It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
On the Centers for disease control one, I see the letter's BP in red in the "germs" slide the man is looking at.

I don't really know what to make of the Old Lady winning the Nobel Peace prize. All I can see is that see seems to have on strange clothing. A lot of red and purple. It reminds me of the red hat ladies.

www.redhatsociety.com...

What does that have to do with Tweezer killings? I mean, you can see on the page that there were 23 tweezer killings, but what are tweezer killings and what does it have to do with an eccentrically dressed lady, that looks like red hat lady?

I've been googling "red hat ladies" to see if I can find one that looks like that.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sure is interesting (Thanks for your hard work OP ) ....
Isnt it possible the Illuminati are all game players and are actually playing out the game (instead of Steve having insight ) ...................I mean we do live in a GAMER SOCIETY right now (maybe the Kids of the Elite are now in control ) ......................

Hmm I did some looking into the Albino Aligator

There was seven of them stolen from Brazil in 2008
Albino alligators disappear from zoo
news.ninemsn.com.au...
(HOW CAN YOU STEAL SEVEN ALIGATORS FROM A ZOO??? And WHY ?)
Even though they said they are worth about 11,000 each ....
Do you think maybe they stole them for their game ? It is possible ..

Louisiana and Florida have the most alligators, over one million wild alligators in each state with over a quarter million more on alligator farms.

Baby alligators are normally black streaked with pale yellow stripes down the flank. White, or albino alligators are rare and have only been found in Louisiana. Less than fifty white alligators are in captivity and an adult has never been seen in the wild.
www.alligatorfur.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
great for someone to post all the cards for us to see

the hidden city card really reminds me of the temple of hatsepshut near the valley of the kings in luxor egypt

it has always been an odd temple to me, it was the site of the big massacre in 1997, which was odd to, and some of the energy at the site kinda gives me the creeps

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Also this one.. Is it just me or is there a logo around that looks very similar to this. Tineye yielded nothing... I have it in the back of my head, a logo for Olympic games or something that just came out recently that mixes wildlife in it.

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

Thanks, although these arent ALL of the cards by a long shot. The whole set is here:

s568.photobucket.com...

I uploaded just the ones that stood out TO ME...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

WOW... Very good research... That is stranger than what I FOUND!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Canada will have a lot of more control as the climate changes and the artic melts. Their climate may be less cold and actually maybe not a bad place live, compared with other areas.

They are already trying to defend their land and get set up for if the ice melts. Everyone is going to want to go through the area or set up drilling for oil or trying to get at the resources that are currently under some ice.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

They bare a striking resemblance....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Also, does this go along with the whole OBAMA BIRTH conspiracy maybe? I mean why have a HAWAII card but no other states?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Are they throwing Glen Beck in? Or maybe that is Shawn Hannity?
If so, then it is like they will have to eat their words, if it is finally proven he was born in Hawaii.

I think the hidden city on that once card, is the city of Petra.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This was just emailed to me. It's laughable to say the least, but then again so are a lot of things I have seen. I admit I kind of laughed out loud when I got the email. Then I posted it here so... Fun to say the least....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Is there any place I can see all the cards? I tried that one link but it wants a pass word to log in to see the photobucket album. So I don't think you want to give me your photo bucket pass word. So where do I go to see every card?

I think every card could be important. Maybe some of us will see something others will not see.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

OH MAN! Sorry about that, my apologies...

I set up a guest password...
type in: "abovetopsecret" without the quotes... it'll get you all in!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
WOW! Great job
S&F

I will have to go over these again in a bit. There is a lot to digest.

It looks like the one with Bill Clinton is tossing a coin. I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

David Caridean?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne60

Thank you for the S&F! As for the info, I invite anyone to go to the photobucket account, the whole set is in there.

The password is: "abovetopsecret"

Here is the link....
s568.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Backlash card
Backlash
A "backlash" is a reaction against some actual or potential social, political, etc, change. Sometimes a backlash goes beyond reversing the original change and pushes society further in the opposite direction. [AdS,CR,SMB]

www.speakeasy.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Princess Di surrounded by the paparazzi… Not at home, or being charitable, or doing ANYTHING that she was really known for…. She’s SURROUNDED by paparazzi… Weird choice of drawings…

This one creeps me out , specially when i read about the events surrounding her death.

Creepy stuff indeed.

(Could be a coincidence , but wow , if it is a coincidence it's a creepy + "too accurate to be coincidence" kind of coincidence)

P.S - Doesn't the triangle symbolizes death in the world of occultism , i know i read that somewhere. (by the way, there is a triangle in the paparazzi's camera - the one on the right-)

[edit on 19-6-2010 by WXBackdoor]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

I absolutely agree. Whenever I think of Di, I remember the humanitarian and loving person. Whether or not she was a media/attention seeker, well, how could she avoid it, being a princess.

I find it quite odd that, instead of portraying her with poor or sick people surrounding her, as she helps them, they picked her picture, surrounded by cameras/paparazzi, and that was the ultimate cause of her death (supposedly).

Freaky indeed...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As I go through the cards I keep finding interesting stuff. I have friends over, and we are all just trying to see what stands out to us. Like this:

The Clipper chip is a chipset that was developed and promoted by the U.S. Government as an encryption device to be adopted by telecommunications companies for voice transmission. It was announced in 1993 and by 1996 was entirely defunct.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the picture describes the passing of the PATRIOT ACT. Sure sounds like it. And the whole NSA backlash to that.

[edit on 6/19/2010 by bestideayet]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join