "The sacrifice of the God Hand"

simply to provide a little context for the above tattoo's name/title & to further clarify the esoteric/religious connotations of all this stuff...

Behelit
A Behelit is a small, egg-like oval object, with a set of human facial features scattered on its surface—giving the thing a rather disconcerting appearance. In fact, reference is often made in the story to the fact that the Behelit looks to be a living thing, and it emits a certain aura of unspecified dread. On occasion, it seems as though one of the Behelit's eyes opens and stares at the examiner, though this is usually quickly disregarded as merely an illusion.

the crimson Behelit owned by Griffith, leader of the Band of the Hawk is also called the Egg of the Conqueror or Egg of the King, and was given to Griffith when he was a child by an old fortune teller. It is believed that any one possessing this Behelit is destined to someday rule the world, and as this is very much in line with Griffith's ambition, he continues to hold on to it.

The word probably comes from the Syriac word "Beherit", a Great Duke of Hell — the r turning into an l is an often-made mistake in localization

The Behelit is actually a key used by mankind to summon the God Hand, a group of immensely powerful, god-like demons, themselves the servants of a dark God that governs the Berserk universe. A Behelit is not truly found or kept by someone, rather it finds its way to the one fated to possess it through the manipulation of causality, and tempts the person with the opportunity to be free of their pitiful situation and have their innermost desire realized.

In all cases, the ritual involved with the creation of a new Apostle or a new addition to the God Hand, happen under the same circumstances. The mortal possessing the Behelit must feel an intense desire to be free of their ill-stricken situation prompted by the manipulation of causality that created this scenario. This in turn "awakens" the Behelit (either by being nearby or through blood contact), the human features rearrange themselves into a face: the eyes open and bleed, and the mouth opens to scream. The God Hand hears and comes, opening a rift to their dimension and invites the mortal into their fold; tempting him or her with supernatural power and to be rid of their dire circumstance in return for a sacrifice.

In order to properly complete the ceremony, the mortal must agree to sacrifice something (or someone) infinitely precious to him or her. Only in such a case, the members of God Hand explain, will a high enough price be paid for a mortal to receive the chance to having their dream realized. Generally, the sacrifice will be family, friends, loved ones, or loyal followers. Normally, the one possessing the Behelit wouldn't sacrifice his or her loved ones, but will when the Behelit is in the bearer's hand at the right time. That usually happens when the person is under such emotional distress, he or she will give up anything to escape it. The sacrifice will then be devoured by the denizens of hell while the one who summoned the God Hand is reborn as an Apostle with a monstrous new form and abilities to match. Amazingly enough, some apostles are able to maintain at least one remnant of their former humanity despite their transformation such as the Count who refused to sacrifice his daughter in exchange for the God Hand restoring his former demonic power.

The Brand of Sacrifice

Those marked for sacrifice are branded with the God Hand's Brand of Sacrifice, a laceration marked into their skin, which bleeds and hurts the victim when in the presence of a demon or demigod. As part of the ceremony, the God Hand calls forth innumerable Apostles to feast upon the sacrificial offering. None are meant to survive the ritual, but any that do are forever branded, and wherever they may go, they will never know true peace, as, when night falls, local spirits attempt to overwhelm and reclaim the branded as of their own.

Info on 'The God Hand' (fictional Illuminati cult) from the manga here - berserk.wikia.com...

all this of course reads the same as most 'non-fiction' books about Illuminati, esoteric cults, etc...

finally, I am a follower/true believer of no religions, but appreciate the biblical reference's & symbolism that pops up in the speculated Illuminati activity, mark of the beast for e.g.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD" -Leviticus 19:28
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" -Revelation 13:17
Source
The text goes on to explain how the messages in the 'mark of the beast' verses can be interpreted as describing something along the lines of a barcode (or chip).

Anyway I just thought "hey I've seen that symbol somewhere before..."
and discovered that the story I'd seen the symbol appear in before is heavily occult/illuminati influenced & that the symbol relates to a sacrifice for power, demons & stuff & appeared on the Diana card...
which is also a curious reply to another posters suggestion that the card was nothing to do with her unfortunate death...

-B.M

[edit on 19/6/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, this is simply amazing. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here's one: The Oregon Crud

cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Remember the news story of the deadly fungus in Oregon from a few months back?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join